Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
MartinBWFC
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 34]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Disgraceful comment, absolutely stupid. I suppose it’s funny about the one spectator dead and the two seriously injured as well? Surprised at you Lusty and you’ve really gone down in my estimation for this.
Interesting interpretation of my comment especially in terms of the potential ramifications for millions of people. Anyway, FYI turns out that the shooter was a registered Republican.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Political assignations (or attempted ones in this case) aren't good for anyone - you'll no doubt have nutjobs trying to shoot Biden now (eye for an eye type thing).

Basically we have two choices in life, to live collectively together or to be ruled and led by an all powerful leader.

We in the west 'won' our right to choose in free and fair elections - those in most of the rest of the world have had no choice and have to live under the Putin's, Xi's and Kim Jong Un's, autocrats, dictators and warlords of this world.

We now have 'our' right being deliberately undermined by people being in effect brainwashed by what they see on social media and the shit they are fed on TV (GB News for instance).

We get what we deserve as the saying goes.

I really, really don't want Trump to win but killing him won't help, it just pushes his followers to see him as a martyr and become even MORE extreme in their views.

It divides nations more, not brings them together.

Below is a link to a video of an emergency department physician trying to save the life of one of the audience who was shot in the head and there was "brain matter".

I post the link for two reasons, the first is that do you think it is ok that someone who simply supports a politician we detest should have his brains blown out and his nearest and dearest having their life's ruined as some sort of collateral damage in an attempt to cut off the head of the Hydra?

Secondly, no matter what we think (and what Observer posted above about illiteracy in the US) note well that people who clearly have an intelligence like this "emergency department physician" have the same beliefs that Trump has - and that was why he was at the rally too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/cmm284lz25zo

Oh and in case you didn't understand my reference above -

Second Labour of Heracles

...for every head chopped off, the Hydra would regrow two heads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra#Second_Labor_of_Heracles

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Political assignations (or attempted ones in this case) aren't good for anyone -
Assume you mean assassinations as opposed to meetings?
That's a highly debatable point - history is littered with great things coming out of the assassination of despots and thugs wielding power. And Trump is a despot willing to sacrifice the lives of the people of Ukraine and millions of Americans under Project 2025 - whose leader said yesterday that he understood that Trump is temporarily distancing himself from Project 2025 for reasons of political expediency during the election run in. 
Trump's death would be a great day for the world and world security - and Britain and Europe wouldn't be abandoned to deal with the threat of Trump's mate Putin alone.
Obviously it's a terrible shame that bystanders died - but the fact is that if all 5 bullets were in Trump's head, no bystanders would have been injured - and for all 3 reasons I'm sad that the would-be assassin was a crap shot.

NB: The shooter was a registered Republican.

Whitesince63

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
Assume you mean assassinations as opposed to meetings?
That's a highly debatable point - history is littered with great things coming out of the assassination of despots and thugs wielding power. And Trump is a despot willing to sacrifice the lives of the people of Ukraine and millions of Americans under Project 2025 - whose leader said yesterday that he understood that Trump is temporarily distancing himself from Project 2025 for reasons of political expediency during the election run in. 
Trump's death would be a great day for the world and world security - and Britain and Europe wouldn't be abandoned to deal with the threat of Trump's mate Putin alone.
Obviously it's a terrible shame that bystanders died - but the fact is that if all 5 bullets were in Trump's head, no bystanders would have been injured - and for all 3 reasons I'm sad that the would-be assassin was a crap shot.

NB: The shooter was a registered Republican.
Wow, you really do have a big problem and Sluffys right that I hadn’t noticed it before. What a disgraceful thing to say about any properly elected leader or would be leader. You clearly don’t like Trump and I don’t like Biden nor many other elected politicians for that matter but I don’t condone murdering them. Your description of Trump as a despot would be laughable if it wasn’t an indication of your total misunderstanding of politics. 

In fact in a very sad way you’re a perfect example of everything wrong with the world today. Entrenched in your own personal views, however misguided and unwilling to accept other views. Just to remind you, we live in a democracy and if the people of the USA vote for DT, as I believe they will, I expect your stupid and totally unsupported comments about what he will do to be proved wrong. If he can bring a settlement to the carnage taking place in Ukraine that can only be good for not just Ukraine but the West and the world generally.

What the fook the shooter being Republican has to do with anything is even more bizarre.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's irrelevant what political party the shooter was - there is already key Republican politicians blaming Biden.

JD Vance, tipped to be Trump's running mate, attacks Biden campaign rhetoric

JD Vance - who's on Trump's shortlist for potential running mates in November's election - made a similar point on Twitter / X after the assasination attempt.

While the gunman's motivation is not known, the Ohio senator wrote on X that he believed the Biden campaign's rhetoric was a factor.

"The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs," he wrote.

"That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cljy6yz1j6gt

Some supporters burst into tears, others were angry at the Secret Service
published at 12:25

British journalist Tom Newton Dunn - who was at Saturday's rally - has just spoken to our colleagues on the BBC News Channel.

Newton Dunn adds there was a digital billboard outside the event - within an hour of the shooting, it said: "Democrats attempted assassination, President Trump" and "Praying for President Trump".

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 0d0ff454-dbb7-4b63-85b4-a4e95a37e99a

Do you really believe your own rhetoric?

If Trump had been killed the Republicans would chosen an even more looney leader - don't you understand politics is about gaining power (then holding on to it) and that what Trumpism is, (which had its roots in Libertarianism - Trump simply was the person that made such policies more widely known and popular) then someone else would simply pick up the torch and carry it on because it is clear that half of Americans want to vote for it.

It isn't even something new - we've just had the same thing here where Boris thought he was above the law and was ultimately politically assassinated (stabbed in the back by his own MPs) and replaced by the arch Libertarian Liz Truss who put into practice her ideology and immediately collapsed the economy.  We've had the same in France where Macron took a huge gamble to stop Le Pen (right wing Libertarian ideology) by basically having a coalition of everybody else to come together and tactically vote to keep her out of power.

Rightly or wrongly (clearly wrongly in my view) the world has changed and freedom and democracy is threatened and autocracy now being championed.

Killing Trump won't stop that - it will spur it on - look at the rhetoric already out there as per my comments above.

I laugh at you because you are a self-opinionated idiot who tells lies on social media but if you really are stupid enough to believe the shit you've just written then you are even more dumber then even I think you are.

Christ even Trump is telling everyone on Truth Social to cool it and come together!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Wow, you really do have a big problem and Sluffys right that I hadn’t noticed it before. What a disgraceful thing to say about any properly elected leader or would be leader. You clearly don’t like Trump and I don’t like Biden nor many other elected politicians for that matter but I don’t condone murdering them. Your description of Trump as a despot would be laughable if it wasn’t an indication of your total misunderstanding of politics. 

In fact in a very sad way you’re a perfect example of everything wrong with the world today. Entrenched in your own personal views, however misguided and unwilling to accept other views. Just to remind you, we live in a democracy and if the people of the USA vote for DT, as I believe they will, I expect your stupid and totally unsupported comments about what he will do to be proved wrong. If he can bring a settlement to the carnage taking place in Ukraine that can only be good for not just Ukraine but the West and the world generally.

What the fook the shooter being Republican has to do with anything is even more bizarre.
Having followed Trump most of his adult life I know what a bastard he is and I know his politics are about self-aggrandisement rather than serving the people - I think you are completely naive about the carnage he would cause if elected so it is perfectly logical not to want that to happen and I wouldn't bat an eyelid if somebody killed him. He's caused the death of people before and giving him the power to seal the fate of millions more would be disastrous. Fuck him.

The Republican membership may have relevance to motive - and that may not be the conclusion you jumped to. We'll see.
And on that note I'll leave you to your faux indignation love in.

Whitesince63

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
Having followed Trump most of his adult life I know what a bastard he is and I know his politics are about self-aggrandisement rather than serving the people - I think you are completely naive about the carnage he would cause if elected so it is perfectly logical not to want that to happen and I wouldn't bat an eyelid if somebody killed him. He's caused the death of people before and giving him the power to seal the fate of millions more would be disastrous. Fuck him.

The Republican membership may have relevance to motive - and that may not be the conclusion you jumped to. We'll see.
And on that note I'll leave you to your faux indignation love in.
Let’s start with the shooters Republican bit shall we. He signed up two years ago but since then has made donations to the Democrat party so some Republican. He’s 20 years old meaning he was 18 when being Republican but as we all know, at that age you really know nothing and it isn’t in any way unusual for kids to switch. 

As for your comments about killing Trump I leave it with you. It’s a disgraceful comment to make and if you can’t see and accept that then it says an awful lot about you as a person. Maybe it’s not just 18 year olds who can be stupid?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Let’s start with the shooters Republican bit shall we. He signed up two years ago but since then has made donations to the Democrat party so some Republican. He’s 20 years old meaning he was 18 when being Republican but as we all know, at that age you really know nothing and it isn’t in any way unusual for kids to switch. 

As for your comments about killing Trump I leave it with you. It’s a disgraceful comment to make and if you can’t see and accept that then it says an awful lot about you as a person. Maybe it’s not just 18 year olds who can be stupid?
He never donated to the Democrats. He gave $15 to some other "liberal" organisation - could be the Girl Guides?

Whitesince63

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
He never donated to the Democrats. He gave $15 to some other "liberal" organisation - could be the Girl Guides?
Democrat organisations and certainly not Republican and nor were his parents so you can see the Republican membership as a wind up to them? You were 18 once, you know how it works? Anyway it looks like however much you despise the Donald he’s going to be back in the White House? 🥳

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'd have been a goner if that bodyguard hadn't shouted "Donald Duck". The commemorative hats are already on sale:

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 29 451065538_1270066344399711_6673488943995389574_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=aa7b47&_nc_ohc=GbGNVo35h8AQ7kNvgFCeog8&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-1

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Turns out the shooter wasn't a leftie or a "Republicans against Trump" fanatic as Fux news has announced that findings on his laptop suggest he was an attention seeker who could equally have gone after Biden.

Seems as if Trump was selected as the rally was timely and only 45 miles from his house:

Fox News: Trump shooter Crooks left threatening message on Steam before assassination attempt  He wrote that "his premiere" would occur on July 13 and urged people to watch events. When investigators checked his laptop, they found several July search terms: "Trump," "Biden," "Democratic National Convention," and "Trump rally July 13."

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Turns out the shooter wasn't a leftie or a "Republicans against Trump" fanatic as Fux news has announced that findings on his laptop suggest he was an attention seeker who could equally have gone after Biden.

Seems as if Trump was selected as the rally was timely and only 45 miles from his house:

Fox News: Trump shooter Crooks left threatening message on Steam before assassination attempt  He wrote that "his premiere" would occur on July 13 and urged people to watch events. When investigators checked his laptop, they found several July search terms: "Trump," "Biden," "Democratic National Convention," and "Trump rally July 13."
He'd also researched Royal targets.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biden quits the race.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Biden quits the race.

I think it’s the right decision. The other arsehole needs to quit now…

Whitesince63

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:

I think it’s the right decision. The other arsehole needs to quit now…
Harris isn’t though is she, she’s now looking for support and a running mate?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He was never going to win after all the brain farts he's been having recently.

Hope Kamala is up to the task of beating Trump.

At least she's a better option to vote for than poor Biden who whose age as clearly caught up with him.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:He was never going to win after all the brain farts he's been having recently.

Hope Kamala is up to the task of beating Trump.

At least she's a better option to vote for than poor Biden who whose age as clearly caught up with him.

From what I gather, Biden was behind in all the swing states and many blue states were toss-ups... no coming back from that. Kamala will appeal to diversity and youth... both necessary partners for the Democrats to win. On the other hand, Joe Manchin, now an independent Senator from West Virginia may enter the race. Campaign funding appears to be flowing again for Kamala. Trump won't like debating her... watch for him to back out. Can she win? If you listen to Trump, it doesn't matter. If he doesn't win, it's fixed. If he wins, it's fair. Good vs evil... should be an easy decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum