Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sweepstake - make your bets

+2
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1sweepstake - make your bets Empty sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 16:43

So you have two things to choose.

First a date

AND

A reason why

The date aspect is when nat will be back, the reason is why she hasnt been on.

You can pick the same date or same reason as someone else but one of the options has to be different.

Im going for her to be back this saturday (16th of may) and and the reason she has been gone is she has been having the final part of her op to become a SHE.

Who's next

2sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 16:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She'll be back tomorrow. She has been away because as we all know she has tried her hand at Internet dating and has been getting close to a Somalian man for the past few weeks, she travelled to Somalia to meet him and ended up being coaxed into trafficking drugs back to England. She was unfortunately caught on her return with 17 bags of class A cocaone stuffed up her bum, along with a 9 inch dildo which is yet to be explained by authorities.

3sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 16:51

Why are you so concerned about Whittam's whereabouts?

I asked the same question last year when "she" did this for a bit and 74 and Boggers both asked me why I was so bothered and I thought about it and decided that they were both right.

Chill out, man...... Very Happy

4sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 16:53

Breadman wrote:Why are you so concerned about Whittam's whereabouts?

I asked the same question last year when "she" did this for a bit and 74 and Boggers both asked me why I was so bothered and I thought about it and decided that they were both right.

Chill out, man...... Very Happy

I read what you and boggers where saying so thought id turn it into a little game.

If shes with you, you can say you know. We will try not to be jealous

5sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 17:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She will be back tomorrow.

Rampant rabbit surgically removed

6sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 18:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have a date with Carol Kirkwood the BBC weather reporter and the reason is that she has a bubbly personality and looks like she would be good company.

7sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 18:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe she has fooked off on her jollies?

8sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 18:20

karlypants wrote:Maybe she has fooked off on her jollies?

Come on kp. you know the script. No sensible answers

9sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 18:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Okay, she is up the muff and has no time on here due to her food fetish for eating gherkins! Very Happy

10sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 19:00

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Okay, she is up the muff and has no time on here due to her food fetish for eating gherkins! Very Happy

Much better

11sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 19:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

She will be back on Saturday to discuss the Retained list which will be released tomorrow. The reason for her absence will be listed as a jaunt to Dubai on holidays with an as-yet un-named Footballer.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 19:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She left a note.

sweepstake - make your bets Tumblr_n6c8evr0TV1sg5nj4o1_500

13sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 19:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mines most plausible

14sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 19:26

I dont know. Mines up there

15sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Mines most plausible
She could be in for a long stretch. They take a dim view of that sort of thing.

16sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Thu May 14 2015, 20:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Much better

Very Happy

17sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Fri May 15 2015, 20:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder what's happened to scott

18sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Fri May 15 2015, 20:06

Boggersbelief wrote:Wonder what's happened to scott

No one else does Wink

19sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Fri May 15 2015, 20:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who?

20sweepstake - make your bets Empty Re: sweepstake - make your bets Fri May 15 2015, 20:08

boltonbonce wrote:horton hears a who?

Good book

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum