Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
MartinBWFC
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 31]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The vast majority of Chinese live good live's do they?

Who are the Uyghurs and why is China being accused of GENOCIDE?

Human rights groups believe China has detained more than one million Uyghurs against their will over the past few years in a large network of what the state calls "re-education camps", and sentenced hundreds of thousands to prison terms.

A series of police files obtained by the BBC in 2022 has revealed details of China's use of these camps and described the routine use of armed officers and the existence of a shoot-to-kill policy for those trying to escape.

The US is among several countries to have previously accused China of committing genocide in Xinjiang. The leading human rights groups Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have published reports accusing China of crimes against humanity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-22278037

Tiananmen Square MASSACRE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests_and_massacre

China launches ballistic missiles during Taiwan drills

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

They don't live in poverty or on the street do they not?

The average Russian is FOUR TIMES poorer than the west

The good news is that the typical Russian citizen was 1.8 times wealthier in 2017 than in 2000, with accumulated wealth of about 9 million rubles (or approximately US$ 153,000). The bad news is that this is only about a quarter of the wealth of a typical resident in member countries of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/opinion/2019/12/05/is-russia-rich-or-wealthy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

And if you REALLY believe Russia, China and North Korea are so wonderful under their dictators and we are so shit in our democracies, then why don't you take yourself, your daughter and grandkids and go and live there rather than live here which you seem to think is now so shit and getting even more shite every single day?

Whitesince63 wrote:As usual Sluffy full of shit and “I know everything.” People don’t starve under democracies, don’t live in poverty or on the street do they? The vast majority of people in Russia, China and Korea actually live good lives but always aware of their status. Western democracies are increasingly destroying themselves in the name of human rights, net zero and diversity and inclusion. This country is destroying itself more quickly than could ever have been imagined even ten years ago. GB used to be a world leader in democracy, human rights and fairness but mass immigration, pandering to small groups and allowing that fairness to be manipulated is turning us into a joke and sadly people like you are at the root of it. You carry on thinking you’re Mr Righteous whilst you continue to drag us all down with you. It won’t matter anyway soon, neither of us will be here but I’d much rather leave a version of my perfect world to my grandkids than any version of your sink pit future.

Go on then, I'll even give you a free ride to the airport.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He does need to step down, he just looks like a very old man now. He got to be President which is what he always wanted but he needs to pass on to someone else now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There should be an age limit on this kind of stuff.

There was something going round in the media saying that Biden was a bit of a puppet for someone?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the old man and his intelligent advisers against the lying Fascist and his goons.
Polling suggests that VP Harris beats Trump, but I'm not sure the Dems have it in them to change horses now.
The dream scenario would be for Michelle Obama to change her mind and step forward, but I'm pretty sure she won't.
If she did, it would be all over for Trump.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do think Harris should stand but is America ready for a black woman as President?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I do think Harris should stand but is America ready for a black woman as President?
Are they ready to end Democracy as we know it? Trump is dangerous.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trouble is Boncey, Trump can do no wrong for his supporters. Even him going to jail wouldn't affect it, it would more likely gain him more votes . I don't understand why they are all so bonkers over there!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Trouble is Boncey, Trump can do no wrong for his supporters. Even him going to jail wouldn't affect it, it would more likely gain him more votes . I don't understand why they are all so bonkers over there!
Trump can't win with his base alone, he needs independents. Why they'd support him I don't know.
I'm hoping decent Americans will see sense.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joe Biden hanging on is an own goal of spectacular magnitude and will hand the presidency to Trump. I suspect it's too late to change horses and TBH I'm shit-scared of what Trump might do.
I notice Orban has pencilled in a meeting with Trump following his chat with Putin - worrying times for Ukraine. Wouldn't immediately affect Europe's commitment - at least until Trump tells NATO to back off or pulls the US out of NATO which is always a possibility.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biden went on later yesterday to state that Trump was his vice president!

:facepalm:

Up to that point (I've not checked since) despite all of Biden's gaffs his poll rates are remaining constant - just one point behind Trump.

I think the American psyche might be many not wanting Biden but better him than Trump.

There's clearly something wrong with Biden, his age has caught up with him, no matter how people may spin it - he can't think quickly on his feet anymore and goes off topic far more than he should.

And - clutching at straws - Trump may not be as bad as we fear (I'm not sure I believe that myself but it is worth noting this report from Moscow).

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Trouble is Boncey, Trump can do no wrong for his supporters. Even him going to jail wouldn't affect it, it would more likely gain him more votes . I don't understand why they are all so bonkers over there!
10% gain substantially from his presidency... but as to the other 90%... these statistics tell the tale of why people, who stand to lose their health coverage, their govt handouts, etc. still continue to gobble up his BS. We are a country of illiterates.                                                                                                                                                            Only 57% of adults in the United States have proficient literacy skills, and nearly 32 million adults are functionally illiterate.
This means that they cannot read above a basic level or complete tasks such as filling out a job application or interpreting a simple set of instructions. Even more alarming is that these numbers have not improved in decades.

[size=32]Top U.S. Literacy Rate Statistics[/size]

[list=list][*]14% of U.S. adults can’t read.
[*]21% of adults read below a 5th-grade level.
[*]19% of high school graduates can’t read.
[*]43% of adults with low literacy live in poverty.
[*]50% of adults with low literacy do not have a job.
[*]85% of juvenile offenders have low literacy skills.
[*]3/4 of state prison inmates did not graduate high school.
[*]2/3 of students who cannot read proficiently by the end of the 4th grade will end up in jail or on welfare.
[*]1 in 4 children in America grows up without learning how to read.
[*]32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read.
[*]14% of U.S. adults are considered “functionally illiterate.”
[*]21% of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th-grade level.
[*]19% of high school graduates in the U.S. can’t read.
[*]42 million U.S. adults can’t read past a 5th-grade level.
[*]50% of adults in the U.S. can’t read a book written at an 8th-grade level.
[*]33% of 4th graders in the U.S. cannot read at a basic level.
[*]20% of U.S. high school seniors can’t read.
[*]2/3 of students who cannot read proficiently by the end of the 4th grade will end up in jail or on welfare
[*]75% of state prison inmates did not graduate high school.
[*]1 in 6 children who are not reading proficiently in 3rd grade will not graduate from high school on time, a rate 4 times greater than that for proficient readers.
[*]Only 1 in 3 children who enter kindergarten with below-average literacy skills will read proficiently by third grade.
[*]1 in 3 low-income children doesn’t have any books at home.
[*]https://www.brightfuturesny.com/post/us-literacy-statistics
[/list]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And what is America doing about it to help its people? 14% of adults cannot read and that’s a hell of a lot.

If Trump and Biden is all America have got to offer their people then it’s no wonder the country is fucked up.

What are they doing to sort the drugs epidemic out? 🤦‍� 🤦‍�🤦‍�🤦‍�

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sadly, not much different here and it’s just a sign of how far the West has deteriorated over the last 50 years, it isn’t just ourselves and the US. Even more sadly is the fact that it’s only set to get worse as people refuse to see it or do what’s needed about it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...missed. Another inch to the right.......

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:...missed. Another inch to the right.......
Disgraceful comment, absolutely stupid. I suppose it’s funny about the one spectator dead and the two seriously injured as well? Surprised at you Lusty and you’ve really gone down in my estimation for this.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:...missed. Another inch to the right.......
Disgraceful comment, absolutely stupid. I suppose it’s funny about the one spectator dead and the two seriously injured as well? Surprised at you Lusty and you’ve really gone down in my estimation for this.

He's always been like that W63, it's just that you've never chosen to see any wrong in him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum