Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II

+14
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Not to rain on your parade Bonce but isn't the racing thread more popular? It's been reset a few times.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It is and it isn't - sort of.

It certainly is for now but the site (not us the mods) seems to have some sort of cut off point whereby it 'banks' the majority of posts from the thread and continues with the rest on a new thread it creates.

Threads such as the Horse Racing and Football betting one and Magoo's 'Dinner' have gone through this barrier but not many others - in fact I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Shows how widely popular Bonce and what he posts is.

Keep those posts comming Boncey mate!

Barb Dwyer wrote:Not to rain on your parade Bonce but isn't the racing thread more popular? It's been reset a few times.

Ssshhhhhhh..........he doesnt need to know that

Sluffy wrote:It is and it isn't - sort of.

It certainly is for now but the site (not us the mods) seems to have some sort of cut off point whereby it 'banks' the majority of posts from the thread and continues with the rest on a new thread it creates.

Threads such as the Horse Racing and Football betting one and Magoo's 'Dinner' have gone through this barrier but not many others - in fact I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Here here

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Here here
Thanks son. I'm upping your allowance. Very Happy

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Here here
Thanks son. I'm upping your allowance. Very Happy

You're the best dad

It was just a way to keep Bruce off the main forum, didn't work did it?

y2johnny wrote:

Here here

Hear hear!

(You can take that as retribution for your comment about me and the Stobart truckers.)

Barb Dwyer wrote:

It was just a way to keep Bruce off the main forum, didn't work did it?

Its more a safe haven for people now. Think of it as a warden controlled flat with one of them red pully wires in case you fall over

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Here here

Hear hear!

(You can take that as retribution for your comment about me and the Stobart truckers.)

Sorry uncle bread

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

By the way Bread. That panda is hypnotic just like you said.
Tried to look away today and couldn't.
Scary.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't know if normal members (I know Admin can), can see a group of words towards the bottom right of the Nut forum page - if you can you might be able to see a link called 'Statistics'?

If you can simply click on that and you will find some details of the site - including popular threads - in which this thread features.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I don't know if normal members (I know Admin can), can see a group of words towards the bottom right of the Nut forum page - if you can you might be able to see a link called 'Statistics'?

If you can simply click on that and you will find some details of the site - including popular threads - in which this thread features.

That's what i was using sluffy

Im a nosey bugger

Have we got any "normal" members....?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only me.

Most viewed topics include soemthing about Justin Lee Collins and Gary Cahill wants Man United Move. Whose been looking at them so much?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Most viewed topics include soemthing about Justin Lee Collins and Gary Cahill wants Man United Move. Whose been looking at them so much?

Some Gary Cahill & JLC Stalker? Very Happy

Has JLC been stalking himself?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you get time Sluffy,it'd be nice to have a potted history of nuts.
When and how it started etc; Don't know much about it myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum