Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon suspends two players "indefinitely" after hotel fracas

+13
boltonbonce
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
gilphartsidebwfc1
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bollotom2014
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

On the off chance Gil Phartside is a genuine poster and has some insider knowledge, £7k a week is about what I'd expect Danns to be on to be honest, pretty small wage relative to the squad so I'd keep him on for that and hope he can find the form he was in pre Liverpool.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gil was Johnny. So clueless.

I make a rule of not reading the second pages of threads anymore, they're invariably just your puppets (Scott & Boggers) helping you get the post count up.

Luckily there are people like me to get us back on topic.

:cop:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Although Boggers is just after a reaction, I'd say we can do without Bannan purely for financial reasons, put Vela into midfield and use the money on a striker.

I'd keep Danns as he's not on a big wage and is a useful squad player I don't think we have the funds to replace.

Please dont accuse me, I am just stating my opinion. Danns is Dogshit, Bannan is ok but we have too many similar players. Like you say Vela can slot into midfield with spearing/ream/medo as cover

Natasha Whittam wrote:Gil was fit. So is johnny.
pirat

Just playing Boggers. Fingers crossed we can ditch Spearing and free up even more wages for a striker.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medo is a complete waste of space.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I was manager I'd definitely bring back Medo and Baptiste. CB is a vital position we need to fill and keeping him means we can find cash for a RB.. Let's not forget we already have two signings coming this summer. kuipers and the Irish striker.. Can't remember his name

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Boggers,but I don't rate Medo at all. He's had ample time to make an impression,but has failed miserably to do so.
Each to his own of course,but he's not for me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Baptiste was an utter liability. Headless chicken defending was his trademark.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Baptiste was an utter liability. Headless chicken defending was his trademark.
in a full back position chasing back yes, centrally i think he has proved at blackburn he is a lot more reliable!

boltonbonce wrote:Sorry Boggers,but I don't rate Medo at all. He's had ample time to make an impression,but has failed miserably to do so.
Each to his own of course,but he's not for me.

I'm with Boggers to be honest, think Medo's a decent player.

But given he is on big money I'd probably let him go. A striker and decent CB are priority and we're bloated in CM.

I was impressed with Coke at Brentford by the way, not sure about his fitness situation but looked a decent player to me.

Typically the fans around me were cretins and waited all game for him to make a mistake to start slating him, he promptly crashed into a tackle and won the ball back which shut them up.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be good to see some of younger players out on loan make an impact. odelusi, woodland, kellett

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
in a full back position chasing back yes, centrally i think he has proved at blackburn he is a lot more reliable!

Yes, because a tackle is completely different when you stand 8 yards to your left :facepalm:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat he's been in good form for Blackburn playing as a centre half wheres the harm in at least giving him another go?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yes, because a tackle is completely different when you stand 8 yards to your left :facepalm:
its a different position you tool and tackling from different angles etc.  so fucking facepalm that knob head!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm not sure we can afford Bannan on a permanent basis anyway, i would keep Danns as he's a decent player and Vela needs to be in midfield as well.

I would sell Medo and Spearing as they will be big earners as well and we should just shoot Trotter, it will be kinder all round

a right back is constantly chasing back and forth (or at least should be) and the angles in which they have to tackle are completely different from a centre half who most of the time is facing people head on and "usually" behind the ball.

That is why so many centre backs give away fouls when chasing back (something baptiste did playing full back positions) because it isn't what they usually do.

Yes they are all professionals etc etc, but they are two different positions hence the different naming of said positions otherwise we would just have 4 CB's spread out across the back wouldn't we!

Last edited by y2johnny on Tue Apr 21 2015, 16:05; edited 2 times in total

Boom!

Pwned, bee'atch!

Go John-nee, go John-nee, go John-nee....!

She ain't gettin' up from that one!

Very Happy

Breadman wrote:Boom!

Pwned, bee'atch!

Go John-nee, go John-nee, go John-nee....!

Very Happy
i have a feeling this will be my last post, nice knowing you all, "JAKE...........wait up!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum