Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 52]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There will always be a football team whether we go bust or not, ignore Mr Optimism  Rolling Eyes

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nothing will come of this fake ultimatum and it will just rumble on and on.
I agree with NEB on this one.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we refuse to play the games then we will be punished next season which could mean losing points. Better to play them and get beat 10-0 in both games than carry it over to next season.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:There will always be a football team whether we go bust or not, ignore Mr Optimism  Rolling Eyes
How can anyone really have any optimism with this constant charade? Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's hard KP but i can't imagine a world without BWFC, it means that much to me i could cry. 
Even if we went bust and started again as AFC Bolton or similar i would still follow them. Lets hope that leach Kenocchio fucks off before we get to that point.

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:So today is the day Kenocchio has set Bassini to complete or we go into administration i would think? Whats going to happen in the latest installment of this shambles?
Netflix should have picked us instead of Sunderland for their documentary series, would have been a ratings buster!
Wasn't there a series on Netflix called 'Stranger Things'?

I'd like to see something stranger than this farce.
Have to say, got you and Sluffy pencilled in as part of the back four.

Rammywhite up front ploughing the lone furrow.

Very Happy

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:So today is the day Kenocchio has set Bassini to complete or we go into administration i would think? Whats going to happen in the latest installment of this shambles?
Netflix should have picked us instead of Sunderland for their documentary series, would have been a ratings buster!
Anyone know when "close of play" is?

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nigelbwfc wrote:
Whenever Ken says.

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

DEANO82 wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Whenever Ken says.
10 minutes, then? 😂

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nigelbwfc wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Very Happy

I'm 70 next birthday- but I could still do a fucking sight better than Donaldson up front.
Sluffy- are you up for getting our boots out the attic?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm playing tonight so i'll class that as my warm up game. I'll fill in for Pavel at RB  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm playing tonight so i'll class that as my warm up game. I'll fill in for Pavel at RB  Very Happy
I'll play if I can wear my zip ups. I get a lovely curl on the ball with them.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Very Happy

I'm 70 next birthday- but I could still do a fucking sight better than Donaldson up front.
Sluffy- are you up for getting our boots out the attic?

Yes, I'll screw in studs after I've put a bit of Dubbin on the boots to soften them first and I'll bring the leather casey with the lace done up so we can have a bit of a knock around with a proper ball before the match starts as well.

I'm looking forward to it already!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm playing tonight so i'll class that as my warm up game. I'll fill in for Pavel at RB  Very Happy
I'll play if I can wear my zip ups. I get a lovely curl on the ball with them.
Made me laugh that Bonce. Very Happy

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm fine if it's firm ground and ideally downhill.

Probably best on the wing like Ameobi.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn’t bad at left back but admittedly haven’t played for some time. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This could be a right good Nuts outing! Very Happy

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
As things stand, Wanderers won't play the Brentford game until NEXT WEEK with an SAG meeting now planned for May 6. Trying to get some confirmation from the EFL. Wish me luck

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I undersand things the U-18 and U-23 squads have actually been paid. It's only the first team staff and players who haven't. That's why the EFL have said we can use a team made up of them.

In truth I can't believe the kids would do any worse so perhaps it would be a good time to give them a shot anyway in preparation for next season.

As to close of play I suspect Ken means close of business which is generally accepted to be 17:30 (half past five to old duffers like me).

I don't trust Ken anything like the way I used to but frankly I find the concept that Bassini could be our next owner to be deeply troubling. I still think (although I admit to having no actual knowledge on this topic) that if Bassini had indeed provided the money he claims he provided it would have been a simple matter to irrefutably prove that. The fact he's not done so and that he's now talking about legal action instead of when the deal will be complete causes me to be even more concerned about him.

While I'd prefer to be wrong on this I don't believe Laurence Bassini is the right man to take this club forward, in fact I don't think he can even arrest the slide we're in. I'm hoping that some sort of alternative can be found but in truth I find it very hard to summon any optimism at all about our immediate future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum