Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It makes you wonder...

+8
xmiles
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Culcheth_White
Bernard Dennis Park
doffcocker
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It makes you wonder... Empty It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 00:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

what the bloody fuck we have to do to be first on BBC.

2It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 00:08

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They choose the games they're going to show highlights of before they're played.

3It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 00:24

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I never watch our games on TV, If we have lost. I just can't see the point!

4It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 00:35

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't also, don't buy a Sunday paper, going through the experience of it again is too much.

5It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 01:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Might be a generation thing because I'm just the same, if we win however I'm more than happy to watch and / or read about the game.

6It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 02:26

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The order of the games on the football league show are picked before kick off.

Just another reason why its such a crap show

7It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 07:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:what the bloody fuck we have to do to be first on BBC.

As other have said teh choice of game order is done before kick-off, unlike Football First on Sky!!!

But as another note its not the choice of the BBC but of IMG Sports as they produce the programme for the BBC!

8It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 08:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Given that they pick the games before kick off, why would anybody pick a game involving us unless it was a local derby or involved a team at the top of the table?

9It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 09:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I stayed up to watch expecting us to be broadcast early on but no such luck!

10It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 10:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

To be honest, I haven't a clue when its on, or even if there is a Sunday morning programme to watch. my viewing habits coillapsed after we got sent down

11It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 10:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now that children's TV are leaving BBC1 & BBC2, I am hoping that they will do a Sunday morning repeat of The Football League Show, like they do with MoTD - how else are they going to fill the BBC2 schedules!

12It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:23

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ok, so let's say Tasha is right in what she said earlier this week and they can only financially justify sending a full camera crew & commentary team to two "featured" games that HAVE to be picked before kick off. Why do they have to pick the running order of the other games that only have a reporter commenting on after the games finished before the kick offs? IMHO, they could have easily had a 9 goal thriller be one of the first games in their round up and not the last.

13It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of you need to get out more. Do you really care about the order of highlights on a football programme? The Leicester/Cardiff game was on about 5 mins before ours, this really isn't a big deal.

14It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 19:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you need to get out more. Do you really care about the order of highlights on a football programme? The Leicester/Cardiff game was on about 5 mins before ours, this really isn't a big deal.

It is when you have been up since 7am and not got back home till just before 11pm. I like to be in bed before midnight whenever possible.

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Wink

15It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Wink

I'm a woman.

16It makes you wonder... Empty Re: It makes you wonder... Sun Dec 23 2012, 20:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the saying applies equally to both sexes but going off your current avatar I would beg to differ. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum