Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 52]

901Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:11 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree, Bassini is totally out of his depth.

902Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:58 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I agree, Bassini is totally out of his depth.
I’m sure I’ve mentioned BHS before...

903Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So close of play has been and gone and no word on what's happening.

904Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't believe it. This was all total rubbish.

905Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]@MarcIles[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
As things stand, Wanderers won't play the Brentford game until NEXT WEEK with an SAG meeting now planned for May 6. Trying to get some confirmation from the EFL. Wish me luck
The EFL have made a statement today and Brentford have put the statement on their official site but there is nothing from BWFC. Does the club ie Ken give a fuck about whether the match takes place?
I would think Ken has to pay some wages to get a certificate from the council for the match to go ahead.

906Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wessy wrote:We have till Sunday to complete two fixtures, if we fail in this then a whole new ton of crap will be heading our way even if we get decent owners, failure to complete the fixtures could have a huge impact on our future.

Sure the players have a case but the bottom line is they will walk away in a few weeks time and will get paid via the PFA or as a secured creditors or a new owner. Leaving us the fans and whats left of the club to deal with the fallout.
Apparently a week on Wednesday to play Brentford game

907Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Marc Iles - Club sources claim Paul Aldridge packed up his room at hotel and office this weekend and has left the building. Spoke to PA today and he said "I am still contracted to the club at the moment"

908Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nigelbwfc wrote:
wessy wrote:We have till Sunday to complete two fixtures, if we fail in this then a whole new ton of crap will be heading our way even if we get decent owners, failure to complete the fixtures could have a huge impact on our future.

Sure the players have a case but the bottom line is they will walk away in a few weeks time and will get paid via the PFA or as a secured creditors or a new owner. Leaving us the fans and whats left of the club to deal with the fallout.
Apparently a week on Wednesday to play Brentford game
The main thing is completing the fixtures so even though we are breaking new ground by playing after the season, if needs must. One thing for sure the EFL will punish us for this.

909Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:30 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nothing at all from Bassini or from the club. Since Ken stated Laurence had to prove his funding today it doesn't bode well, at least to me.

910Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was unbelievably beginning to cling to the hope that Bassini would get the job done, just to get rid of Anderson. However his antics over the last week shows that he would just be the next phase of this mess.
So i am now hoping that the deadline passes and he walks away, and that Nixon for once as his finger on the pulse and this new bidder as legs.

911Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:33 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wessy apparently the EFL only said we must play the games. They didn't state a specific date. They also said that an U-23 or even U-18 team could have played against Brentford last weekend but for the fact both sides had played too close to that match and there were what they called 'player welfare concerns' which they took into account before calling it off. I suspect we'll be punished for the original failure to fulfil the fixture on its due date but that provided we play Brentford less than a week after the scheduled last game we won't be punished further.

912Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:35 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:I was unbelievably beginning to cling to the hope that Bassini would get the job done, just to get rid of Anderson. However his antics over the last week shows that he would just be the next phase of this mess.
So i am now hoping that the deadline passes and he walks away, and that Nixon for once as his finger on the pulse and this new bidder as legs.
I hope he does too. I've never been comfortable with the idea that Bassini could take over given his track record so if someone else can come in without all this baggage that would imo be the best possible outcome.

913Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:41 pm

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog

Apparently we have until the 9th of May to play the final game.

I can play centre mid the holding midfielder, not as mobile as used to be but it takes a shit load of time to run round me now.

914Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:30 am

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Buellix wrote:Apparently we have until the 9th of May to play the final game.

I can play centre mid the holding midfielder, not as mobile as used to be but it takes a shit load of time to run round me now.
You're in. 😂

915Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:31 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Nigelbwfc wrote:
Buellix wrote:Apparently we have until the 9th of May to play the final game.

You're in. 😂

Just needs 10 more of us now. Maybe I could go in goal as it doesn't involve any running about.

916Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:39 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've already bagsied RB, better if the game is next week, i turned my ankle last night at my usual Monday night game  Very Happy

917Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:59 am

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have a few sandbags out the back, we could have a machine gun nest at C/B, a couple of strategically placed snipers and Brentford are Fooked going forward !!!!

918Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:44 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We'll need to have Nat operate in the box as apparently she's very active there

919Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be wearing spiked slippers. I'm taking no prisoners.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

920Club Future - Administration or bust? - Page 46 Empty Re: Club Future - Administration or bust? Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:24 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:We'll need to have Nat operate in the box as apparently she's very active there
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum