Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How built is your body?

+2
boltonbonce
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How built is your body? Empty How built is your body? Sun Sep 17 2017, 15:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've just been reading about some Welsh bloke who is known worldwide as a star bodybuilder but a virtual unknown in even his home town -

How built is your body? _97793495_mediaitem97793494

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41247235

Looks horrific to me.

My body must look like a sack of potatoes compared to his but I'm happy enough with it.

Is your body 'built' or perhaps in a little bit of repair these days?

2How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Sun Sep 17 2017, 15:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm afraid the only thing ripped on my body is my shirt.

Big turn off for women too,from what I can gather.(Built bodies,not me).

They always look constipated to me.

3How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 10:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I keep myself in good shape for my age but no matter how many times I hit the gym and play footie I have an ongoing battle with my "tyre" and whenever I get rid of the fat on my lower back it's the first thing to come back if I have a lazy month.

4How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I have an ongoing battle with my "tyre" and whenever I get rid of the fat on my lower back it's the first thing to come back if I have a lazy month.

Has it moulded itself into the shape of your armchair?

5How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 11:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If i had a body like that it would be straight of to Mcdonald's. Bloody awful look.

6How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 12:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I have an ongoing battle with my "tyre" and whenever I get rid of the fat on my lower back it's the first thing to come back if I have a lazy month.

Has it moulded itself into the shape of your armchair?
Yes it has. My doctor insists that I sit in a rubber ring although I'm not certain it's to prevent squashing my enormous bollocks or to ease the Grapes of Wrath.
Or no it hasn't - you choose.

7How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 12:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm actually a lot slimmer than i was 25 years ago, probably due to the fact i was on the piss 4 nights a week and had a takeaway on the way home as well.

I think i don't do too badly for my age, i play 5 a side every week against much younger men than me and i can hold my own fitness wise

8How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 13:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm actually a lot slimmer than i was 25 years ago, probably due to the fact i was on the piss 4 nights a week and had a takeaway on the way home as well.

I think i don't do too badly for my age, i play 5 a side every week against much younger men than me and i can hold my own fitness wise
As we know only too well Norpig,'holding your own' has never been a problem.

9How built is your body? Empty Re: How built is your body? Mon Sep 18 2017, 14:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As i was typing that i did think about using another phrase  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum