Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover

+29
Chairmanda
Cajunboy
Diadora
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Mr Magoo
FullofSprite
doffcocker
gloswhite
Moses Gate
Leeds_Trotter
Candle Coal
wessy
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

121Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:02

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:Well if he wanted an 'in' for his energy company why buy a (not very good) football club?

Better to takeover a company in the energy sector already I would have thought?

Also as for power and prestige - I can understand the ants connected with the ST to think owning BWFC was something huge but an international billionaire buying Bolton to impress his mates - I simply can't see it.

As for the Nat West mortgage - yes, three outstanding debts cleared yesterday - it does look like something definite is happening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr Tamraz has been a lifelong Bolton Wanderers fan - was there when we lifted the cup in 58. Also a relative of Tamir Cohen the legendary Bolton Wanderers player - what more could you want!

122Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:04

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

FullofSprite wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Well if he wanted an 'in' for his energy company why buy a (not very good) football club?

Better to takeover a company in the energy sector already I would have thought?

Also as for power and prestige - I can understand the ants connected with the ST to think owning BWFC was something huge but an international billionaire buying Bolton to impress his mates - I simply can't see it.

As for the Nat West mortgage - yes, three outstanding debts cleared yesterday - it does look like something definite is happening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr Tamraz has been a lifelong Bolton Wanderers fan - was there when we lifted the cup in 58. Also a relative of Tamir Cohen the legendary Bolton Wanderers player - what more could you want!
What more could you want?  A win tomorrow and next week for starters!

123Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

48 hours and we'll know a lot more, things moving nicely.

124Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:12

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:48 hours and we'll know a lot more, things moving nicely.
Not another 48 hours

or is it Carry on 48 hours

125Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nothing will happen now till next week.

126Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it seems to me the Euxton money will pay off the tax bill and give dithering Saint Eddie even more time to fanny about and finally pick who he sells to. It all seems too much of a coincidence selling Euxton for the same amount we owe the taxman

127Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:32

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Article in the BEN says that they will ask for another adjournment of the hearing due to takeover being nearly complete. if that is the case they are playing with fire :facepalm: :pray:

128Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fucking merry go round, an absolute joke and everyone is laughing at the club!

129Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone fancy starting an FC Bolton? Very Happy

130Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

131Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is that KP behind bargain booze.

132Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:49

It looks to me as though he's "realised the assets" necessary to pay the tax bill but because he's inherently a necky twat, he'd rather roll the dice on trying to get another extension on Monday.

In the hope that whichever poor sap does wind up buying the club has to pay it instead.

And all probably done just for shits and giggles so he can crow to his mates about clever he is.

I would love it if the judge said:

"You know what...? You're taking the piss, my son. I find in favour of Her Majesty's Customs & Excise. Pay up now, dickhead."

133Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Is that KP behind bargain booze.
No as I have sexier legs and I don't wear shoes like that! Very Happy

134Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:53

KP,

Please don't be offended, but are you sure you're straight?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, obviously, but you don't half come out with some camp shit sometimes, mate.....

135Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:It looks to me as though he's "realised the assets" necessary to pay the tax bill but because he's inherently a necky twat, he'd rather roll the dice on trying to get another extension on Monday.

In the hope that whichever poor sap does wind up buying the club has to pay it instead.

And all probably done just for shits and giggles so he can crow to his mates about clever he is.

"You know what...? You're taking the piss, my son. I find in favour of Her Majesty's Customs & Excise. Pay up now, dickhead."
The club already have the VAT money set aside.

136Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:KP,

Not that there's anything wrong with that, obviously, but you don't half come out with some camp shit sometimes, mate.....
Groomer

137Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 20:59

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:

Not sure that's an option, think if the judge finds in favour of HMRC, then BWFC is history, no option to pay we just get closed down.

138Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 21:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

I can assure you that I am 100% straight mate! Very Happy

139Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 21:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:

lol!

I can assure you that I am 100% straight mate! Very Happy
Ask my boyfriend Fredrick long

140Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Fri Feb 19 2016, 21:07

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mr Magoo wrote:
Breadman wrote:It looks to me as though he's "realised the assets" necessary to pay the tax bill but because he's inherently a necky twat, he'd rather roll the dice on trying to get another extension on Monday.

The club already have the VAT money set aside.

Set aside? why is it not paid by now?

Makes no sense, especially with the latest that they will ask for an adjournment.

You can't go in the court monday and say we don't want to pay, and then when the judge says right  then I'm ceasing the lot and flogging it to pay the debts, reply actually we do have the cash. No

He will simply say that a chap will turn up on Tuesday morning and see what is knocking about of any value including any cash that may be available.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum