Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An acre of land on Mars

+4
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
Bread2.0
Bwfc1958
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Kp can open the first Martian Bargain Booze.
Sounds like a plan right there 58! Very Happy

22An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:28

karlypants wrote:Johnny we need a couple of dog cages to put on your shuttle for one or two folk on here. Very Happy
Con Air 2020 Smile

23An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:29

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:Just dont give Boncey the job of running the entertainment

Panda keeper at the zoo?
Failure to get a panda on the shuttle may mean someone will have to take a beating and get two black eyes.....unless boncey has any boot polish left

24An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:30

karlypants wrote:
You're the pimp daddy.  Get used to it

25An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Johnny we need a couple of dog cages to put on your shuttle for one or two folk on here. Very Happy
Con Air 2020 Smile
I'll play the role of Cameron Poe. I'm the only one on here that is hero material.

26An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:38

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
Con Air 2020 Smile
I'll play the role of Po. I'm the only one on here that is hero material.

An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Th10

Didn't know he was in it '58

27An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
Con Air 2020 Smile
I'll play the role of Po. I'm the only one on here that is hero material.

An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Th10

Didn't know he was in it '58
Very Happy

28An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boncey won't be happy having Kp as his boss. He looked a right state last time. 
An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Wt8e7XjrmgFMotqhmNBR5xjl9eR8ifAxoSwNbmwyQoma3OkT4g

29An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 11:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If there isn't an international agreement to/not to divide up the planet, then I would have thought that the old first come first serve will apply. The shit will really hit the fan then  Very Happy

30An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:07

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So since the solar system has been claimed, could I legitimately stake a claim to the universe and charge you all rental for occupying part of my land / space?

31An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:13

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think you are all being very assumptive and I know for a fact that the Mr Big of Martian Real Estate is following this thread very closely
An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Alien-businessman-reading-map-flexible-display-tablet-explorer-lunar-landscape-electronic-future-technology-43602953

32An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:14

gloswhite wrote:If there isn't an international agreement to/not to divide up the planet, then I would have thought that the old first come first serve will apply. The shit will really hit the fan then  Very Happy
Your welcome in boltonia nutsville glos.

You will know you are in the right place.  Copper will be at the gates doing a rendition of duelling banjos

33An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:15

Fabians Right Peg wrote:So since the solar system has been claimed, could I legitimately stake a claim to the universe and charge you all rental for occupying part of my land / space?
You are now downgraded from chief of police to KPs assistant.  Bring good lube if i was you

34An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:21

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't think that is an appropriate response to your new land / space lord. Hmm space lord, like the sound of that.....Mwah ah ah!!!!

35An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:30

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Don't think that is an appropriate response to your new land / space lord. Hmm space lord, like the sound of that.....Mwah ah ah!!!!
First intergalactic war coming up........

36An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

y2j 3.0 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:If there isn't an international agreement to/not to divide up the planet, then I would have thought that the old first come first serve will apply. The shit will really hit the fan then  Very Happy
Your welcome in boltonia nutsville glos.

You will know you are in the right place.  Copper will be at the gates doing a rendition of duelling banjos

Sounds great. Sign me up  Very Happy

37An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boncey won't be happy having Kp as his boss. He looked a right state last time. 
An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Wt8e7XjrmgFMotqhmNBR5xjl9eR8ifAxoSwNbmwyQoma3OkT4g
I was thinking to go more upmarket with this Bargain Booze.

Was going to employ Nat as our premium tranny and free champagne enemas on opening day along with cherry blossom boot polish for clubcard members. Very Happy

38An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

There's far too much thought gone into that KP  Wink

39An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't even think about trying to keep me out of this.
My Brucie museum,or Brutopia as I'm calling it,will be a tribute to the great man,plus a spacious area for rides and games,that will keep the younger kids happy for hours. You'll love it.

An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Easyst10

40An acre of land on Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: An acre of land on Mars Wed 5 Oct - 12:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Will you be letting him out of the shed and bringing him along for the grand opening of Brutopia?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum