Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 27]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit more sense.

Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:63, I'm done. You're a waste of intellectual space.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit more sense.

And the award for best post of the year goes to......  Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

And the award for best post of the year goes to......  Laughing
I'd run out of sensible arguments. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

W63 just typifies what's wrong with the world today where seemingly normal and decent people become brainwashed with what they read and believe from social media.

As Forrest says...

Proverb
Stupid is as stupid does

Stupid behaviour indicates stupidity.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Aah wonderful. How reassuring it is to be surrounded by such knowledgable and worldly wide souls. Best of all is they think I’m the one who’s brainwashed!! Ha ha ha just brilliant.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome to the Nut House! Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Aah wonderful. How reassuring it is to be surrounded by such knowledgable and worldly wide souls. Best of all is they think I’m the one who’s brainwashed!! Ha ha ha just brilliant.

Well I'm not the one who is in denial of science.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand global security

But I am the one who warned you about Truss economics BEFORE YOU voted for her to become the next Prime Minister who promptly WRECKED the UK economy and was booted out of office within 50 DAYS!!!

One of us lives in la la land and I'm pretty sure it isn't me!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 27 Trump-puppet-putin

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Thank you Observer, nice to see you are still around and that I've been understanding most of what is been going on, on your side of the pond in respect of the undermining of global peace led by the megalomaniac Donald Trump.

I apologise if by using the wrong term for him above that I caused you to have the need to correct me, I did indeed intended to convey that Trump was the 'puppet master' rather than 'singlehanded', in all of this.

I note the 'package' has now cleared the Senate but I fear for its chances in Congress.

They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, well the expressway in which the American Republican party are racing us down towards it, seems to be completely good intention free.
The Rethuglican Party is a bunch of hypocrites whose sole function is to retain power... period. They preach to the impoverished and downtrodden and tell them why they have been screwed in life. Their only message is fear.  Then they suck them into their cult, and reward the rich while fleecing the poor. Trump has managed to pay over 50 million in legal fees... not from his own billions (?), but from the donations of his flock. We have two flawed candidates, but one will stand up for Europe and against dictators, while the other fancies himself an autocrat who is immune to the laws of the land.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Thank you Observer, nice to see you are still around and that I've been understanding most of what is been going on, on your side of the pond in respect of the undermining of global peace led by the megalomaniac Donald Trump.

I apologise if by using the wrong term for him above that I caused you to have the need to correct me, I did indeed intended to convey that Trump was the 'puppet master' rather than 'singlehanded', in all of this.

I note the 'package' has now cleared the Senate but I fear for its chances in Congress.

They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, well the expressway in which the American Republican party are racing us down towards it, seems to be completely good intention free.
The Rethuglican Party is a bunch of hypocrites whose sole function is to retain power... period. They preach to the impoverished and downtrodden and tell them why they have been screwed in life. Their only message is fear.  Then they suck them into their cult, and reward the rich while fleecing the poor. Trump has managed to pay over 50 million in legal fees... not from his own billions (?), but from the donations of his flock. We have two flawed candidates, but one will stand up for Europe and against dictators, while the other fancies himself an autocrat who is immune to the laws of the land.

A bit like the Conservatives then.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum