Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 52]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:I sssume Gaspard holdings are the local bidders/timewasters that KEN ruled out a matter of hours ago

Yes, certainly seems to be - and fwiw, is what Nixon is saying too.

It's quite funny I think that apparently we have one bidder who is the Royal House of Bahrain, another is a Thai with millions to launder and the Bolton News focuses it's lead story on some fantasist who lives across the road from the stadium who has set up a company with just £100 in it, whose hubby has such a dodgy past record as we found out about (quite easily too it must be said) and has been around for the best part of TWO YEARS, without having been able to show any proof of any money!

Where do they find such esteemed reporters from!

You've got to laugh!

:rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:It has a 20 year old 2 door Toyota rav 4 on the drive.

You judge people by the car they drive?

I bet Ken doesn’t have a 20 year old car!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I bet Ken doesn’t have a 20 year old car!

Some people don't care about material things.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I don’t think KP was judging the people from their car. It’s a fact that if all you can afford to drive is a Toyota Rav, you probably can’t afford to pump millions into the purchase of a huge football club

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
I don’t think KP was judging the people from their car. It’s a fact that if all you can afford to drive is a Toyota Rav, you probably can’t afford to pump millions into the purchase of a huge football club

Utter rubbish. Some people don't give a toss about the car they drive.

I drive a 12 year old Ford Fiesta for example, but always insist on 4-ply bog roll.

I spend my money where it counts.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Utter rubbish. Some people don't give a toss about the car they drive.

I drive a 12 year old Ford Fiesta for example, but always insist on 4-ply bog roll.

I spend my money where it counts.

You haven't got a chauffeur? You tight bastard!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sadly, the credit crunch hit me more than most.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Sadly, the credit crunch hit me more than most.

That was 11 years ago!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Correct. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't be impressed with the latest prospective buyer then, KP.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What have we've learned?

- Well we've discovered some hidden Treasure today! Well at least that's what Gaspard means as a Spanish baby name (apparently it is also a variant of the English name Jasper too). As for it's meaning to BWFC, Gaspard Holdings Ltd have announced themselves today as bidders for the club, with almost a done deal - and are the ones supposedly referred to in court a fortnight back.
- We needed some treasure because the day kicked off badly with Ken getting his extension on his 14 day notice and which pulled-up the Dark Horses expectant takeover of the club today.
- Seems it also puts a big dent in them getting it too. The extension expires on the 10th but it seems (and I don't fully follow the logic), that if tomorrow liquidation is announced that the club ceases to exist at the close of play on the 9th. I assume with tomorrow being the 3rd, and a maximum of up to seven days before as Arnie would say we are 'terminated', that the 3rd is counted as the first day of the clock countdown with the 9th being the seventh and last if it ever got that far.
- However the cavalry is riding into town. Hilary has signed up to defend us yet again and Gaspard is saying deal so nearly done - hopes for a further adjournment seem reasonable if it will help get us over the line.
- Ken however would have to answer a lot of questions to the liquidator if the judge isn't minded to give him more time and we certainly wouldn't wish him to breakout in a further sweat that being the case would we?
- If Gaspard are really our little treasures, then I'm not sure where Team Bassari now fit in? Surely the normally ever so reliable FIBS and LoV haven't got it wrong about Team B. convincing the EFL and also saying they had a done deal for the club?
- And just for fun Nixon is reporting KA's dropped his price and Football Ventures are back on the scene - but I some how think they have given the Football V to Ken already.
- Dark Horse stands nobly by and awaiting the fall out and jiggery pokery from tomorrows winder and the dance that inevitably will follow and is ready to gallop in and Trump everyone for ownership if it does gets to the 10th.

Finally has anyone asked Howard how he thinks it will go today?

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If you made this into a movie, no one would believe the script.  In fact, it sounds more like Trump's fake news than anything real.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Bassini. Fuck OFF.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Simon Jordan said on TalkSport, that if Bolton fans think Anderson is bad, wait till they get a taste of this guy(Bassini).

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Case adjourned until May 8th, now can i go to the game on Saturday or not?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Case adjourned until May 8th, now can i go to the game on Saturday or not?
Too late to put anything into place now according to what I've heard. Not sure I want to go if he's selling to Bassini.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve had some time to reflect. Maybe we should give Bassini a chance? Let’s face it, it’s him or liquidation.. this guy won’t have the necessary funds himself to progress us, which means he’s being used as a front man for cash backers.

They must have plenty going spare to spend £27 million on the acquisition of bwfc

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Case adjourned until May 8th, now can i go to the game on Saturday or not?
 For the match to go ahead with supporters in the ground, Anderson will have to pay the staff wages and hope the police/ambulance service will change their schedules at  short notice.After being messed about by Anderson last month, im not convinced they will again

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it definitely Bassini? Still not seen anything concrete anywhere, just rumours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum