Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton players are getting off lightly

+5
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
wanderlust
Norpig
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Reply to topic

Would you be happy for this to happen at Bolton?

Bolton players are getting off lightly  Vote_lcap47%Bolton players are getting off lightly  Vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
Bolton players are getting off lightly  Vote_lcap53%Bolton players are getting off lightly  Vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Just watched all 3.the first one is hilarious. The last one Richards didn't have to go over to the fans and listen to then slating him and the tan but he did.

Thing is, do you think the players actually give a shit? The only one who looks like they do to me there is richards.

Just to add i didn't see the game and don't even know the result but im guessing they lost. Smile

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw the first clip on facebook and some of the players were actually smiling! Fair play to Richards for stepping up and speaking to them, probably didn't do any good but at least he had the balls to do it

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon that abuse will have knocked any remaining enthusiasm out of them.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In the first one you could hear a woman in the background telling the loud mouth to watch his language as there were kids present- something which he ignored. Bad as the Villa players were at playing football - this guy was far worse, a real piece of scum and Villa would be quite justified in banning him from future home games.
Would that abuse be justified at the Macron-the answer is no and it wouldn't be justifiable any where else either.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I often find it surprising when I see a football player in the flesh or stood next to an "average" person. It is only then that I notice what athletes they are. 

Take the above for example. Micah Richards looks like your average defender when you see him on the pitch with other players but when he goes over to those fans he looked like he was big enough to take them all on himself with one hand.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I often find it surprising when I see a football player in the flesh or stood next to an "average" person. It is only then that I notice what athletes they are. 

Take the above for example. Micah Richards looks like your average defender when you see him on the pitch with other players but when he goes over to those fans he looked like he was big enough to take them all on himself with one hand.

Shouldn't this be on the gay thread?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always liked Villa, proper set of fans there.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Credit to Richards btw, didn't run from it.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Some footballers are really ponces, but Richards has never struck me as being one of them. Points to him for having a conversation with the fans, it suggests that he actually cares.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked the first video very much indeed, typical knob ( footballer wrapped in cotton wool ) must've got onto the coach laughing, the fan shouts " do you think it's fucking funny do you " .

I mean what a time to laugh, footballers are fucking knobs .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum