Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton

+12
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
JAH
wanderlust
scottjames30
terenceanne
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:24

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

JAH wrote:That to me sounds like a manager that's about to throw the towel in! If he doesn't get the cash for players he's walking. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if he's still with us by Xmas.
Agree. He came to boost his reputation in the English game, not bury it.

22Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:32

The body language and tone of voice aren't great, are they?

Not trying to be smug now, but I've been saying for months that I'll be amazed if he's still here at Christmas.

23Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott is bang on, we have deserved to win both games so far, we are playing well we just need composure up top as lennon has already stated.

I don't think we will win as comfortably as scott suggests but I do think we'll scrape a 2-1 win

24Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:That to me sounds like a manager that's about to throw the towel in! If he doesn't get the cash for players he's walking. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if he's still with us by Xmas.

Wum

25Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't stand Boro. Anyone remember the barny SKD had with Mad Dog Pogatetz?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 21:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I despise boro too, mainly because of this cheating, two touch penalty taking then pretending he slipped bastard 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 22:33

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What's Wum?

28Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 22:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Wind-up merchant.

29Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Thu Aug 13 2015, 22:35

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

30Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 11:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Different approach for Middlesbrough game - Neil Lennon

Neil Lennon says his Bolton Wanderers side must adopt a different mindset when they take to the field against Middlesbrough at this Riverside Stadium this weekend.

Despite exiting the Capital One Cup against Burton in midweek, the manager has been encouraged by two positive performances at Macron Stadium so far.

But with the first away game of the campaign and a trip to early promotion favourites Middlesbrough now on the horizon, Lennon says his side will approach the game in a different manner.

“Middlesbrough will be a completely different animal following on from Tuesday’s game,” the manager said in his pre-match press conference.

“They are one of the favourites for the Championship title and it’s their first home game of the season. It’s a difficult game for us, one in which we won’t be expected to win.

“We’re coming into the game off the back of two positive performances, but we’ll have to change our mindset a little bit given that we are away from home.

“The phycology of the game will be different. We’re going to have to be quite resolute and disciplined at times. Yes, Middlesbrough have spent a bit of money, but we’re looking forward to the game.

“There’s no doubting that Middlesbrough have class in their team, but like everyone else in this league they have to earn the right play.

“Yes, they’re expected to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season, but we don’t feel that there is much between the teams at this level.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 13:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is going to be grim.

32Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 13:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sat watching a game of Premier League football, in its entirety, for the first time in what must be a year. I thought I would be able to enjoy the Premier League more when we dropped out of it but I realize that I don't really have much interest in it any more. Without Bolton I'm just not bothered.

33Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's Team

BWFC:
Amos, Prince, Moxey, Dervite, Vela, Feeney, Spearing, Davies, Danns, Heskey, Holding

Subs: Fitzsimons, Clough, Madine, Dobbie, Wilson, Twardzik, Walker

34Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:14

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lennon said we will try to bring two players in before weekend...

Did we?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

35Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Lennon said we will try to bring two players in before weekend...

Did we?
No new players yet unfortunately Biggie. Sad

36Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live! Smile

37Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:34

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Cheers KP

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazed he hasn't kept the same back four that kept Derby out.

Tinkerman is alive and well.

39Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Rough game for holding to be starting. Heskey up front? Not sure about this.

40Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Middlesbrough 3-0 Bolton Sat Aug 15 2015, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did tell you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum