Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charlton 2-2 Bolton

+12
danland1958
Bollotom2014
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
terenceanne
wessy
doffcocker
Norpig
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Tue Dec 15 2015, 23:50

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jarred knee apparently

42Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 00:34

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Just seen the highlights and it looked like a good match.  Vela must have been nearly 30 yards out.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 01:09

Think the Charlton manager summed it up best, "a point at home to Bolton is useless"

44Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 05:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very difficult to focus on getting points on the board knowing we might well lose 12 just like that. 

Apart from that it's a good sign that we can come back like we did and might just give us a lift.

Then again Charlton haven't exactly got Nesta and Cannavaro at the back.

45Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 11:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never would have expected us to ever come from behind away from home, even against poor teams like Charlton so it has to be celebrated. 

hopefully it brings them together a bit.

46Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 12:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I never would have expected us to ever come from behind away from home, even against poor teams like Charlton so it has to be celebrated. 

hopefully it brings them together a bit.
Exactly my feelings about it. They showed a bit of character.
I also kind of expected us to concede a third towards the end and although Charlton hit the bar we somehow held on.
We question if Lennon is the right man for the job, and I still question him tactically, but he must have done a hell of a motivational job to get a team of unpaid prima donnas to fight back from two down.

47Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 12:09

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was hugely encouraged by both the come back on the pitch and by seeing Neil jumping up and down on the touchline again. It was great to see him looking so animated and passionate after the last couple of weeks where he looked flat and tired. Maybe he got that decent night's kip and the wee dram I suggested. Whatever the reason it seems the fire in him has been re-lit and the players were definitely up for the fight in a way they haven't been for weeks as well. I'm not saying all's rosy in the garden but it was a very encouraging night last night despite us only bagging a point. I understand sluffy's comment, it's still just 1 win from 26 but hopefully this is a springboard the guys can use to improve that stat over the Christmas period.

48Charlton 2-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton 2-2 Bolton Wed Dec 16 2015, 13:57

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Better than Nowt ...... now win this next home game and hopes and confidence will rise accordingly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum