Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of the site

+6
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Ten Bobsworth
xmiles
Norpig
okocha
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The future of the site - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of the site Fri Jan 08 2021, 21:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Really pleased to hear the good news about your dad.

Worrying times for the elder generations and others who are in ill heath right now.

Glad to here from you again.

Hope Wendy and the kids are alright.

Keep safe.

22The future of the site - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of the site Fri Jan 08 2021, 21:56

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks sluffy. We're all fine thanks. I would like to say just one thing to all my fellow nutters on this topic.

If there is or was any doubt in your mind about how real or serious covid is then get rid of it now. The speed at which my dad went down was horrifying and while he recovered almost as quickly there are way too many people who don't and there's no possible way to cure covid 19, the vaccine only prevents people from getting it to begin with and that's assuming we can ever get enough of it to get it in all the arms that need it.

I was surprised to learn that medical science has NEVER found a cure for ANY virus at all. In fact it seems that a cure for a virus is the current 'Holy Grail' of medical science and that we are no nearer to solving this enormous problem today than we were sixty years ago. Whomever actually comes up with a cure for a virus is going to be super rich and mega famous assuming it ever actually happens. So please, for your own sakes and that of your loved ones don't take any risks you don't absolutely have to take right now. I won't say more about it other than to add I don't want anyone else on here to be sitting by a phone dreading it's ring for two whole days the way Wendy and I were on Christmas and Boxing Day. We were literally terrified that we'd answer it to hear mum telling us dad was gone. So please, everyone be careful.

23The future of the site - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of the site Sat Jan 09 2021, 00:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see you back on here again Peter and glad to hear that your dad has overcome the virus. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum