Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+20
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
observer
bwfc71
Angry Dad
okocha
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 48]

641Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Why bother commenting?
Try and figure it out.
Trolling.

Yep and i'm absolutely sick of it.

I'm not bothered about his obsession on Dale Vince, ED or Anderson as he can post what he wants and if people are interested then they will contribute to his conversation on it. I

It's about his pissy attitude with his sly little digs and sniping against fellow members and one or two members on here can't seem to see that!

How dare he have a pop at an NHS worker about how much time he is spending on here. What if Norpig comes on here for the odd few minutes he has free in his work time to let off a bit of steam so to speak due to the pressures and stress that has been brought on from the virus.

NHS staff get abused far too much in my opinion and it's not on!

Well you put in nicely Karly but you clearly mean me and I'm not blind I can see it too.

Demeaning people in real life or even on social media is certainly not the best way to win friends or more importantly change the minds and attitudes of them.  It simply leads to resentment and closed minds instead.

I don't know if Bob is a 'people person' in real life but if he is he must know what reactions he will engender with such attitudes on social media.  He's no doubt a clever bloke so he must know what to expect as he types some of the stuff he does.

I've never really been bothered if someone thought I was a thick cnut or nearly as clever as Wanderlust thinks he really is, after all they are just random blokes I don't know on the internet as I am to them.

I've tried my best to get Bob to accept the people on here and for us on here to accept Bob, that's all I've been doing and quite frankly I done as much as I can, I can't think of any more ways to bring everyone together, I've run out of ideas now.

I'd like to keep everyone of us on board the good ship Nuts but I can't work miracles.

If you want to stay Bob then please stop poking them and if everyone wants Bob to stay then get of his case, ignore the bees in his bonnet.

I've done my best, it's up to yourselves from now on.

Please keep it civil though if you can't.

642Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Oct 16 2020, 17:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:It’s impossible to look at my original post and not see my point here. You’re free to react to it how you like but when it’s written in black and white there’s no point in denying it.

Denying what, that I said somethings months ago, which I still stand by btw, and haven't rigidly enforced it on the occasions politics have drifted back on here since?

It's like like the police tailing a car, if they follow it for long enough they will find something slightly illegal the driver eventually does, doesn't mean they are a bad driver though does it and neither does what I posted make me a hypocrite either.

If you want to waste your life 'scrutinising and holding me to account' on a tiddly little football forum then be my guest.

It would certainly make me laugh if you did - so you did manage to get a smile from me from your original post after all!

643Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Oct 16 2020, 18:11

Self awareness, get better at that and I’m sure you might stop taking yourself so seriously.

644Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Oct 16 2020, 18:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Self awareness, get better at that and I’m sure you might stop taking yourself so seriously.

Perhaps you should practise what you preach?

645Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Oct 16 2020, 18:22

Unsure how my self awareness would help you realise you’ve been hypocrite.

646Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sat Oct 17 2020, 01:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I said to my son tonight "only when you stop expecting to be perfect can you be perfect"

I'm still trying to decide if it's something I've heard before or I'm getting wiser.

647Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sun Oct 18 2020, 12:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

648Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sun Oct 18 2020, 18:17

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It is a wiggly world. If you try to straighten it out then no wonder you have problems.

649Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sun Oct 18 2020, 19:05

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is a 12 second video clip by RTE Television where they ask an Irish Lady how she feels about the new restrictions. I was wondering if she had a real ear for the dialogue, though she doesnt say much she manages to say it all.

650Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sun Oct 18 2020, 19:32

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In retrospect, I am appalled that Pam Ayres resorted to that kind of language.

651Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Sun Oct 18 2020, 19:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:In retrospect, I am appalled that Pam Ayres resorted to that kind of language.

652Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Mon Oct 19 2020, 23:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RANT ALERT: It's a rant:

I have no idea why anyone would want to come on holiday to my small town in October, let alone rent a shed in my neighbour's 25m drive - literally a 6m garden shed split into 2 rooms, 10 yards from the road. Those people are mad and probably infectious.

And now Norfolk's had it's own version of crowds of people failing to socially distance this week when a species of robin not seen in the UK for 40 years was spotted at Stiffkey (pronounced Stucky) and hundreds of twitchers with their fuck off telescopes and oversized camera lenses descended on the mud flats to check it off their list. Police were called to intervene and enforce social distancing.
Bird looks like a spadge having a whitey TBH.
I hope it doesn't sound too nimby but having got used to the numerous trailer parks, holiday home sites, campsites, caravans and holiday let visitors, we also have to contend with posh Londoners with kids in wet suits called Jocasta and Peregrine or equally unlikely, Hope and Pleasure, bad surfers and nerds with lenses all of whom are flaunting covid etiquette.

Coronavirus is finally invading Norfolk. And that twat next door is responsible. Him and the twitchers.
Oh...and the Government Smile

653Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 08:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:RANT ALERT: It's a rant:

I have no idea why anyone would want to come on holiday to my small town in October, let alone rent a shed in my neighbour's 25m drive - literally a 6m garden shed split into 2 rooms, 10 yards from the road. Those people are mad and probably infectious.

And now Norfolk's had it's own version of crowds of people failing to socially distance this week when a species of robin not seen in the UK for 40 years was spotted at Stiffkey (pronounced Stucky) and hundreds of twitchers with their fuck off telescopes and oversized camera lenses descended on the mud flats to check it off their list. Police were called to intervene and enforce social distancing.
I hope it doesn't sound too nimby but having got used to the numerous trailer parks, holiday home sites, campsites, caravans and holiday let visitors, we also have to contend with posh Londoners with kids in wet suits called Jocasta and Peregrine or equally unlikely, Hope and Pleasure, bad surfers and nerds with lenses all of whom are flaunting covid etiquette.

Coronavirus is finally invading Norfolk. And that twat next door is responsible. Him and the twitchers.
And breathe....  Very Happy

654Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 08:38

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:RANT ALERT: It's a rant:

I enjoyed that post with my morning Coffee. Id love to live in the Countryside.

655Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
I enjoyed that post with my morning Coffee. Id love to live in the Countryside.
It's overrated Sunlight. Surrounded by beautiful beaches that you can't walk on whilst they are rammed with tourists, twitchers, travellers and assorted twats Smile

656Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
It's overrated Sunlight. Surrounded by beautiful beaches that you can't walk on whilst they are rammed with tourists, twitchers, travellers and assorted twats Smile
As a bird watcher myself, I can tell you that twitchers are not well regarded. Their only concern is ticking off another bird, adding it to their avian stamp collection. In doing so, they care little for the private property or gardens they trample in order to achieve it.

657Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 14:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
As a bird watcher myself, I can tell you that twitchers are not well regarded. Their only concern is ticking off another bird, adding it to their avian stamp collection. In doing so, they care little for the private property or gardens they trample in order to achieve it.
This is a marsh in norfolk the other day...

Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTw-zRQgFhiwcR2VBFoEjsSPNvydC3ttNjx3g&usqp=CAU

You'll need to get down her quick if you want to tick this little f***** off your list.

658Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 15:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't do lists.

659Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 16:34

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's why you are constantly in a muddle.

660Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Oct 20 2020, 18:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well guess who's in lockdown for the fourth time? My lad has a cough so we've ordered a test for him so we need to self isolate AGAIN!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum