Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 27]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biden almost there.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Fingers crossed!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He won't go quietly. Trouble ahead.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Biden almost there.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. almost there?  Was that a freudian slip, Boncey?

78 this month and looking like he's in dementia's waiting room.

What an enviable choice our friends across the pond have faced, again.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. almost there?  Was that a freudian slip, Boncey?

78 this month and looking like he's in dementia's waiting room.

What an enviable choice our friends across the pond have faced, again.

Biden has a stutter. Not dementia. Apparently It’s worse when he’s tired or in stressful situations which I’d imagine he’s encountering right now after the campaign he’s just run. Pretty impressive at his age.

Not a difficult choice for me. I’d take a stutterer over a racist any day of the week.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you get to vote in these elections Fin? Are you an American citizen now?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Biden has a stutter. Not dementia. Apparently It’s worse when he’s tired or in stressful situations which I’d imagine he’s encountering right now after the campaign he’s just run. Pretty impressive at his age.

Not a difficult choice for me. I’d take a stutterer over a racist any day of the week.
:clap:

Glad to see people do research and not just believe any old tripe spouted on social media!

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Do you get to vote in these elections Fin? Are you an American citizen now?

Becoming a US citizen has been a difficult decision for me so I’m still a green card holder. Very proud to be English. Complicated tax implications too which would force me to make lifelong decisions that I don’t want to be forced into.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Becoming a US citizen has been a difficult decision for me so I’m still a green card holder. Very proud to be English. Complicated tax implications too which would force me to make lifelong decisions that I don’t want to be forced into.
:uk:

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tripe on social media? Never heard such a thing.

Best to steer well clear of it apart from checking out what Cousin Vinny and Chester Barnes are up to from time to time.

Judge Judy has a bit of a daft smile too but she's defo all there with her onions.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In my ignorant and limited knowledge of the USA Election system, I am thinking Biden is going to win. He has 253 and needs 270. Trump has 214. Looking at the projected results of the States left to declare, he is looking like he can do it.
Apparently Trump has already demanded a recount of everything, after it is all declared, before the results are even in.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just heard a bloke in the Trump campaign claiming there are reports of unchecked suitcases entering and leaving counting centres no doubt laying the ground for even more legal challenges. It's going to be a messy affair.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What a desperate set of whingers the Trumps are sending the family into a vote count trying to get it stopped because they know he's behind, whilst at the same time demanding a count to continue because he's ahead. How the hell can 68 million people see good in this self centered excuse for a man.

They are making a mock of democracy whist making America Stupid again !!
Go Joe

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Trump is in a desperate situation, if he loses this, he's in for some jail time, plus bankruptcy, Deutche bank will call in his billion of loans, hence the lawsuits flying around

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:Trump is in a desperate situation, if he loses this, he's in for some jail time, plus bankruptcy, Deutche bank will call in his billion of loans, hence the lawsuits flying around

This is an interesting read. I didnt know any of this. Which News was this on? I am watching the wrong News?
I believe what you are saying, but wonder why this isnt in any News?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

sunlight wrote:
This is an interesting read. I didnt know any of this. Which News was this on? I am watching the wrong News?
I believe what you are saying, but wonder why this isnt in any News?
CNN, They interviewed his niece. Youtube CNN Mary Trump interview

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:
CNN, They interviewed his niece. Youtube CNN Mary Trump interview
Really? I will watch it in next few days ty for that.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

sunlight wrote:Really? I will watch it in next few days ty for that.

Spiro Agnew’s Ghost

@realDonaldTrump
life is completely imploding around him by the minute, civil & criminal legal battles looming, massive loans coming due, endless investigations. It’s just a small taste of the karma coming for him after trying to destroy America w/ self obsessed greed & lunacy

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:

Spiro Agnew’s Ghost

@realDonaldTrump
life is completely imploding around him by the minute, civil & criminal legal battles looming, massive loans coming due, endless investigations. It’s just a small taste of the karma coming for him after trying to destroy America w/ self obsessed greed & lunacy

Thats scarey.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

sunlight wrote:

Thats scarey.
For Trump it surely is, and why he's so desperate to hide behind the shield of Presidency.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum