Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackburn

+17
observer
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Sluffy
rammywhite
Keegan
FullofSprite
Bollotom2014
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
dubzee
Norpig
Boggersbelief
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 12:20

Does he pick his defenders using a tombola?

22Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 12:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Best team we have available practuc5ally.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 12:54

Fuck off Madine!

Useless.

24Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Live on BBC 5Live for those who can't get Sky - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

25Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 13:12

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not going to be like any local derby. The players have little pride in Bolton. Hat full for the BBers

26Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1-0 Madine (2 wins now in 30)

Have we turned the corner?

27Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW:

28Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:49

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi all. I'm Connor, posting for my dad. He's just on his way home and says he'll write his own match report later for you all. He's feeling smug because he's still not seen you lose to Blackburn since he got married to Wendy. He says you lost 4-1 to them that day but have beaten them every time since. Anyway dad said to tell you all that if anyone thinks Lennon has lost the dressing room you're on stronger pills than he is. I'm supposed to put this on something called "Chatbox" but he didn't tell me how to do that so I've put it here. Hope you don't mind.

29Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 14:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:1-0 Madine (2 wins now in 30)

No - we were lucky and Rovers were poor.
Not much creativity or prowess up front although we could have had 3 pens (and Rovers 1) 
Sat back once we were ahead and it seemed inevitable Rovers would equalise but we got away with them only hitting the post.
Still it was a lot better than Rotherham and they did show a lot of effort and fight - which I think is the minimum requirement.

31Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You've gotta love Blackburn.

It doesn't seem to matter how shit we get, they always seem to turn up at our place and do fuck all. Their fans must have thought this was gonna be an easy derby win. I love how pissed off they must be.

Hope to see them again next season.

32Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:29

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Time for a BEL, Nat do your stuff.

33Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:31

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:Time for a BEL, Nat do your stuff.

Bit early for cabaret, isn't it?  Twisted Evil

34Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:35

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:1-0 Madine (2 wins now in 30)

No - we were lucky and Rovers were poor.
Not much creativity or prowess up front although we could have had 3 pens (and Rovers 1) 
Sat back once we were ahead and it seemed inevitable Rovers would equalise but we got away with them only hitting the post.
Still it was a lot better than Rotherham and they did show a lot of effort and fight - which I think is the minimum requirement.
Lucky not to have goal chaulked of

35Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:48

Chalked off for what?

36Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're going up!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

37Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is fuckall in it at the bottom , fuck all.

Lets do it.

38Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 15:59

Burnley two up against Brizzle Zitty at HT.

Thank you.

39Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 16:01

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Hi all. I'm Connor, posting for my dad. He's just on his way home and says he'll write his own match report later for you all. He's feeling smug because he's still not seen you lose to Blackburn since he got married to Wendy. He says you lost 4-1 to them that day but have beaten them every time since. Anyway dad said to tell you all that if anyone thinks Lennon has lost the dressing room you're on stronger pills than he is. I'm supposed to put this on something called "Chatbox" but he didn't tell me how to do that so I've put it here. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks Connor- your dad will be chuffed when he gets home. We don't mind you at all posting on here for your dad. But tell him he owes you a couple of pounds for doing it when he gets in.

40Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 16:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Hi all. I'm Connor, posting for my dad. He's just on his way home and says he'll write his own match report later for you all. He's feeling smug because he's still not seen you lose to Blackburn since he got married to Wendy. He says you lost 4-1 to them that day but have beaten them every time since. Anyway dad said to tell you all that if anyone thinks Lennon has lost the dressing room you're on stronger pills than he is. I'm supposed to put this on something called "Chatbox" but he didn't tell me how to do that so I've put it here. Hope you don't mind.

We don't mind at all Connor - welcome to the forum by the way.

I for one can't wait for your dad's match report, he's very good at those!

The Chatbox didn't work too well today, that is why you probably could not find it. There were not too many people about today and the main man that puts up the Radio Nuts was not about - so you missed nothing much really.

Hope your dad has a save journey home and of course spoilt you and the rest of your family wicked over Christmas.

Pop in again anytime Connor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum