Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know this is probably a long shot but....

+2
karlypants
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Funny though,  i had to go to the police station (just a scare tactic i think but i didnt know that at the time) and i just remember my mum sucking upto him saying i wanted to be a copper as well.  Not one in my life have i wanted to be a copper.

Funnily enough, I went to Sedgley park 2 years ago and enrolled there to be a special and got accepted but fucked it off after they announced that tons of jobs were going in Greater Manchester.

Obviously being replaced by freebies!

I didn't mind doing it for free but with having immigration issues for the wife and costing thousands that Theresa and Cameron caused, I stuck 2 fingers up at the pair and didn't bother.

I wouldn't mind being on the sweeney though. As long as i get a green ford capri

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I wouldn't mind being on the sweeney though. As long as i get a green ford capri

Very Happy

Get in the boot ya fackin mug

I know this is probably a long shot but.... - Page 4 9743019792_6b1ba5e9fa_b

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:I hope you have both changed your ways and aren't complete tossers in real life! Very Happy
I'm a proper upstanding member of the community these days KP. I was a bit of a little shit tbh but I would never accept my kids doing stuff like that. My mum was mortified.
It did shit me up though when the police chucked me and my mate in the back of a police van with two unsavoury looking types and took us to the cop shop.
It was worse being a foreign country, not understanding what the fuck they were on about.
Anyway, our head of year turned up with a face like thunder and made us say "sorry" and "thank you very much" in French and they gave us a warning. Nicked a good few hundred quids worth of stuff so we were lucky really.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know this is probably a long shot but.... - Page 4 2cx83y8

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Funny though,  i had to go to the police station (just a scare tactic i think but i didnt know that at the time) and i just remember my mum sucking upto him saying i wanted to be a copper as well.  Not one in my life have i wanted to be a copper.

Funnily enough, I went to Sedgley park 2 years ago and enrolled there to be a special and got accepted but fucked it off after they announced that tons of jobs were going in Greater Manchester.

Obviously being replaced by freebies!

I didn't mind doing it for free but with having immigration issues for the wife and costing thousands that Theresa and Cameron caused, I stuck 2 fingers up at the pair and didn't bother.

Newspaper advert in the Sunday Mirror 1970. Look at the annual wages!

I know this is probably a long shot but.... - Page 4 2q8so3s

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum