Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referendum rules should be this...

+9
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

161referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Personal attacks within the personas on the site is fair game, taking it outside the site into real life is wrong.
You can't get attacked about your personal life because no one knows what you are other than the fact that you're not a successful thirty something female

KP could be 65 year old woman from Canada.

Just because someone says they are "real" doesn't mean they are.

Breadman might not even like bread.

162referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:My Mrs is full English

A bit streaky and a black pudding?

163referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Noting is sure on the internet, but if Breadman is not a cunt I'd be totally gob smacked.

164referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:My Mrs is full English

A bit streaky and a black pudding?
No, a dead fit blond, nothing a Burnley lad could pull  drunken

165referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wow!

I'd thought my computer had gone wrong when I logged into Nuts and took me to my last read post on this thread on page 1!

I can't believe how utterly serious folk take shite on the internet SO seriously?

Fuck me someone got a ban for half a day and is determined to risk wrecking the whole of Nuts because he wants a formal apology!!!

Who do you think runs ALL of Nuts Radio - we won't be having any of that any more.

Who do you think basically runs the site day to day and posts up all the news from the papers and official club site - I guess we wont be having the breaking news anymore, might as well just go and click on the paper and club site direct in future.

Who do you think does all the fancy stuff like the little titles such as 'cleverest poster' or funniest poster' or setting up permissions so we can make up people to mods or set up new groupings such as the Euro part of the forum - we will now after wait until BTID gets home from work and has his tea and put the kids to bed before he can find 5 minutes for us - that is if he isn't as sick of all this absolutely pathetic shite that has gone on recently.

Fuck me all this is given to you to enjoy, have a laugh with not to act with scorn and bitterness over a perceived INTERNET sleight.

We run Nuts on goodwill, with people who are intrinsically decent people.  

We aren't perfect, we do make mistakes - but then again don't you too?

A great many people have been thoroughly pissed off over nothing.

Well we get what we all deserve in life.

Let it go and move on was the right path to go - it is of course the INTERNET not REAL LIFE - but oh no some would rather cut off their own nose because there was a 'principle' at stake.

What was that principle - oh yes - someone was wrong on the internet!

FFS I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

166referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:No, a dead fit blond, nothing a Burnley lad could pull  drunken

Pulled them and supped em.

referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 2lbdu0p

167referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote: Very Happy Very Happy No, a dead fit blond, nothing a Burnley lad could pull  drunken

Pulled them and supped em.

referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 2lbdu0p
Hahahaha, mind is stronger than 4.5 though!!! Very Happy

168referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Wow!

I'd thought my computer had gone wrong when I logged into Nuts and took me to my last read post on this thread on page 1!

I can't believe how utterly serious folk take shite on the internet SO seriously?

Fuck me someone got a ban for half a day and is determined to risk wrecking the whole of Nuts because he wants a formal apology!!!

Who do you think runs ALL of Nuts Radio - we won't be having any of that any more.

Who do you think basically runs the site day to day and posts up all the news from the papers and official club site - I guess we wont be having the breaking news anymore, might as well just go and click on the paper and club site direct in future.

Who do you think does all the fancy stuff like the little titles such as 'cleverest poster' or funniest poster' or setting up permissions so we can make up people to mods or set up new groupings such as the Euro part of the forum - we will now after wait until BTID gets home from work and has his tea and put the kids to bed before he can find 5 minutes for us - that is if he isn't as sick of all this absolutely pathetic shite that has gone on recently.

Fuck me all this is given to you to enjoy, have a laugh with not to act with scorn and bitterness over a perceived INTERNET sleight.

We run Nuts on goodwill, with people who are intrinsically decent people.  

We aren't perfect, we do make mistakes - but then again don't you too?

A great many people have been thoroughly pissed off over nothing.

Well we get what we all deserve in life.

Let it go and move on was the right path to go - it is of course the INTERNET not REAL LIFE - but oh no some would rather cut off their own nose because there was a 'principle' at stake.

What was that principle - oh yes - someone was wrong on the internet!

FFS I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.
KP, brings a lot to the table , just get rid if Breadman that brings next to fuckall, then all will be good.

Simples!!

169referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:KP, brings a lot to the table , just get rid if Breadman that brings next to fuckall, then all will be good.

Simples!!

I'm trying hard not to get rid of anybody and make people realise that its nothing more than a disagreement on the fucking internet.

170referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Is that the best you've got, it's a football forum not a platform for personal attacks.

Of course it is, it's the verbal attacks that keep the site going.

If you don't like verbal attacks I suggest Mumsnet really is the place for you. Although they can get quite passionate about breast feeding in public, so perhaps you'd be out of your depth on there too.
In my experience the more people need to big themselves up on the Internet, the more they harp on about being hard, the more inadequate they are off it.
Nobody goes on about being an Internet hardman than you, digs at anyone who apologise when they're wrong or debate things reasonably - food for thought

171referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blimey all this going on and I ain't had a forum meltdown for a few years!!!

Weird to read and I should have copyrighted my meltdowns - I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams now!!!!

172referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 9 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 23:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The whatsgoingon wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Is that the best you've got, it's a football forum not a platform for personal attacks.

Of course it is, it's the verbal attacks that keep the site going.

If you don't like verbal attacks I suggest Mumsnet really is the place for you. Although they can get quite passionate about breast feeding in public, so perhaps you'd be out of your depth on there too.
In my experience the more people need to big themselves up on the Internet, the more they harp on about being hard, the more inadequate they are off it.
Nobody goes on about being an Internet hardman than you, digs at anyone who apologise when they're wrong or debate things reasonably - food for thought
Don't worry, she once posted, if Scott comes back it'll be my last post!! ( when I got banned at Christmas)

One for Boggers there, countering the 88 points !!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum