Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

241Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Mon Aug 24 2020, 21:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Both versions are excellent, and I can just imagine him actually saying things along those lines, whatever the subject.

242Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Aug 25 2020, 07:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

243Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Aug 26 2020, 11:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

244Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Sep 01 2020, 08:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think the Russians or Trump have stepped up their campaign - the Public Enemy and Chuck D facebook pages have been inundated with lots of pro-Trump messages.

Chuck won't be pleased, as you can see below he isn't a fan  Very Happy

245Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Sep 02 2020, 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Soup!! And he's trying to portray Biden as senile.

246Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Sep 04 2020, 22:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

247Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Sep 09 2020, 17:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I thought this was an interesting interview -

248Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Sep 10 2020, 19:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

249Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’m struggling to understand how Trump thinks he has a case against John Bolton.

He’s launched a criminal case against the whistleblower on the basis of giving away state secrets but as the article mentions, Bolton’s book consists of unverifiable reports of conversations he was involved in or overheard.
In essence the book is a “what I heard” book ie its up to the reader to decide whether or not to believe the author.
Trump of course denies the statements as being untrue.

So if the book is a report of “what Bolton heard” and Trump himself says they’re not true, how can that possibly be construed as giving away state secrets?

Expressing a personal view of what was said isn’t a crime and if what he said isn’t true they can’t be state secrets anyway.

Or am I missing something?

250Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
He's actually adding credence to the comments, but he's too dense to see that.

251Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:He's actually adding credence to the comments, but he's too dense to see that.
Here’s a thought - maybe he doesn’t care if he has a case or not?

If he’s using the Monbiot strategy, if he wins he is vindicated and if he loses he will simply claim the judge is biased which will be lapped up by his supporters and will clear the way for him to replace officials with more yes men - just as Cummings is systematically doing with the British civil service and Putin has done in Russia and other authoritarian governments have done.

Just tactics.

252Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Sep 16 2020, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

253Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Sep 17 2020, 20:10

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@wanderlust wrote:
Here’s a thought - maybe he doesn’t care if he has a case or not?

If he’s using the Monbiot strategy, if he wins he is vindicated and if he loses he will simply claim the judge is biased which will be lapped up by his supporters and will clear the way for him to replace officials with more yes men - just as Cummings is systematically doing with the British civil service and Putin has done in Russia and other authoritarian governments have done.

Just tactics.
It's the Joseph Goebbels and Roy Cohn strategy for politicians and dictators.

254Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Sep 18 2020, 14:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shoot me.

255Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:05

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Oh my God, Bonce! Does the UK have the same degree of ghastliness in its ranks? Please say not.....

256Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Sep 18 2020, 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@okocha wrote:Oh my God, Bonce! Does the UK have the same degree of ghastliness in its ranks? Please say not.....
I'm still trying to pick my jaw up.

257Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Fri Sep 18 2020, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
I'm still trying to pick my jaw up.
...and to think we thought the average leaver lemming was thick-skinned and gullible. These people totally explain how Trump was elected and may well get a second term.

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum