Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Nepotism/Cronyism Watch

Nepotism/Cronyism Watch

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

61Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 13:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Since you are on here perhaps you could reply to the question I posted on a different thread earlier today:

Have things returned to normal yet?

I still can't pm anyone and I thought this ban was meant to be temporary.


I would have sent you a pm rather than raising it here but obviously that is impossible.

62Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 13:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@xmiles wrote:Since you are on here perhaps you could reply to the question I posted on a different thread earlier today:

Have things returned to normal yet?

I still can't pm anyone and I thought this ban was meant to be temporary.


I would have sent you a pm rather than raising it here but obviously that is impossible.


I'm sure there's nothing you'd like to say to anyone that can't be said on the open forum.

I'm also sure that people have decided if you were posting from other accounts than just this one and don't need you to be persuading them otherwise - they already believe you or they don't.

We've already lost Glos because of the games that have been played so probably best we continue with the message ban for now.

Have a nice day.

63Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 14:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Sluffy wrote:

I'm sure there's nothing you'd like to say to anyone that can't be said on the open forum.

I'm also sure that people have decided if you were posting from other accounts than just this one and don't need you to be persuading them otherwise - they already believe you or they don't.

We've already lost Glos because of the games that have been played so probably best we continue with the message ban for now.

Have a nice day.

In other words you are going to carry on bullying and trolling me.

For your information (and everybody else) glos left because of your behaviour not mine and I know this from email exchanges with him - which you can't read (unlike pm's?).

TROY has tried pointing this out to you but you just won't listen will you. Rolling Eyes

64Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 15:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@xmiles wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

I'm sure there's nothing you'd like to say to anyone that can't be said on the open forum.

I'm also sure that people have decided if you were posting from other accounts than just this one and don't need you to be persuading them otherwise - they already believe you or they don't.

We've already lost Glos because of the games that have been played so probably best we continue with the message ban for now.

Have a nice day.

In other words you are going to carry on bullying and trolling me.

For your information (and everybody else) glos left because of your behaviour not mine and I know this from email exchanges with him - which you can't read (unlike pm's?).

TROY has tried pointing this out to you but you just won't listen will you. Rolling Eyes

Well if you've got people's email address you don't need to use the pm system then do you.

It's up to Glos to believe what he chooses to and to stay or go from the forum as he pleases

I've not bullied anyone and you're the one trolling me all the time, not the other way around!

Nobody cares if you are a real account or post under a number of aliases, it's never been a problem until you made it out to be an issue and wouldn't let it drop, I'm guessing you're going to do the same now over the pm function too!

If you want to post on here then do so, if you don't want to then don't but I'm not going to be your target to aim at all of the time because you refuse to move on and I'm not prepared for you to stir people up behind the scenes by pm's as you clearly seemed to have done - and to be fair to myself I made the removal of your pm facility the one and only stipulation for rescinding your ban allowing you back here in the first place!

Seems I was right to do so too!

The lady protests too much, methinks - a line from Shakespeare in response to  to the insincere overacting of a character...

Remind you of anyone?

It certainly does me.

65Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 15:59

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[size=32]The lady doth protest too much, methinks.[/size]

66Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:01

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 20201110

67Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Xmiles, will you just give it a rest. It's clear sluffy still thinks I'm behind your posts, and you will not convince him otherwise.

I don't want to end up banned for something you write, so please stop posting on this issue.

(Obviously I will now be accused of messaging myself)

68Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:17

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Xmiles wrote:Xmiles, will you just give it a rest. It's clear sluffy still thinks I'm behind your posts, and you will not convince him otherwise.

I don't want to end up banned for something you write, so please stop posting on this issue.

(Obviously I will now be accused of messaging myself)
You forgot to logout

69Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 16:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you  :ninja:

70Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 17:03

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
All great material for my novel with themes like paranoia, self-importance, conceit, childishness, self-delusion, power and powerlessness, misanthropy....tinged with irony, hypocrisy, rage, lack of reason... but redeemed at times by lovely humour, kindness, tolerance and insight.

It just needs a murder, a string of possible suspects, a few sex scenes and it'll be a best seller. 

I expect all Nuts members to read it....if only to spot yourselves between the covers! If the cap fits.....

71Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 17:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Xmiles, will you just give it a rest. It's clear sluffy still thinks I'm behind your posts, and you will not convince him otherwise.

I don't want to end up banned for something you write, so please stop posting on this issue.

(Obviously I will now be accused of messaging myself)

Duly noted. Smile

But of course if he does ban your account you will still be able to post as me. Rolling Eyes

72Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 18:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:But of course if he does ban your account you will still be able to post as me. Rolling Eyes

And Norpig.

73Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 18:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I think he knows about TROY as well but I am pretty sure he doesn't suspect bonce.

74Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 19:52

T.R.O.Y.


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Sluffy wrote:

You state yourself you are ignorant of contract law and you clearly believe the narrative from Maugham on social media without fact checking it - so how is that by me simply mirroring that back to you to reflect upon somehow an insult???

Clearly it isn't.

What have I posted that isn’t true?

75Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 21:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

You state yourself you are ignorant of contract law and you clearly believe the narrative from Maugham on social media without fact checking it - so how is that by me simply mirroring that back to you to reflect upon somehow an insult???

Clearly it isn't.

What have I posted that isn’t true?

Not sure what you are actually asking?

If you believe me to have crossed the line/insulted you/need for me to grow up - then nothing.

If it is relation to Maugham's allegations then I would suggest you have taken innuendo to be fact rather than what it is - a narrative where people leap to the conclusion that something very bad has happened when in fact if you deconstruct the story he's wove, nothing actually has - there isn't actually a story there at all but a series of true statements (but not necessarily connected to each other) purported to make it look like one!

As for the crossed the line/insult/need for me to grow up - as far as I'm concerned I've simply used your own words and returned them back to you - so how have I crossed the line/insulted you etc?

You openly admit to being ignorant on contract law (almost seemingly proud of the fact too?) - so isn't that being poorly educated in relation to a subject about contracts?

I'd say it was.

You also have clearly not gone beyond the picture painted by Maugham and seemingly accepted what he's 'implied' to be the truth - it isn't, it is innuendo, it's deliberately designed to lead you (and plenty others) to some conclusion that may very well be false - isn't that somewhat gullible of you to seemingly blindly accept it to be the case without question?

Again I would say it was.

I therefore see you in respect of this matter as as poorly educated and gullible.

I don't see that therefore as crossing the line/abuse/childish or whatever but merely a statement of fact.

I'm sorry if it's upset you, that wasn't my aim I simply was trying to give you a different perspective on the matter by feeding your own words back to you for you to hopefully perceive how how flawed your position on this matter actually was.

It really means nothing what I think anyway, I'm just some random old bloke on the internet.  

As it happens I've got a great deal of time for you fwiw and don't doubt you have the best of intentions and I wouldn't really want to dampen them.

Someone has got to make the world a better place and clearly my generation hasn't succeeded very well in that so hopefully yours will do better but don't believe all you read on the internet even if it's written by people you do admire.

I forgot to thank you for your kind words on your earlier post about feeling somewhat sorry for me with the abuse I took, I appreciate you saying that.

I'm pretty thick skinned and insensitive to most shit thrown at me but I did appreciate the thought.

Onwards and upwards until the next time eh!

76Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 21:44

T.R.O.Y.


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I haven’t quoted Maugham, the story I read was in the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/04/tory-linked-firm-involved-in-testing-failure-awarded-new-347m-covid-contract

Which of that story or what I’ve posted on it is not true?

77Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 22:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:I haven’t quoted Maugham, the story I read was in the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/04/tory-linked-firm-involved-in-testing-failure-awarded-new-347m-covid-contract

Which of that story or what I’ve posted on it is not true?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Note the date and time of Maugham's tweet and the date and time of the Guardian story was filed!





I'll ask a rhetorical question what exactly is the story - company awarded contracts legally full stop - everything else is simply innuendo is it not?

78Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 22:21

T.R.O.Y.


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
If personal relationships are swinging contracts and personnel appointments then that is damaging to our response, decisions have to be impartial and based on capability.

How are you still banging on about legality? That’s not what this is about.

So either tell me where I’ve been gullible or poorly educated in what I’ve said or you can take it back.

79Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 22:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:If personal relationships are swinging contracts and personnel appointments then that is damaging to our response, decisions have to be impartial and based on capability.

How are you still banging on about legality? That’s not what this is about.

So either tell me where I’ve been gullible or poorly educated in what I’ve said or you can take it back.

I refer you to the first word of your post - IF

Up to now absolutely no one has proved they have 'swung' a single contract.

I await the facts and findings of the PAC in December and don't swallow the innuendo from Maugham (the Guardian story flowed from his tweet) like you clearly have without one shred of actual hard evidence.


80Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 22:46

T.R.O.Y.


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Swallowed it? As in, feel it should be looked into to confirm whether there’s anything in it? Yes - hence the if - can’t believe you’ve taken to now to understand the point.

If you don’t it’s worth looking into then that’s your prerogative and you’re free to think what you want.

But I won’t be told I’m poorly educated and gullible when you’ve missed the entire point of the thread and offer nothing to substantiate labelling me as such.

81Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Nov 10 2020, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:Swallowed it? As in, feel it should be looked into to confirm whether there’s anything in it? Yes - hence the if - can’t believe you’ve taken to now to understand the point.

If you don’t it’s worth looking into then that’s your prerogative and you’re free to think what you want.

But I won’t be told I’m poorly educated and gullible when you’ve missed the entire point of the thread and offer nothing to substantiate labelling me as such.

Hahaha!

Who gives a fuck???

You admitted yourself you are poorly educated in what is the core of the issue 'contracts' ffs -

@T.R.O.Y. wrote:You say I've got a complete ignorance on contract law, no argument from me...

...and you've taken innuendo at face value until I challenged you about it and spelt it out to you!

If that's caused you to get your knickers in a twist then tough titty!

The entire point of the thread in your eyes seems to be wanting the innuendo to be true until it can be proved otherwise - Christ I even had to change the thread tittle from 'Corruption' for God's sake - whereas I view the start point as innocent until proven guilty.

If there is corruption lock them up and get every penny back, I don't have a problem with that but they've been painted as guilty already and clearly loads believe that to be the case - that's lynch mob mentality, string them up they're a tory!!!

I thought you had a bit more about you than dancing to someone else's tune without a thought.

Clearly I was wrong.

And what's this supposed to mean???

"If you don’t it’s worth looking into then that’s your prerogative and you’re free to think what you want".

I'm the one who was telling you back as far as March that the order things will be done is to deal with the pandemic first and undertake an inquiry into what's gone on and why further down the line when we are more on top of the virus.

I've never said I didn't believe things shouldn't be looked into - I've no idea where you've got that impression of me from - the whole basis of my professional career was to ensure everything's been done right in accordance with the law.

I'd be amongst the first to want to know if there's been any sort of corruption but I certainly wouldn't start off by believing it had without any proof other than conjecture and innuendo.

If Maugham or anyone else has got hard proof then take it to the police, give it to the PAC inquiry, let than prove what they imply - actions have always spoken louder than words!

82Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 08:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

And Norpig.
I find it hard enough having one account never mind another  Very Happy

83Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 19:17

T.R.O.Y.


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sluffy - all well and good selectively quoting me. But you haven’t corrected what I’ve said on contract law so I assume it’s correct. If the tests were faulty they get replaced or refunded presumably? If that’s right, then you calling me an idiot is clearly a load of rubbish.

I’ve got the impression that you don’t agree with me that it should be looked into, from the fact you’ve spent 3 days arguing with me!

So if you agree; just give it a rest man and stop wasting time.

84Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 21:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:Sluffy - all well and good selectively quoting me. But you haven’t corrected what I’ve said on contract law so I assume it’s correct. If the tests were faulty they get replaced or refunded presumably? If that’s right, then you calling me an idiot is clearly a load of rubbish.

I’ve got the impression that you don’t agree with me that it should be looked into, from the fact you’ve spent 3 days arguing with me!

So if you agree; just give it a rest man and stop wasting time.

Hahaha, you're getting like Wanderlust now desperately trying to avoid admitting you were in someway wrong - not that that even matters on here - no one cares after all - apart from you.

If I was arsed, and I'm not, I could scroll back to March time when all this blew up with Maugham and you posting copiously about it on here as to what a scandal it all was, that they should be held to account and basically 'off with their heads' type hysteria.

If you recall, which I doubt very much you will care to remember, I patiently explained that we didn't know the story, did not know where the 'errors' lay, was it a client mistake on specification or contractor on manufacturing etc, and what remedies have been taken to rectify the issues to everybody's mutual satisfaction.

As always with you, prolonging the argument ad nauseum seem to be more important than dealing with the actual point of the debate - and so we simply went round and round in circles - just like we have again been doing over the last few days.

I did at the time back in March state that the priority of the government was to fight the virus first and deal with the questions about accountability of their performance by public inquiry (not remember toys being thrown out of pram when I corrected a certain posters account when they incorrectly referred to it as an 'enquiry'!) when the virus was more under control.

I've always been consistent about anyone breaking the law should be punished - even applied that to Anderson too - so you are clearly talking out of your arse (quite deliberately obviously) with this feeble attempt to somehow make out I wanted no audit/investigation into what had happened being undertaken by the proper authorities including if need be the police

It somehow seems important to you are 'seen' to know something about contract law, even though you've stated yourself you have "complete ignorance" of it!!!

Which you clearly demonstrate here -

@T.R.O.Y. wrote:I agree, you'd like to think the contract included terms to ensure the tax payer wasn't hit by product recalls - no word on that though and neither Hancock nor any other gov minister has mentioned that key piece of information.

@Sluffy wrote:You show a staggering lack of knowledge about Contract Law if I may say so, implicit in any contract for sale of goods is that they have to be fit for purpose and any breech of that is enforceable by law - you certainly don't need any government minister having to say that, its already fundamental to any contract throughout the world.

@T.R.O.Y. wrote:A staggering lack of knowledge on contact law - can't claim i have much knowledge on it (no doubt you do), but what's to know?

There's actually a great deal to know as it fundamental to world commerce.

Anyway I'm not here to put you down or score points off you but pass my lockdown time gently away by attempting to enlighten anyone who cares to read what I write (and even I doubt there are many of those!) as to how these things actually work rather than 'scare story's' people read (and choose to believe because frankly they know no better in terms of not being educated on the subject) on social media (and in this case driven by an individual with an axe to grind against the government - in my opinion - I need to add that bit because I'm not looking to be sued by him or anyone else!).

It simply passes my time away.

If you want to believe me and what I say then fine, if you believe I'm a senile old cunt, then that's fine too.

I'm not attempting to change the world simply share a bit of my knowledge with anyone who might find it of interest.

Nobody needs to accept it if they don't want too and I certainly won't lose any sleep over it if they don't.

But for what it has been worth I have had a good laugh at your clear ignorance of contract law and your desperate attempts at damage limitation once you realised what you've done!

It's given me a right good chuckle if nothing else!

Very Happy

85Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 21:57

T.R.O.Y.


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Impossible to believe you don’t care when you are making things up like this, even completely inventing what I said about these contracts back in March.

Now you’ve properly paid attention to the thread, it turns out you actually agree it should be investigated.

No more from me on this Sluffy, the fact you’re inventing comments and attributing them to me is just odd to be honest. Suggest you move on and stop digging.

86Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 23:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:Impossible to believe you don’t care when you are making things up like this, even completely inventing what I said about these contracts back in March.

Now you’ve properly paid attention to the thread, it turns out you actually agree it should be investigated.

No more from me on this Sluffy, the fact you’re inventing comments and attributing them to me is just odd to be honest. Suggest you move on and stop digging.

I've made nothing up - it's all there if anybody wants to go and look.

As for "properly paid attention to the thread" who the fuck do you think you are?

I post as I am in real life, I've never seen any point in pretending to be who I'm not, and I've always been been straight and honest - I've always put legality first - even you go on about how I'm always talking about the law and don't focus on the morals instead.

I'm the one who has been saying if there's any proof of wrong doing then take it to the police - I been saying it about Anderson to - about anyone up to no good!

So don't come the bullshit.

You've had a right mare on this thread over the last few days, clearly you don't like that hence the crap you've posted above.

Yet another one who clearly thinks the internet is somehow an important place not to lose face on - just like Wanderlust - but it isn't, it means absolutely nothing.

That says more about the person than anything else.

I couldn't give a fuck if people believe me or not but I certainly wouldn't attempt to wriggle and deceive in an attempt not to look wrong - why would anyone even do that???

What about your self-esteem?

I'd rather lose the argument than ever lose mine.

87Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 23:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

Hahaha, you're getting like Wanderlust now 
Stop trying to drag me back into your sad life

88Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Nov 11 2020, 23:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

Hahaha, you're getting like Wanderlust now 
Stop trying to drag me back into your sad life

You've never been in my life thankfully.

89Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Thu Nov 12 2020, 01:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

You've never been in my life thankfully.

Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQNIsqDe9W2uem0AyVSOPEesH_6RM79bfBHMw&usqp=CAU

90Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Thu Nov 12 2020, 02:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

You've never been in my life thankfully.

Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQNIsqDe9W2uem0AyVSOPEesH_6RM79bfBHMw&usqp=CAU

Sorry wrong number caller, I think you've mistaken me for someone who has a thing for a know it all, unable to believe they are ever wrong, nutjob, alcoholic, who voted for Brexit but tell lies to claim they didn't.

Thank you for your interest but you're most certainly not my type at all.

Please don't bother calling again.











Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum