Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-2 Wycombe

+6
finlaymcdanger
wessy
karlypants
Cajunboy
Norpig
MartinBWFC
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 0-2 Wycombe  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Wycombe Mon Feb 17 2020, 14:40

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm not sure what some on here expect.....we will be lucky to win another game and it's squarely the EFL's fault not Keith's.
Next season we will have at least 6 new players - who themselves will be rejects and castoffs or out of contract players. Until we are free of the embargo we are fooked IMO.

22Bolton 0-2 Wycombe  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Wycombe Mon Feb 17 2020, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Missed the game this weekend as I was away having a "cultural weekend" with the missus so I've just seen the "highlights" and stats. Did Bunney look the part when he came on? And is Mellis any use?
 Neither were on long enough to really judge them but they have both come from league 2 teams so if they stay will be getting a game next season.

23Bolton 0-2 Wycombe  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Wycombe Thu Feb 20 2020, 12:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forgot to mention this earlier, but there was a guy near us watching the match on his phone! Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum