Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle makes move for Ryo

+4
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 13:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Owen Coyle has comfirmed he has made an official approach to bring back Ryo Myachi back to the Reebok.

Owen Coyle has already opened talks with Arsenal over loaning the Japanese teenager, and is hoping to convince Arsene Wenger that a spell in the Championship would be good for his development.

“We’d love to have him back – he’s an exciting young player and that’s what we want for next year,” Coyle said yesterday. “I’ve had a discussion with Arsenal already and it’s only early days in the summer but we’ll see how that pans out.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

------------------------

Personally I wasn't over impressed with the guy last year, he was decent but I can't see him making the Arsenal first team anytime soon.

Would be a decent back up for Petrov though.

2Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was shite, absolute shite. Too small, too weak, and too shite.

Coyle out.

3Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 13:41

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

RYO! RYO! RYO!

He struck up a good friendship with our other yellow, CYL.

4Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bags of talent, very raw, potentially exciting signing in the championship.

Arsene might be looking for him to play at a higher level though i suspect.

5Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 13:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bags of talent, very raw, potentially exciting signing in the championship.

Arsene might be looking for him to play at a higher level though i suspect.

Doesn't matter how talented you are if you aren't strong enough to stay on the ball.

Amazing how many bellends seem to think the drop in division will suddenly turn some of our players into world-beaters.

Ryo showed nothing in his last spell at Bolton, it would be a waste of a wage.

6Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 13:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris Eagles scored 15 goals for burnley at championship level. Christ utter shite like David Nugent have scored goals at that level.

A spell in the championship might prove whether RYO is a player with a future, or simply as his critics would say, all pace nothing else.

7Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 14:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Chris Eagles scored 15 goals for burnley at championship level. Christ utter shite like David Nugent have scored goals at that level.

A spell in the championship might prove whether RYO is a player with a future, or simply as his critics would say, all pace nothing else.

Nugent has scored goals at all levels you bitter fanny.

8Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 14:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes he was terrific in the premier league.

your bash everything act is extremely tiresome.

i think its time for another "back coyle or fuck off you wankers" thread, in which you declare you support for Coyle.

9Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes he was terrific in the premier league.

your bash everything act is extremely tiresome.

i think its time for another "back coyle or fuck off you wankers" thread, in which you declare you support for Coyle.

I think he scored for England as well. But, of course, he's shit. You could do better.

10Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 14:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ryo was fantastic in his first 5-6 games, then faded pretty badly due to fatigue, and being switched to the wrong side.

11Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 14:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Ryo was fantastic in his first 5-6 games, then faded pretty badly due to fatigue,

Brilliant! A professional footballer, aged 19, can't play 6 games in 3 weeks!

Have you heard yourself!

12Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 15:00

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Ryo was fantastic in his first 5-6 games, then faded pretty badly due to fatigue,

Brilliant! A professional footballer, aged 19, can't play 6 games in 3 weeks!

Have you heard yourself!

I'm just describing what happened as I saw it. You know, as in, offering an opinion.

At least I saw him play in the flesh.

13Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 15:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ryo is a very good talent - if he comes back, I anticipate good performances from him.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 15:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I'm just describing what happened as I saw it. You know, as in, offering an opinion.

At least I saw him play in the flesh.

I saw him many times, more than enough to realise he wasn't strong enough. And if what you say is true, don't you think that's rather pathetic? Some woman just ran 10 marathons in 10 days, surely Ryo can do 90 minutes every few days?

15Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 15:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Go easy on the lad, Natasha - not everyone is going to score 35-yard volleys that are still talked about today.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 15:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When you consider he was playing for a school football team in Japan just 12 months ago, it's not that surprising he doesn't have the fitness levels of an elite athlete yet. He's behind in his development, but has a lot of potential. The definition of a raw talent.

17Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Go easy on the lad, Natasha - not everyone is going to score 35-yard volleys that are still talked about today.

It was only 25 yards, but I appreciate you following my work so closely.

18Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 17:00

If you think Ryo showed absolutely nothing in his time with us, you don't have the first idea about football, simple as that. He's clearly got talent, he needs to work on his physique and decision making but that will come with age. His Technique, dribbling skills and pace are obvious, he'll be a top player in the future.

19Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If you think Ryo showed absolutely nothing in his time with us, you don't have the first idea about football, simple as that. He's clearly got talent, he needs to work on his physique and decision making but that will come with age. His Technique, dribbling skills and pace are obvious, he'll be a top player in the future.

Let's make a bet right here and now. £10 says he never plays a full Premier League game for Arsenal.

He did nothing in his time with BWFC to suggest he has any potential. I'm amazed Coyle is still interested, he dropped him towards the end of the season!

20Coyle makes move for Ryo Empty Re: Coyle makes move for Ryo Tue May 22 2012, 17:34

He was shite, absolute shite. Too small, too weak, and too shite.

He did nothing in his time with BWFC to suggest he has any potential

Sorry your comments are just laughable, hes 19 years old, he's been signed by Arsenal and you think hes shite?? Think Wenger's got slightly better judgement than you.

This comment is unbelievable, A professional footballer, aged 19, can't play 6 games in 3 weeks!

How many 19 year olds play week in week out?????? You completely under estimate the demands of playing in the premier league,of course hes going to be nackered, he's 19! Of course his strength and fitness aren't perfect yet.

Playing for Arsenal doesn't make you a good player it makes you a great one, so it's too early to make a bet like that, have to see how he develops. Ill bet you he at least becomes a regular in a top league in Europe, he's got talent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum