Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referendum rules should be this...

+9
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Compare workers rights in the UK to America and you can see how bad things can get. Get ready for all of this 'red tape' to be removed to make us 'more attractive for investors'. Which essentially means working people will be exploited by corporations.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are attractive anyway, won't happen.

scottjames30 wrote:We are attractive anyway, won't happen.

No mirrors in your house?

One of the key reasons behind leaving has been removal of Brussel's red tape. It's a direct reference to the rules the EU insist all member states abide by, being consistent across the single market means that no country can take advantage of exploiting workers. Removing them to encourage investment will be one of the first thing the Tories do, they've already said as much.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread, He's having a breakdown again Laughing

Eh?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman needs help, he's losing it big time, he needs help.

This is not a pisstake.

He can't get KP out of his head, the sad old fool Laughing

scottjames30 wrote:I think the leaders got put in their place by Farage and co, now we're out of Europe there will be nobody coming over here, plus more money going on the NHS.

Don't forget, half of Cameron's party wanted to leave, so the government was even spilt.

Ask the audience is always a good lifeline.

Do you really think EU immigration will drop significantly and the Tories will suddenly fund the NHS properly?

I know not all leave voters are the same as you Scott, but you don't seem to have any clue as to the reality of us coming out and that's worrying.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think the leaders got put in their place by Farage and co, now we're out of Europe there will be nobody coming over here, plus more money going on the NHS.

Don't forget, half of Cameron's party wanted to leave, so the government was even spilt.

Ask the audience is always a good lifeline.

Do you really think EU immigration will drop significantly and the Tories will suddenly fund the NHS properly?

I know not all leave voters are the same as you Scott, but you don't seem to have any clue as to the reality of us coming out and that's worrying.

Seems like you class me as the majority .

Cheers.

No problem. But I was asking you if you think levels of EU immigration will change significantly or the Tories will start funding the NHS properly or more importantly where you think the money to do so would even come from?

Are you seriously trying to debate this with him?

It's like trying to reason with a table - Pointless.

And anyway, he's a "character" so it's all made-up (allegedly) contentious bollocks which is designed to get a reaction and nothing more.

Don't waste your time.

I'm not saying it was wrong to vote leave necessarily, only time will tell. But I you voted on the basis of lowering immigration, whilst staying in the single market and saving £350 million a week then you've been had. It's simply not true.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think, you're thinking outside the box.

Of course the immigration is going to stop now that we are a country on our own and don't have the EU bullshit to forecast ( their is a god ) And I think this will be a big plus for the NHS, ( First Job) then we can make our contracts, be better off, without our county being stormed upon by wasps flooding our great country, We do adapt and move on you know?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Are you seriously trying to debate this with him?

And anyway, he's a "character" so it's all made-up (allegedly) contentious bollocks which is designed to get a reaction and nothing more.

Don't waste your time.
Laughing

Don't waste your time.

I'm just curious, Scott's very vocal but it appears he doesn't know what he's voted for. Which for a grown adult is alarming IMO.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Don't waste your time.

I'm just curious, Scott's very vocal but it appears he doesn't know what he's voted for. Which for a grown adult is alarming IMO.
I thought you Knew why I voted out?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't waste your time.

Tables are quite pointy tbf

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't waste your time on the nasty fucker, his ex thought the same mate.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:

Don't waste your time.

Tables are quite pointy tbf
And very useful, and the periodic table is an intellectual masterpiece

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Don't waste your time on the nasty fucker, his ex thought the same mate.
No need to take it into personal lives mate, that's out of order and not necessary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum