Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jews and Labour

+4
wanderlust
Norpig
Sluffy
Angry Dad
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jews and Labour Empty Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 14:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What's going on? what's it all about?

2Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 14:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:What's going on? what's it all about?

I don't know myself but I expect it is something to do with the belief by some that the Jews have been historically thought to be rich, so would be the financiers that pull the strings in the western economies (that have become global) and are behind the Conservative political thinking parties and polices that favour the capitalists and exploit the workers.

Or something like that.

3Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 16:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its to do with the left wing of the party supporting Palestine and accusing the Israeli's of basically treating the Palestinians as second class citizens and not allowing them their own free state.

It has been mentioned that supporting Palestine is not anti-semitism, its anti-zionism and to a point i agree with that. The way the people of Palestine are treated by the Israeli's is shocking and it should be highlighted what happens in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank and how they are controlled by Israel.

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Feb 20 2019, 16:21; edited 1 time in total

4Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 16:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is an organisation in Israel whose name i can't remember which produced a definitive definition of anti-semitism, one of the planks of which was that not recognising the State of Israel was deemed to be anti-semitic ergo support for the Palestinians who don't recognise Israel is also deemed to be anti-semitic by extension.

5Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 17:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Always two sides to the story eh, well it seems to me that they are not well liked if that's the right word. My own experience goes back a long way when i was 15 living in Salford and starting work i got a job at a filling station repairs and car wash on Bury old road  or new rd it was called Hilton Park services in Prestwich the owner was a Jewish guy most were in Prestwich then and i was on the car wash that day when A jewish business man came in in his rolls an old boy big fur collared overcoat and a huge fat cigar that he held in his fist. long story short he is talking to my boss while they watch me leather off the roller don't forget the silver lady say's the guy soon as i touched it it fell over obviously already broken. I want it repaired and i want him sacked right away he said to my boss, your fired my boss said his name was Mr Joy ironically wait in my office he said when the customer had left he said you will work out a weeks notice out of sight cleaning the wash rooms and such. They were both in my mind evil bastards, i got a good beating from my old man when i got home cos his betting shop money had gone with my job. I have never forgotten that day or the day i was delivering bread for Mothers Pride to a raincoat factory and the boss sacked a lady in front of me because she was 15 minutes late due to her kid being taken ill. She begged him not to sack her he said get out of my sight then proceeded to complain about his bread bill. Someone kicked the drivers door and front wing in on his mercedes. ..dunno..

6Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 18:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD where you been mate

7Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 18:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A woman who used to live near us hated black people because, a few years earlier she'd been mugged by a black kid. That was, it seems, her sole reason.
I asked her if she'd have hated white people if the kid had been white, and she responded with a shrug, saying "That's a stupid question".
Bigotry is a hat that can hang on the tiniest of hooks.

8Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 19:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief wrote:AD where you been mate
Livin the dream Boggers mate doin nothin but working on restoring a Dodge Challenger a rotisserie rebuild to Vanishing Point spec.

9Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 19:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:A woman who used to live near us hated black people because, a few years earlier she'd been mugged by a black kid. That was, it seems, her sole reason.
I asked her if she'd have hated white people if the kid had been white, and she responded with a shrug, saying "That's a stupid question".

I doubt some people are taking this on board bonce.

Glad you have calmed down now and got rid of your previous avatar.

10Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 19:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:A woman who used to live near us hated black people because, a few years earlier she'd been mugged by a black kid. That was, it seems, her sole reason.

I doubt some people are taking this on board bonce.

Glad you have calmed down now and got rid of your previous avatar.
The avatar was too distracting. I think the loss a slipper shook me up.

I've calmed down now. Listening to a little Elvis. Never been a big fan, but his cake based 'In The Gateau' is a winner in my book.

11Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 20 2019, 20:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard to see why Jews don't feel welcome in labour. Jezza is a lifelong anti racist.

12Jews and Labour Empty Re: Jews and Labour Wed Feb 27 2019, 08:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Clearly we have got it all wrong. Apparently Labour has "done more to address the scourge of anti-Semitism than any political party." Who knew? Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47380784

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum