Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackburn

+17
observer
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Sluffy
rammywhite
Keegan
FullofSprite
Bollotom2014
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
dubzee
Norpig
Boggersbelief
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 02:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe this is a sign...Radio Nuts=no win.

62Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 04:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fooking strange actually winning a game. Was so proud of them today!

Vela was superb as was pratley. We looked like we cared, and that's all you can ask for. I'm so happy that we've ended that awful run, also heard that the players and staff will be paid tomorrow, giving us even more good news Very Happy 

Putting an end to speculations that our better players will be sold for a pittance

63Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just had a flick through the game again after taping it and seen the ref was every bit as bad as it seemed at the match. And he refereed the cup final. And he's not even one of the worst we've had this season.

64Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:Just had a flick through the game again after taping it and seen the ref was every bit as bad as it seemed at the match. And he refereed the cup final. And he's not even one of the worst we've had this season.
Truthfully cocker he was dreadful but he was equally incompetent for both sides, an equal opportunity screw up and thankfully his dire performance didn't cost us the match.

65Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Fooking strange actually winning a game. Was so proud of them today!

Get a grip you ponce. Proud? Really?

For being paid thousands for kicking a ball around? Yes, it must have been so tough for them.

66Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd had a beer

67Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'd had a beer

One beer and you become a ponce?

Don't have two, you might end up in KP's bed.

68Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:24

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Do you mind. I'm having lunch.  ::bigmachinegun::

69Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:27

Does Babycham count as beer?

70Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 13:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

More than one

71Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Dec 29 2015, 21:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Does Babycham count as beer?

Just remembered that this win means I can get back to calling you a wanker.

Not that I'm going to

72Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Dec 30 2015, 00:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The cheer at the final whistle sounded like we had just won the league.  Everyone just needed a win.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

73Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Thu Dec 31 2015, 00:41

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Coming against Blackburn made it even better.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum