Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 50]

901OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 09 2022, 18:32

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:United's panic buying looks like continuing, they are after Arnautovic now. It made me smile watching their fans expecting them to steamroller Brighton and they went 2-0 down  Very Happy

As for their new CB, looks like a right shortarse (for a CB), he will struggle against some of the big lads in the Prem, even sicknote Wellbeck made a mug of him.
Aye - convince me Santos is not a better CB than that lad - and they could have him for 1/10 the price.  Arnautovic is another workman like player - certainly not the superstar center forward you would expect in a Utd shirt.

902OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 08:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actual footage of me playing the beautiful game, still got it  Very Happy

903OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 12:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're class amigo Smile

I was particularly impressed with the wobbly knees thing.

904OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 13:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:You're class amigo Smile

Took me years to perfect that  Very Happy

905OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 13:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:You're class amigo Smile

Took me years to perfect that  Very Happy

How many years more will it take you to learn to match your socks?

906OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 15:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bars on the windows are a dead giveaway. This was clearly a distraction, enabling other inmates of HM Crimes Against Music detention centre to go over the wall.
When the klaxon went off, Norpig asked if it was on iTunes.

907OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 15:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

How many years more will it take you to learn to match your socks?
That's the fashion amongst us elite players  Very Happy

908OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The bars on the windows are a dead giveaway. This was clearly a distraction, enabling other inmates of HM Crimes Against Music detention centre to go over the wall.
When the klaxon went off, Norpig asked if it was on iTunes.
Bullery  Very Happy

909OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 15:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Bullery  Very Happy
There's a lot of it about. Very Happy

910OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 15:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
There's a lot of it about. Very Happy
Did you not like the Tallies track i posted yesterday Boncey?

911OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 16:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tony Adams is going on Strictly this year  Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62407451

912OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 10 2022, 18:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Did you not like the Tallies track i posted yesterday Boncey?
No.

The police had to talk me down, much to the disappointment of the crowd gathered below.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Maxresdefault

913OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 13 2022, 10:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have they chucked this cnut in jail yet?

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 298829939_3175933942672813_4558293202194197419_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=OxPKLh8XIegAX--5EPC&_nc_oc=AQlkJK1lnnrst6EW_zY2DOYuSNJs3mIAGu68GTnvsPiv3hMGbsRhJlGClj0r4asza_dQuJAVGUEC4HG2J-BGzobc&tn=LUv8NPPIHzy5axhj&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

914OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 14 2022, 07:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Brentford 4-0 Rags.

915OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Aug 14 2022, 13:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

916OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 15 2022, 04:30

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I get the impression in the last few weeks that the media is starting to turn on Man Utd's owners.They have spent less money than play off winners Nottingham Forest this summer let alone Chelsea.Sky in particular will know that a crap Man Utd is bad news for selling their football product

917OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 15 2022, 13:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:Sky in particular will know that a crap Man Utd is bad news for selling their football product
Dunno....fans around the country and the world are absolutely loving it.

918OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 15 2022, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP Lenny Johnrose i remember him from his spells at Bury and he was a decent player. MND is such a cruel disease.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62554312

919OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 15 2022, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:RIP Lenny Johnrose i remember him from his spells at Bury and he was a decent player. MND is such a cruel disease.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62554312
Very sad news. It's a horrible disease.

920OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 46 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 16 2022, 01:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:I get the impression in the last few weeks that the media is starting to turn on Man Utd's owners.They have spent less money than play off winners Nottingham Forest this summer let alone Chelsea.Sky in particular will know that a crap Man Utd is bad news for selling their football product
On the money thing - the reality is the Glazers have spent an absolute fortune on players since they came to power - over a BILLION in the decade to 2020 and much more since - so they can hardly be accused of failing to back their managers.

The problem is that they appoint managers who make expensive marquee signings and try to shoehorn them into the team. They simply don't have a cohesive recruitment policy or programme any more.

For example, they have the highest earning goalkeeper on the planet in De Gea who is great at shot stopping but is appalling at distribution - always has been.
So then they recruit a manager whose style is to play out from the back in the full knowledge they can't sell De Gea as nobody can afford his wages.
Why?
And to make things worse, they let Henderson - who can play that way - go out on loan to Forest.
They buy talented players - some of whom are allegedly disruptive - but don't recruit to build a team with a strong dressing room.
Blame the players by all means, blame the managers maybe, but what they need to blame is the plan - or lack thereof. Huge clear out and rebuild needed.

Nobody likes the Glazers, but they have spent the money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum