Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

221Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 14:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:Not kind to run to the shops and grab as much as you can is it?
Sorry, forgot you don't have a sense of humour.

222Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 14:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

223Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, let's all ignore the experts and listen to Piers & Nigel instead.

224Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there anyone more deserving of getting Corona virus than knobhead Nigel?

Last edited by Norpig on Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:21; edited 1 time in total

225Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Is there is anyone more deserving of getting Corona virus than knobhead Nigel?
That’s not very nice Norpig. He’s my idol! Very Happy

226Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:Is there is anyone more deserving of getting Corona virus than knobhead Nigel?
That’s not very nice Norpig. He’s my idol! Very Happy
After landing on Nigel the Coronavirus would beat a hasty retreat, after quickly realising it was outgunned in the scary germ stakes.

227Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's that slimy it would slip right off him anyway  Very Happy

228Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

229Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 15:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Local elections postponed for a year over coronavirus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51876269

Lucky break for Labour who thought they were in for a hammering this time.

230Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 16:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another death today and another 202 confirmed cases in the UK.

231Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 17:24

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So far it seems that deaths have been limited to people with other underlying health problems, most commonly respiratory or coronary illness. That has Wendy and I sweating bullets since my dad has heart problems and hers had a serious bout of pneumonia two years ago and they're both in their seventies. I spoke to them both last night and they're fine at the moment but I'd be lying if I said we're not very worried about all this.

Sorry, I should have added that deaths in the UK seem to be limited etc, I don't know about other countries like China and Italy.

232Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 22:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This woman is consistently amazing.

233Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 22:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eric's used all the Vaseline.

234Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 22:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just tell him to stop spreading it on his eyes and just throw a bag on you.

235Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Mar 13 2020, 23:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha, stop pulling your face at Eric love!

236Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sat Mar 14 2020, 08:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Local elections postponed for a year over coronavirus

Laughing

237Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sat Mar 14 2020, 08:38

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Local elections postponed for a year over coronavirus

The ST hasn't postponed their elections.
I'd rather spend a week in Wuhan than join in with that lot.

238Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sat Mar 14 2020, 10:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to a gig on Wednesday (Eliza Shadadd) and she had a cough and cold and was losing her voice.She did say she had been to a Doctor and would carry on and just about made it throught the gig.

Turns out she's now been told to self isolate so i could be the first Nuts member to have it! The venue was small so you never know  Shocked

239Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sat Mar 14 2020, 11:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I went to a gig on Wednesday (Eliza Shadadd) and she had a cough and cold and was losing her voice.She did say she had been to a Doctor and would carry on and just about made it throught the gig.

Turns out she's now been told to self isolate so i could be the first Nuts member to have it! The venue was small so you never know  Shocked

I'm sure some of us told you about the risks. :nono:

Can you not get tested when you are next in work to put your mind at rest or something? The trouble is that you could end up passing this all round the hosp you work in.

No doubt Mrs Pig has given you some words Very Happy

240Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sat Mar 14 2020, 11:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have to see if i get any symptoms KP but nothing yet so i'm sure i'm ok  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum