Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackburn

+17
observer
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Sluffy
rammywhite
Keegan
FullofSprite
Bollotom2014
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
dubzee
Norpig
Boggersbelief
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 16:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

EIEIEIO UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO !!!!

42Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 16:41

All the teams around us currently losing as well.

43Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 17:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Told you all last night to keep a stiff upper lip. Mine is so stiff you could stand a mantle clock on it.
Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

44Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 17:07

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Barb Dwyer wrote:All the teams around us currently losing as well.
A good day all around.  Now we need to sell the club and keep our core players. One day at a time!

45Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 17:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi obs, hi all. Glad to see Connor did as I asked. Not so happy with rammy for costing me money. Smile

My match report's up but in a nutshell this was an ugly game with a rubbish ref but who cares? We got the win! God knows we needed it badly and it was a joy to see how much it meant to Neil and the players at the final whistle. Anyone who saw the Rotherham match or highlights could be forgiven for believing they don't care anymore but today should disabuse anyone of that notion. It was a full on, blood and thunder performance from everyone and while it lacked quality it certainly didn't lack passion or fight. I don't know if this will lead to us climbing out of the bottom three because it is just one game BUT perhaps the win will prove to be what the lads needed to kick them on. We had some luck go our way for a change and thankfully we used it too. Maybe, just maybe it will boost confidence and improve future performances on the field enough to help ease troubles off it. After all if we COULD get out of the drop zone we'd be a far more attractive proposition as a Championship club than we will be if we're in League One. Fingers crossed.

46Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 17:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Time for a BEL
I agree, especially as they must have been expecting a stroll in the park.

47Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 18:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Defence was sound. Midfield useless. Attack the same as always.

Good finish from Madine, unfortunately we all know the next 10 chances he gets are going into the stands.

When we win an away game I'll believe we can get out of this.

48Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 18:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
When we win an away game I'll believe we can get out of this.

Why? Are away wins worth four points now?

49Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 19:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

No, just three you gobshite.

50Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 19:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

No, just three you gobshite.

Will you be writing a BEL?

51Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was a bit weird watching it at my Brothers house (i was up visiting family) and of course with me not being there for a change they won, perhaps i'm a bad omen. I was slagging off Madine saying how crap he was when he suddenly produced a great finish

Does this mean i have to stay away for the Huddersfield game now as well?  Very Happy

52Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 20:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't believe I had forgotten about this game!
Apologies guys! Smile

53Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 20:58

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Can't believe I had forgotten about this game!
Apologies guys! Smile
Given that you're probably still hungover from Christmas Day and still wearing that  "Oh my God now what do I do?" look that appeared on your face the moment Mrs KP broke the news about the forthcoming arrival I think we might forgive you just this once mate. Very Happy

Just don't do it again or I'll post a vid of me doing a Barry Manilow impression in my Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson cowhide vest. Believe me you do not want to hear my warbles or see the blubberous mountain of my belly hanging over Levi's that went out of fashion in 1973. Smile
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

54Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 21:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote: Levi's that went out of fashion in 1973.
I don't understand what you mean by these words Peter.

55Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 21:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Apologies guys! Smile
Given that you're probably still hungover from Christmas Day and still wearing that  "Oh my God now what do I do?" look that appeared on your face the moment Mrs KP broke the news about the forthcoming arrival I think we might forgive you just this once mate. Very Happy

Just don't do it again or I'll post a vid of me doing a Barry Manilow impression in my Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson cowhide vest. Believe me you do not want to hear my warbles or see the blubberous mountain of my belly hanging over Levi's that went out of fashion in 1973. Smile
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
:rofl: Your absolutely spot on there mate!

56Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 21:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just can't actually believe that we have won a game! cheers

57Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 22:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Current form shows 1 win 1 draw 1 loss... the same as Jimmy Phillips got. 

Also 1 clean sheet in 3. 
And 5 goals in our last 3 home games. 

And a shots on target to goals conversion rate of 100% in our last match.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

58Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Dec 28 2015, 23:51

dubzee

David Ngog
David Ngog

Great win today boys and girls .. Worse 5 minutes ever when that extra time board showed it face, anyone seen Deano at the game [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.xwirenetworks.co.uk

59Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 01:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why was Moyes at the game again? Checking out Clough for Everton?

Or something more sinister?

60Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 02:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apologies guys! Smile
If you had to miss a game, this was the one... since we could watch a stream.  Most of them we rely on your superior technical magical wizardry to get us an audio stream!  Have a happy & healthy New Year and let's hope for a brace this weekend (and a buyer in lieu of administration)!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum