Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed

+10
Norpig
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wessy
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sat Jul 11 2020, 20:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Just saying you like to see the positives that's all. You feeling ok Boggers? Bit touchy like...

Yeah I’m fine pal. Apologies

22OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sat Jul 11 2020, 21:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
 58 is back! Glad to see you on here again mate  Very Happy
Cheers mate 👍

I'm another who is really happy to see you back too!

Great being a Bolton fan right now for a change as well!

Very Happy

23OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 00:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the ambition and the proposed playing style so I'm very happy so far. I can see why Sarcevic is wanted too. Can't imagine us being to afford to get this calibre of player throughout the squad but it could just work and promises to be very entertaining.

And hi 58.

24OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 12:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Which must make us wonder how we will be regards strength in depth.

25OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Which must make us wonder how we will be regards strength in depth.
On which note can anyone tell me the full list of who was retained and who wasn't from last year?

26OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 12:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Which must make us wonder how we will be regards strength in depth.
On which note can anyone tell me the full list of who was retained and who wasn't from last year?

Delaney was the only senior first team player contracted for the coming season

The youngsters who were given contracts are -

Darcy
Politic
Alexander
Brockbank
Edwards
Senior
Graham
King-Harmes

Faal
- was signed from non-league, and
Thompson - was the youth signed from non league and loaned out again to non league.

We've since signed

Crawford
Doyle

27OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 15:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Darcy
Politic
Alexander
Brockbank
Edwards
Senior
Graham
King-Harmes

Faal
Thompson - was the youth signed from non league and loaned out again to non league.

We've since signed

Crawford
Doyle

Weird. I have it on good authority from an ITK guy who is never wrong that...and I quote... "Murphy, Emmanuel, Lowe and Zouma have all re signed".
Could my source possibly have been wrong? Smile

28OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 15:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Darcy
Politic
Alexander
Brockbank
Edwards
Senior
Graham
King-Harmes

Faal

We've since signed

Crawford
Doyle

Weird. I have it on good authority from an ITK guy who is never wrong that...and I quote... "Murphy, Emmanuel, Lowe and Zouma have all re signed".
Could my source possibly have been wrong? Smile

We still need plenty players in yet.

Fwiw Murphy had an offer from Ireland (iirc I believe you even posted that on here), Lowe is linked to replace Spearing at Blackpool, with Spearing joining Parkinson at Sunderland, and Zouma is rumoured to have signed for a French club - or so the gossip goes.

I've seen Emmanuel has been linked with Bolton but have never been sure though if those saying so had just mistakenly continue to assume he was still under contract with us - he isn't.

29OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Sun Jul 12 2020, 22:22

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The only two of those I’d keep are Zouma and Emmanuel, both young and likely to improve and increase their value, Lowe and Murphy both too old and average at best anyway. With an estimated 1400 players available to pick from, if we can’t find two better players to replace them and probably cheaper too, I’d be very surprised. The clear out was necessary and the last thing we want to do is load ourselves with dead wood. We are in prime position to recruit the best of what’s available and with the start Ian Evatt seems to have made I trust him to make some more ambitious signings yet.

30OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Mon Jul 13 2020, 09:54

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Whitesince63 wrote:The only two of those I’d keep are Zouma and Emmanuel, both young and likely to improve and increase their value, Lowe and Murphy both too old and average at best anyway. With an estimated 1400 players available to pick from, if we can’t find two better players to replace them and probably cheaper too, I’d be very surprised. The clear out was necessary and the last thing we want to do is load ourselves with dead wood. We are in prime position to recruit the best of what’s available and with the start Ian Evatt seems to have made I trust him to make some more ambitious signings yet.

Totally agree spot on !!

31OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Eoin Doyle Signed Fri Jul 17 2020, 18:07

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just trying to catch up on here but gotta say I think this is a good signing. My only slight quibble is the three year deal. I think that's a big risk on a 32 year old but if Evatt and FV think he's worth it I won't argue since they can be assumed to know better than me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum