Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton V Ayr United

+14
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
yesbutno
MicktPhallic
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Programmes-Buff
chipbutty
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Fri Jul 20 2012, 13:44

Probably spotted him whilst playing against their reserves, the bigger sides tend to make a fair few signings like that, some come off most end up in their reserves and move on after a few years.

My biggest problem with this is that Coyle still never gave him enough of a chance last season. He should of been in our midfield far more often, the little I've seen of him he seems to have more energy and a better pass than Pratley or Reo Coker.

82Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Fri Jul 20 2012, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was joking Aaron.

My main surprise is why on earth Liverpool would want to spend a million quid on him. He's hardly pulled up any trees, though does show some promise.

thats why i thought it was rubbish.

I love it when you do this. You play it straight for weeks on end then pull a joke out of the bag.

83Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Fri Jul 20 2012, 15:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What's 0ne million to the scoucers? ..... nothing. They could fill their reserve team up with players like this without skipping a beat. Doesn't mean he would ever see a first team spot.

84Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sat Jul 21 2012, 15:07

MicktPhallic

David Ngog
David Ngog

yesbutno wrote:So that in your opinion is a fantastic post.

It's nothing more than schoolboy crudities.

Yes but no but is it but no it's not!

It's my opinion and i'm a grownup with pubes and everyfin!

Why be such an Old Fart?

Liven up or is your life that shit? Very Happy

85Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sat Jul 21 2012, 15:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a friend who sent me this picture message from Scotland this morning:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

86Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sat Jul 21 2012, 15:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MicktPhallic wrote:
yesbutno wrote:So that in your opinion is a fantastic post.

It's nothing more than schoolboy crudities.

Yes but no but is it but no it's not!

It's my opinion and i'm a grownup with pubes and everyfin!

Why be such an Old Fart?

Liven up or is your life that shit? Very Happy

Mate, we are all for having a laugh on here but of you think that is about being crude and personal abuse then this isn't the forum for you.

There are ones out there if that is your thing - but if you want to stay about on here then clean up your act a bit please.

Thanks.

87Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 01:02

MicktPhallic

David Ngog
David Ngog

You know what you SWEAR WORD REMOVED SWEAR WORD REMOVED i've read plenty on this forum with people being a lot more abusive than i've been there i was having a joke. Is this how you treat new members?
I bet you get plenty wanting to hang around on here you miserable SWEAR WORD REMOVED! I bet not many stick around when they don't fit into your clique!

I would kick your SWEAR WORD REMOVED head in mate and that SWEAR WORD REMOVED slag being a little stinky slut going and whimging to you. Go and die you shrivelled old SWEAR WORD REMOVED!
The amount of crap i've read on here and you pull me about calling someone an old fart well SWEAR WORD REMOVED you lifeless SWEAR WORD REMOVED!!

88Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 08:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MicktPhallic wrote:You know what you fucking cunt i've read plenty on this forum with people being a lot more abusive than i've been there i was having a joke. Is this how you treat new members?
I bet you get plenty wanting to hang around on here you miserable shite! I bet not many stick around when they don't fit into your clique!

I would kick your fucking head in mate and that fucking slag being a little stinky slut going and whimging to you. Go and die you shrivelled old wankers!
The amount of crap i've read on here and you pull me about calling someone an old fart well FUCK YOU you lifeless TWAT!!

Post of the year Very Happy

I love it when people lose it big time.

89Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:12

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I enjoyed reading that MicktPhallic. Please don't ban this man Laughing

90Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, every site should have a mentalist.

91Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:26

Whatsupdoc

David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:I agree, every site should have a mentalist.
I thought it already had one, he just doubled the quota.

92Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatsupdoc wrote:I thought it already had one, he just doubled the quota.

Mr Amos is a reformed character. Or did you mean Largehat Very Happy

93Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:30

MicktPhallic wrote:You know what you fucking cunt i've read plenty on this forum with people being a lot more abusive than i've been there i was having a joke. Is this how you treat new members?
I bet you get plenty wanting to hang around on here you miserable shite! I bet not many stick around when they don't fit into your clique!

I would kick your fucking head in mate and that fucking slag being a little stinky slut going and whimging to you. Go and die you shrivelled old wankers!
The amount of crap i've read on here and you pull me about calling someone an old fart well FUCK YOU you lifeless TWAT!!

lol!

i have a hangover but this raised my spirits!

94Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 12:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well that was certainly interesting.

I think they call that "fair and balanced"

95Bolton V Ayr United - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton V Ayr United Sun Jul 29 2012, 14:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That was pretty SWEAR WORD REMOVED funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum