Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iles throws a social media strop!

+9
finlaymcdanger
y2johnny
bryan458
Growler
MartinBWFC
DEANO82
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 18:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please'.

Mark Twain.

42Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 20:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's never had a scoop in his life. Journalists are nothing without sources and he has none.

43Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 21:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Wouldn’t be bothered as much if sluffy’s excuse for being ferociously pro-Anderson wasn’t based on a supposed obsession with facts in everything he does.

Stinking hypocrisy.

Never claimed to be pro Anderson let alone 'ferociously' pro-Anderson and Iles has gone out of his way to endorse tweets from others calling him a crook (and far worse!).

No hypocrisy from me 'stinking' or otherwise.

Here's Marc Iles list of likes - feel free to look through them and you will see the sorts of posts he's gone out of his way to 'like' which are abusive and slanderous of Anderson and about his lack of honesty and integrity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is that the sort of stuff the newspapers Chief Football Reporter with no agenda should be doing?

44Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 21:25

Any tweets you can show me though?

45Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 21:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Any tweets you can show me though?

I don't doubt most if not all of them are still there.

Look in particular to those sent to the posts of rabid Anti-Anderson's such as Phil Shortland, SuperwhiteSmurf and George Bower (former ST Board member).

You'll soon see what sort of company Iles keeps/kept by looking at the small vitriolic group of posters he and the other three hung around with and supporting each other with their 'likes'.

Hardly the smartest thing to do if you want to portray yourself as impartial, without bias and having no agenda - is it?

46Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 21:49

He’s a local journalist, he’s biased to the club - so forget that last point.

Can you show me any posts where he calls Anderson a crook?

47Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 22:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:He’s a local journalist, he’s biased to the club - so forget that last point.

Can you show me any posts where he calls Anderson a crook?

I've answered your question, I've pointed you to where they are.

If you think I'm going to waste half my life digging through them to prove myself right to you, then you can think again.

The 'liked' tweets are there, I couldn't give a toss if you believe me or not.

As for Iles being 'biased' to the club what does that even mean?

He was biased in favour of Holdsworth who fucked the club with his BM loan - where's Iles examination and critique of that?

I'll spare you looking for it because he's never done one.

He's biased in favour of the ST - what the fuck day they do in our hour of need?  Look the other way when their mate and fellow ST Board Member was made to close his solicitors practice down and be branded by his own professional body that he was not to be trusted with other peoples money - whilst they had him being the only named director initially of the company he set up to take control of the club ffs!

With club having 'biased' friends like those then who needs enemies.

Iles professionalism meant that he should have kept a straight bat and not take sides.

Did he do that?

Did he fuck.

48Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 22:20

Oh right, you only believe facts and evidence... But the rest of us should just take your word on this one, gotcha.

49Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 22:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Oh right, you only believe facts and evidence... But the rest of us should just take your word on this one, gotcha.

The facts and evidence are there - you don't have to take my word - not my fault if you don't want to check for yourself.

50Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 22:26

Ha literally the worst attempt to support a point I’ve ever seen, you might as well just post a link to google.co.uk.

If you can’t be bothered, I can’t blame you. But until you can don’t expect to be taken seriously.

51Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 22:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Ha literally the worst attempt to support a point I’ve ever seen, you might as well just post a link to google.co.uk.

If you can’t be bothered, I can’t blame you. But until you can don’t expect to be taken seriously.

We all know you only post to troll me.

Today, Johnny, Fin and even Norpig to an extent have stated that Iles has not been acting as he should have been doing, particularly on social media/twitter.

Are you challenging their views?

No, of course you aren't, just mine.

There are clearly two obvious facts that have come out of our little exchange tonight that are there for all to see namely -

1 - Iles has been liking tweets about Anderson being a liar (you just have to dig for them)

and

2 - you just love to troll me.

I suppose I should take it as some sort of a compliment that I somehow get under your skin enough to make you want to continually keep doing it.

I don't, I just feel sorry for you having nothing more important in your life as to waste it trying to annoy me.

How genuinely sad of you is that?

I'm certainly not worth wasting your life on.

52Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 22:46

All I asked was:

T.R.O.Y wrote:I don’t follow his twitter, but when did Iles call Ken a crook?

Seems increasingly obvious to me that it’s never happened (I haven’t seen any of the posters you mention claim otherwise either).

Instead of playing the victim why not admit you may be wrong on this one?

53Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 23:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a forum and TROY is trying to have a discussion but as ever Sluffy, you see anyone who disagrees with you as a troll

54Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 23:23

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just saw a few minutes of one of Iles Q&As which I've never bothered to watch before and it's unbelievable how stupid some of our fans are.

'Marc, what the chances of us playing 2 up front today?'

How the FUCK would he know? And yet, he puts on a puzzled face and answers as if he's just spend the whole week training with the players.

55Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 23:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:All I asked was:

T.R.O.Y wrote:I don’t follow his twitter, but when did Iles call Ken a crook?

Seems increasingly obvious to me that it’s never happened (I haven’t seen any of the posters you mention claim otherwise either).

Instead of playing the victim why not admit you may be wrong on this one?

I've seen the likes by Iles to these tweets at the time - so I'm not wrong nor am I lying, I've seen them with my own two eyes.

Whether you want to believe me is up to you - I don't believe must of the stuff I read on social media from folks I don't know from Adam, so I don't have a problem if you didn't.

I've kindly pointed you to where you could find these tweets and a lead to the posters and their close acquaintances where specifically you can seek them out.

Up to you if you want to or not.  I'm certainly not playing your game and spending hours finding them myself.

I'm wrong plenty of times, and no doubt will be wrong plenty more times in the future too - I don't have a problem holding my hand up when I am.

Nuts seemed today to be getting back into some form of being busy and having a few laughs for the first time in months if not years - pity that you've had to spoil it all by playing your self obsessed trolling game with me and ruining the vibe.

Only you gets pleasure and satisfaction from doing so, it spoils it for everyone else.

If you don't like me or what I post, then fine, I won't lose any sleep over it, I don't post to ingratiate myself with others, I post because I think I've got something of interest to say, sometimes even standing alone against everybody else whilst saying it too.

If I wanted an easy life I wouldn't play such a high profile role on a forum OR simply potted the people I didn't care for, but I do post up unpopular views at times and as I've recently said in all the years Nuts has been going only three people (other than fake accounts or the like) have been banned and so I don't mind taking a bit of flack and abuse from time to time.

If you want to continue to be part of Nuts then fantastic we all would love you to be but if you only really come here to troll me for your own amusement then probably best if you started to look around for a forum more to your liking.

Pointless contrived arguments like tonight's simply aren't what people want to read and with it soon to be the dawn of a new owner, new team (and manager?) and new season on the horizon, then why not try also for a new start for Nuts also and bin off this silliness for good?

Let's draw a line under all this and move on.

How about it?

56Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Wed Jun 19 2019, 23:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I just saw a few minutes of one of Iles Q&As which I've never bothered to watch before and it's unbelievable how stupid some of our fans are.

'Marc, what the chances of us playing 2 up front today?'

How the FUCK would he know? And yet, he puts on a puzzled face and answers as if he's just spend the whole week training with the players.
Laughing

57Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 07:00

Again, I don’t see anything controversial in asking you to support your accusations. I’m sure if Iles was reading this that’s what he’d ask.

I’ll keep pointing out your hypocrisy and ask you for evidence when you make claims - as I always have done.

Might as well ban me now if you don’t want that to happen.

58Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 07:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Iles obviously celebrated the demise of ken. I don't follow him or anything but I saw his little digs on the bwfc hashtag. 

He was obviously bitter about being banned from the club and he thought he was a cult hero because a few track suit clad 17 year olds sent him messages like "ohh legend weeyyy Ken's a winker."

Now Ken's gone he's yet again the man with zero sources who re writes national copy. A fall from grace.

59Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 07:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh and no one wants Troy banned FFS. We don't agree on much but he makes the forum interesting.

Can't we all get along?

60Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 08:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Again, I don’t see anything controversial in asking you to support your accusations. I’m sure if Iles was reading this that’s what he’d ask.

I’ll keep pointing out your hypocrisy and ask you for evidence when you make claims - as I always have done.

Might as well ban me now if you don’t want that to happen.

I've given you answers and provided you proof of what I've said, if you don't want to accept it that's your problem.

If you can't let it drop and continue to ceaselessly go on and on and on about it to the detriment of everyone else's enjoyment on the site then it becomes my problem.

If you want to think I'm a liar, cheat, weirdo, hypocrite, moonman or whatever else you do then think it, it doesn't bother me but you're clearly on a mission and that mission is hurting the forum.

If you don't like what I post then simply don't read it, if you don't like the site because I post here then simply find another forum where I don't post - that's what normal people would do - but you are deliberately looking for confrontation - I believe the term is called 'suicide by cop' - or in this case 'banning by mod',

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our history together goes back many years and you've threatened to leave the forum several times (once only recently) and even left it and came back posting some considerable time later under your current username, so you are quite capable of both 'tolerating' me on a forum and removing yourself from a forum when it suits your needs (presumably coinciding with whatever is happening in your private life) without the need for confrontation and mano a mano threats like you've thrown down.

So if you want to leave, then leave, if you want to stay, then stay but if you do so then act and behave like everyone else does otherwise it's abundantly clear that you are aiming deliberately to become banned and sit back and enjoy the conflict that will invariably happen as a consequence of that happening.

Your aim is to hurt and damage the site simply because of your long standing internet issues with me.

I've asked you to draw a line under it and move on together.

Wouldn't that be better, more adult and beneficial for everybody's sake on Nuts?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum