Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trevor Birch says...

+6
JAH
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Trevor Birch says... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor Birch says... Thu Dec 31 2015, 15:00

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Terry Robinson has been brought in by ED, so he must be paying his wage
Robinson is a very experienced at doing that job and has done it successfully at better clubs than this circus, perhaps if ED had sent for him 12 months ago we wouldn't be up to our neck in shit now
Happy New Year

22Trevor Birch says... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor Birch says... Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:27

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

CAMPO wrote:Terry Robinson has been brought in by ED, so he must be paying his wage
Robinson is a very experienced at doing that job and has done it successfully at better clubs than this circus, perhaps if ED had sent for him 12 months ago we wouldn't be up to our neck in shit now
Happy New Year
Don't think Bury fans would say that Mr Robinson was "successful" at dealing with their clubs' affairs - in fact they have few complimentary things to say considering he almost bust their club.

Terry Robison at the club spells desperation as no one wants to buy the club at Ed's price - administration looms

23Trevor Birch says... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor Birch says... Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:
CAMPO wrote:Terry Robinson has been brought in by ED, so he must be paying his wage
Happy New Year
Don't think Bury fans would say that Mr Robinson was "successful" at dealing with their clubs' affairs - in fact they have few complimentary things to say considering he almost bust their club.

Terry Robison at the club spells desperation as no one wants to buy the club at Ed's price - administration looms
Are you absolutely certain that ED isn't trying to protect the club he loves from the circling vultures?

That's what the media would have us believe and TBH given the money he has put up in the past there is no reason to believe it isn't true. If I'd bankrolled the club for so many years I would be gutted if the people who were trying to buy it were going to strip it bare. It's logical.

So what evidence have you seen that proves that ED is holding out on price (unlikely seeing he is prepared to write off a fortune) rather than trying to get assurances that Deano and his criminal mate won't rape us?

24Trevor Birch says... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor Birch says... Sat Jan 02 2016, 18:38

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:
Happy New Year

Are you absolutely certain that ED isn't trying to protect the club he loves from the circling vultures?

That's what the media would have us believe and TBH given the money he has put up in the past there is no reason to believe it isn't true. If I'd bankrolled the club for so many years I would be gutted if the people who were trying to buy it were going to strip it bare. It's logical.

So what evidence have you seen that proves that ED is holding out on price (unlikely seeing he is prepared to write off a fortune) rather than trying to get assurances that Deano and his criminal mate won't rape us?
Fact he's bringing Terry Robinson in, tells me he's not out for the good of BWFC. Fact he has stated he wants an English buyer means he's not necessarily working for best interest of the club.

When the club is sold I maybe reassess my opinion, but the fact that it is taking so long makes me feel suspicious. People who want to buy things do so quickly unless they feel it's over priced. Fact that most of the investors have now pulled out, even the new one that had a look round last week, tells me he's over pricing the club.

Sooner people realise that ED isn't a hero the better. Then the supporters will turn on the people they should turn on and not the manager, who is awful.

25Trevor Birch says... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor Birch says... Sat Jan 02 2016, 18:40

There is no take-over in the offing.

There never was and there never will be.

As I said over a month ago.

It's all a smokescreen and I honestly can't understand why more people can't see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum