Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referendum rules should be this...

+9
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But true .

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Don't waste your time on the nasty fucker, his ex thought the same mate.
No need to take it into personal lives mate, that's out of order and not necessary

He's giving bread a taste of his own medicine

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:But true .
There's been enough unpleasantness over that very issue so to try and carry it on is wrong, within the forum and forum personas is fine but to take it outside of that isn't right

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Don't waste your time on the nasty fucker, his ex thought the same mate.
No need to take it into personal lives mate, that's out of order and not necessary

I understand that but everyone is trying to put that to bed now so to try and start it up again is out of order

Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Bread gor banned.  Are you going to push the button or should i.  Soon as ive just had a pm off scott telling me to be nice to him because he knows hot to lose weight and calling me fatboy.  Prove your mod status and push the button

scottjames30 wrote:I think, you're thinking outside the box.

Of course the immigration is going to stop now that we are a country on our own and don't have the EU bullshit to forecast ( their is a god ) And I think this will be a big plus for the NHS, ( First Job) then we can make our contracts, be better off, without our county being stormed upon by wasps flooding our great country, We do adapt and move on you know?

I'm not convinced you understand the phrase 'thinking outside the box' but anyway, the likelihood is that we'll want to remain in the single market to avoid tariffs which means adhering to freedom of movement. 

Wheres the money coming from for the NHS?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread knows I don't like bullies , i put them in their place every time .

I just hope KP will stand up to the small man.

How long are you going to hold a grudge against Bread for? Time to get a grip and move on Scott.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott might put a spell on you. Be careful.
referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 3 Me-prospero

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

I understand that but everyone is trying to put that to bed now so to try and start it up again is out of order

You're still new here, you'll notice soon that there are many worms on here that will insult and attack you out of nowhere, even when you thought you were getting along.

You have to stoop to their level and get personal

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Bread gor banned.  Are you going to push the button or should i.  Soon as ive just had a pm off scott telling me to be nice to him because he knows hot to lose weight and calling me fatboy.  Prove your mod status and push the button

Scott stays

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Apply the 24 hour cooling down period, but you are right in what you said about bread getting banned personal lives shouldn't be brought into the forum.
Unless someone gets a photo of Nat in her TV outfit.

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Scott stays
Dont think so.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do not ban Scott. That is a direct order from the top of the tree

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

How long are you going to hold a grudge against Bread for? Time to get a grip and move on Scott.

I hate bully's , and he is one big bully!!!

Noticed he's gone silent since I got involved , the shitbag.

Monkeys sit at the top of trees.  Im the lion using you clowns as shade.  Bye scott

Why's Bread been banned?

Time to remove these temp mods I think, they're getting carried away - or we could vote one off.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy will back me up. I'm sure he's also noticed that certain new mods are becoming trigger happy and threatening bans for very little

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Why's Bread been banned?

Time to remove these temp mods I think, they're getting carried away or we vote one off.

They are abusing their powers.

bwfc1874 wrote:Why's Bread been banned?

Time to remove these temp mods I think, they're getting carried away or we vote one off.
How am i getting carried away?  Scott is making personal insults, worse than what breaders got banned for and sending insulting pms.  Please explain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum