Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 52]

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:I’ve had some time to reflect. Maybe we should give Bassini a chance? Let’s face it, it’s him or liquidation.. this guy won’t have the necessary funds himself to progress us, which means he’s being used as a front man for cash backers.

They must have plenty going spare to spend £27 million on the acquisition of bwfc
 If money is spent in the transfer market in summer im sure fans will get behind the club even if the money is from the Thai underworld

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Is it definitely Bassini? Still not seen anything concrete anywhere, just rumours.
He was in court. TalkSport reporter chased him down the street when he left. As he climbed into his Rolls, the reporter asked his name. It's Bassini.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frying pan and fire spring to mind after what i've heard about Bassini, but we need to give him a chance to prove he has the funds or backers first i suppose.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Frying pan and fire spring to mind after what i've heard about Bassini, but we need to give him a chance to prove he has the funds or backers first i suppose.
Was very worrying listening to Simon Jordan, but in the position we're in, what can we do.

When you're out on the pull, you sometimes have to settle for a 'Whittam'.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:When you're out on the pull, you sometimes have to settle for a 'Whittam'.

Sick of hearing about your sexual fantasy.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nixon saying official update at 3pm.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here it is.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NIXON: Nile Ranger has emerged as bassinis number one summer target. He wants to make a splash with a big name to get the fans onside. Tasty one.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:NIXON: Nile Ranger has emerged as bassinis number one summer target. He wants to make a splash with a big name to get the fans onside. Tasty one.

I hope you're joking!! Nile Ranger has a vile history and he's no better than Magennis. If he's a big signing then we are well and truly f**ked.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WUM

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I hope you're joking!! Nile Ranger has a vile history and he's no better than Magennis. If he's a big signing then we are well and truly f**ked.

Dear me Rammy, have you only just woken up?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:NIXON: Nile Ranger has emerged as bassinis number one summer target. He wants to make a splash with a big name to get the fans onside. Tasty one.

I hope you're joking!! Nile Ranger has a vile history and he's no better than Magennis. If he's a big signing then we are well and truly f**ked.
Relax rammy, he's on his wind up missions again.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I hope you're joking!! Nile Ranger has a vile history and he's no better than Magennis. If he's a big signing then we are well and truly f**ked.

Dear me Rammy, have you only just woken up?

Actually yes- I've ben having a nap before driving to London!! Good guess chuck

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Relax rammy, he's on his wind up missions again.

Yeah- but the way we are at the moment anything could happen. We could end up with a forward line of Evans, Johnston and Ranger. All men with problems keeping their trousers on.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:All men with problems keeping their trousers on.

Sounds right up Natasha’s street that!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCST

Open Meeting

In view of the continuing uncertainty surrounding our club and the events in the High Court yesterday, we are in the process of arranging an open meeting for all BWFC supporters.

The intention is to invite as many of the major parties involved with the long term future of BWFC and to use as a forum to enable matters to be discussed as openly as possible.

If the planned and publicised take-over is completed in the meantime, the guest of honour will, undoubtedly, be the new owner. If no take-over has been completed, there will be much to discuss.

We are looking to hold the meeting as soon as practically possible and will announce further details as they are finalised.

BWFCST Board

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bassini on talkSPORT now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's he been saying Boncey?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:What's he been saying Boncey?
Admitted his past, but blamed other people for doing bad things.
Said he's a multi millionaire, and that if the worst happened, he had a three year plan to get back to the prem. If we stay up, a two year plan.
Said there would be money to spend.
Not sure what to make of him, but I suppose we've got to give him a chance. Only time will tell.
Simon Jordan said we should have taken the 12 point deduction, rather than get into bed with Bassini. We'll see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum