Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon suspends two players "indefinitely" after hotel fracas

+13
boltonbonce
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
gilphartsidebwfc1
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bollotom2014
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Baptiste was an utter liability. Headless chicken defending was his trademark.
You don't appreciate the hard work he did for the red cards?

Exactly, Baptiste's red card fines funded most of the referees annual summer party.

Selfless.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
its a different position you tool and tackling from different angles etc.  so fucking facepalm that knob head!

He gave three penalties away in 4 games.

Two on the right hand side of the box and one more central. So if he's named in a different position on the teamsheet he makes those tackles safely?

Get real, you make a tackle in an instant, you don't think "..what position am I playing" to determine how you make it.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If Finances allow I would keep Bannon and Danns.  There are one or two others in front of them for the chop IMO.

Clueless as always Nat.

Full backs put in far more tackles than CBs because of their position on the pitch. You need to stop the winger putting in a cross.

Center backs should be intercepting and heading, tackling is very last resort for them. CB's who tackle all the time have shit positioning, they should be cutting out danger before it happens.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
its a different position you tool and tackling from different angles etc.  so fucking facepalm that knob head!

He gave three penalties away in 4 games.

Two on the right hand side of the box and one more central. So if he's named in a different position on the teamsheet he makes those tackles safely?

Get real, you make a tackle in an instant, you don't think "..what position am I playing" to determine how you make it.

If he was playing centrally he wouldnt be having to come in side and cover for shite cbs would he. Different positions different angles different tackle. End of. Hes proved it this season playing his right position.

So nice try.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

If he was playing centrally he wouldnt be having to come in side and cover for shite cbs would he. Different positions different angles different tackle. End of. Hes proved it this season playing his right position.

So nice try.  

Blackburn fans like him because he gives 100%. They still think he's average at best.

It would be crazy to bring him back, he's on £25k a week. And shit.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

So nice try.  

Blackburn fans like him because he gives 100%. They still think he's average at best.

It would be crazy to bring him back, he's on £25k a week. And shit.

So your conceding the arguement that they are different positions? Just so we know

Once Nat realises she's wrong she'll either make a joke about it or change her argument.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

So your conceding the arguement that they are different positions?  Just so we know

Not at all, I think it's a joke. A professional footballer on £25k per week and he can't tackle properly if he's playing "out of position". Listen to yourselves.

It's no wonder these ponces have God complexes.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Danns and Bannan will both be considered for Monday night, provided the proper apologies are made.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

So "indefinitely" is 1 match.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

So your conceding the arguement that they are different positions?  Just so we know

Not at all, I think it's a joke. A professional footballer on £25k per week and he can't tackle properly if he's playing "out of position". Listen to yourselves.

It's no wonder these ponces have God complexes.

Haha. You're the joke

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Haha. You're the joke

I'm not the one trying to argue it's ok for a professional footballer not to be able to tackle.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Haha. You're the joke

I'm not the one trying to argue it's ok for a professional footballer not to be able to tackle.

You're not the one trying to argue NOW, that you've been proven wrong.

Anyway, your boring me now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I live for threads like this. You're so desperate to beat me you start arguing in favour of ridiculous things and before it's too late you realise you look like a dick.

And "You're boring me now" is always code for "I've lost the argument but can't admit it".

Natasha Whittam wrote:I live for threads like this. You're so desperate to beat me you start arguing in favour of ridiculous things and before it's too late you realise you look like a dick.

And "You're boring me now" is always code for "I've lost the argument but can't admit it".

Ive played rb, cb and cm. Cb i was fine, rb i struggled. It is a different proposition and for a cb to chase back a winger and tackle someone quicker and more agile is completely different from facing someone head on or out muscling them.

I think the majority will agree i am right and your a bellend.

Im not losing the arguement because it has been proven that baptiste has been a lot better at cb than rb. Taking his massive wages out of the equation he would be starting before dervite and mills.

Still love you nat but your stubborn, even more so when obviously wrong

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As long as Dervite is out of the picture I'll be happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum