Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers want Wilder

+24
JohannesburgWanderer
Diadora
boltonbonce
wessy
karlypants
xmiles
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
Bolton Nuts
Fabians Right Peg
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
wanderlust
FullofSprite
Norpig
gloswhite
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's as if some of you lose the ability to think rationally when it comes to this issue.

Peter Reid has no experience of lower league football, he will not be manager. Not a chance.

The club are clearly waiting for the right man who is probably under contract to another club.

122Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 16:51

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Peter Reid needs to get back to his deckchair, his time has been and gone!!!!

123Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wants the job certainly,and has held talks with Holdsworth. Time will tell.

124Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 17:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wilder confirmed as new sheff Utd boss

125Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 17:40

John Sheridan is suppose to be going to Leeds.

126Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 17:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone wanna come to us?

127Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 18:41

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Does anyone wanna come to us?
Probably not as things stand. Whether you think that's me being negative is up to you but given our situation and how long we've allegedly been looking for a new manager I'd have to say it looks like no one wants it. At least not anyone you'd consider decent.

That said you mentioned Adkins earlier on and he's popped up on another thread. If he wanted it I think I'd be quite happy to see him.

128Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 18:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Probably not as things stand. Whether you think that's me being negative is up to you but given our situation and how long we've allegedly been looking for a new manager I'd have to say it looks like no one wants it. At least not anyone you'd consider decent.

That said you mentioned Adkins earlier on and he's popped up on another thread. If he wanted it I think I'd be quite happy to see him.

Is it that nobody is interested in joining us or are the new owners biding their time and taking great care in choosing who to appoint..?

129Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 18:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

Is it that nobody is interested in joining us or are the new owners biding their time and taking great care in choosing who to appoint..?
I think we're past the owners "taking their time" now boggers. The only saga running longer than "The Great Bolton Wanderers Manager Hunt" is Coronation Street. affraid

Actually, I can't help wondering if they are taking their time in a different way. Perhaps they never intended to make an appointment during the season. They were waiting for it to end and see who got sacked or stood down elsewhere, probably with a view to the fact they could avoid paying compensation to another club. If that's the case it might even be a very smart move.

130Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Clearly none of you have run or managed a business. You don't rush an important appointment. If the right man isn't available you bide your time.

If you walk into a shop desperate for a Pepsi, you don't buy Spar's own Cola if they've run out of Pepsi. You wait until they get a delivery.

I'd rather get the right man in mid or late June, than some fuckwit right now.

131Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Clearly none of you have run or managed a business. You don't rush an important appointment. If the right man isn't available you bide your time.

If you walk into a shop desperate for a Pepsi, you don't buy Spar's own Cola if they've run out of Pepsi. You wait until they get a delivery.

I'd rather get the right man in mid or late June, than some fuckwit right now.

Didn't I just say they're biding their time..?

I can understand why people are doubting them though after Anderson claimed the shortlist was down to 3 and a new manager would be appointed within the next week. That was six weeks ago

132Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your theory on Pepsi is wrong, if the first shop I went to had none in then I would go to the next one to get it...

133Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I can understand why people are doubting them though after Anderson claimed the shortlist was down to 3 and a new manager would be appointed within the next week. That was six weeks ago

Shit happens. His preferred choice obviously didn't want the job or fucked up his interview at the last minute. It's no big deal or an attempt to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

I suspect that's why he's now keeping his mouth shut, waiting until the new manager signs on the dotted line.

To believe some fuckwits on here (LPP, wanderlust) you'd think it was some conspiracy to piss off the bolton fans.

134Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Your theory on Pepsi is wrong, if the first shop I went to had none in then I would go to the next one to get it...

Don't ever try and talk Pepsi to me again, you don't have a fucking clue.

There is only one shop in walking distance of Whittam Towers, the Spar. On the rare occasion they sell out I camp outside waiting for the morning delivery.

135Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Your theory on Pepsi is wrong, if the first shop I went to had none in then I would go to the next one to get it...

Don't ever try and talk Pepsi to me again, you don't have a fucking clue.

There is only one shop in walking distance of Whittam Towers, the Spar. On the rare occasion they sell out I camp outside waiting for the morning delivery.

Bulk buy it online.

136Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Bulk buy it online.

I work through the day, and 200 cans of Pepsi won't fit through my letterbox.

137Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

138Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Bulk buy it online.

I work through the day, and 200 cans of Pepsi won't fit through my letterbox.

You can order something for a specific time, the Internet is a wonderful thing

139Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
You can order something for a specific time, the Internet is a wonderful thing

Link me to where I can order 200 cans of Pepsi and have it delivered after 8pm.

140Wanderers want Wilder - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanderers want Wilder Thu May 12 2016, 19:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fook knows, I don't even like Pepsi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum