Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton

+12
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
JAH
wanderlust
scottjames30
terenceanne
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next game is at the Riverside against Middlesbrough.

After our shocking 0-1 defeat against Burton in the Capital One Cup and Darren Pratley out for weeks, how do you all think we will do?

Last 5 games head to head:

Middlesbrough1-0Bolton
Bolton1-2Middlesbrough
Bolton2-2Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough1-0Bolton
Bolton2-1Middlesbrough
My prediction: Middlesbrough 2-0 Bolton

What is your prediction?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:44 am

0-6 bolton Smile

3Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:45 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love your optimism Johnny! Very Happy

4Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:45 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: James Adcock to take charge of Teessiders trip

James Adcock will take charge of Wanderers’ first away game of the 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship season against Middlesbrough on Saturday.

The Nottinghamshire based official, who took charge of his first Football League fixture in 2011, has overseen four Bolton fixtures in the past, including three at Macron Stadium – last season’s home defeat to Norwich City being his most recent visit to BL6.

In 37 games last term, Clark dished out 116 yellow cards and nine reds throughout the entire campaign, while he has issued seven bookings in his two matches so far this season.

Anthony Backhouse and Simeon Lucas will run the line, while Geoff Eltringham  is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:47 am

karlypants wrote:Love your optimism Johnny! Very Happy

I'll be right one of these days Very Happy

6Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:12 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:

Aye...we might have 6 goals altogether by December Rolling Eyes

7Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:00 pm

terenceanne wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Aye...we might have 6 goals altogether by December Rolling Eyes

Bloody pessimistanne chiming in

8Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:46 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

9Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:33 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll win this one, we was very unlucky against a good Burton side, very unlucky not to beat Derby, nobody is really expecting us to get anything against Bora.

I think we'll set off like lions that haven't been fed for 16 days wanting fast food, Lennon will have them so fired up the Bora players will all shit themselves in the second min.

Bora 0-3 Wanderers.

10Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Boro, Scotty....."Boro".

"Bora" is a Balkan wind.

11Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:58 pm

He may mean the 2003 Volkswagen Bora, let's not jump to conclusions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Middlesbrough v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers face Middlesbrough on Saturday in their maiden away match of the 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship campaign.

After suffering defeat in the Capital One Cup to Burton Albion on Tuesday, Neil Lennon’s side will be keen to bounce back and build on their impressive opening day showing against Derby County.

Runners-up in last season’s Championship Play-Off Final, hosts Middlesbrough have strengthened strongly this summer as they look to secure promotion to the top-flight this time around.

Having being held to a 0-0 draw by newly-promoted Preston North End on the opening day, Aitor Karanka will be expecting maximum points from his side in front of their home fans.

TEAM NEWS
Darren Pratley will miss the trip to Middlesbrough after sustaining ankle ligament damage against Derby County, and is expected out until after the September international break, however Jay Spearing is available after serving his one-game suspension.

After missing Tuesday night’s clash with Burton Albion through injury, Prince-Desire Gouano is set to return, but Liam Trotter remains absent with a hamstring injury.

Max Clayton continues to step up his rehabilitation but remains a few weeks off a first team return, while Derik Osede and David Wheater remain out.

Tim Ream is also unlikely to feature after suffering a dead leg on international duty. The manager also confirmed in his pre-match press conference that talks are ongoing with Queens Park Rangers regarding a deal for the United States international. 

LAST MIDDLESBROUGH XI (v Oldham Athletic, W1-3)
Mejias, Ayala (Fry 84), Stephens, Husband, Clayton (Leadbitter 69), Adomah, Wildschut, Forshaw, Stuani, Nsue, Fabbrini (Downing 73).

ONE TO WATCH
England international Stewart Downing re-joined Middlesbrough from Premier League side West Ham United in an initial £5.5m deal earlier this summer.

Starting his career with the Teessiders, the 31-year-old was a Carling Cup winner and UEFA Cup runner-up during his time with his boyhood club, before leaving to sign for Aston Villa in 2009 following Boro’s relegation to the Championship.

Spending two seasons at Villa Park, Downing was on the move again in 2011 as he signed for Liverpool – winning the Carling Cup for a second time in his first season with the club.

However, he signed for West Ham United in 2013 after falling out of favour under Reds manager Brendan Rodgers.

Named in the England squad for the 2006 World Cup and Euro 2012, Downing’s form for the Hammers last season earned him an international recall – over two years since his last appearance for the Three Lions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:He may mean the 2003 Volkswagen Bora, let's not jump to conclusions

I was actually thinking the same! Very Happy

14Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Named after the wind, so my point still stands.

Like the Scirocco, Passat and the, er......Golf. Very Happy

15Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:00 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

60 Second Press Conference (Thanks Garty! Mad ):

16Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:10 pm

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:He may mean the 2003 Volkswagen Bora, let's not jump to conclusions

Love bora's and jetta's

17Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:12 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Love jetta's
Always loved the older model for some reason along with the older model of Scirocco also. Smile

18Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 pm

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Love jetta's
Always loved the older model for some reason along with the older model of Scirocco also. Smile

Yeah definitely the scirocco too.

All nearly as nice as a green capri.......but not quite

19Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've struggled to score but so far our defence seems to be holding firm. If that can continue we might get something out of the game despite Boro's excellent attack. I'd be surprised if we sign players in time to play but after Prince's debut it's not out of the question and they could make a difference. That City winger on loan could only be an improvement on Feeney and if Pisano is as good and pacy as my mate thinks he'll certainly be able to support the attack. It's the attacker that Neil is after that's intriguing me. I just hope he's a good 'un.

20Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:35 pm

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

That to me sounds like a manager that's about to throw the towel in! If he doesn't get the cash for players he's walking. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if he's still with us by Xmas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum