Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to site saying hello

+20
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
doffcocker
staceyboo
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1new to site saying hello  Empty new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:23

staceyboo

staceyboo
David Ngog
David Ngog

How do I put my picture on my profile

2new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Apart from Chairmanda, I can't think of any other female posters, so a big welcome.

Bolton Nuts is great, you'll love it, if you beware of the sex pests.

3new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't the option available via the profile tab? Can't remember, but someone will help.

Either way, welcome.

4new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

staceyboo wrote:How do I put my picture on my profile

Hello and welcome Stacey.

The following link will tell you how to do an avatar (profile picture) on here - it might look a bit complicated but really it is quite easy to do.

If you can follow my long winded explanation please just post up whatever you want as your avatar and I will sort it out for you.

Hope you have fun on our site with the rest of us 'Nutters'!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t3521-to-those-of-you-who-don-t-have-an-avatar-the-picture-by-your-user-name?highlight=avatar

5new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:39

staceyboo

staceyboo
David Ngog
David Ngog

doffcocker wrote:Apart from Chairmanda, I can't think of any other female posters, so a big welcome.

thank you my mate recomended site thought are give it ago x

6new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:43

staceyboo

staceyboo
David Ngog
David Ngog

staceyboo wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Apart from Chairmanda, I can't think of any other female posters, so a big welcome.

thank you my mate recomended site thought are give it ago x
I think its done thanks peeps

7new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you can't get to matches, there's a "Chatbox" for dubious live commentary and dodgy banter most games. Enjoy.

8new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:46

staceyboo

staceyboo
David Ngog
David Ngog

wanderlust wrote:If you can't get to matches, there's a "Chatbox" for dubious live commentary and dodgy banter most games. Enjoy.
I get to quite a few be there saturday freezing just hope its better than recent matches

9new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Boo. Hope you're not expecting sanity on here. Very Happy

10new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:57

Does this mean we can finally get rid of Whittam?

Welcome aboard, Stacey.

If some bloke called Magoo starts mithering you (and he will), just threaten to drive down to Devon and steal all his Stella.

He'll leave you alone after that.....

11new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Welcome aboard Stacey, hope you have fun, ignore Bread he is just a bitter old man.

12new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the name of God Magoo,change your avatar,it's doing my head in.

13new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is that better Bonce.

14new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:07

See....3 minutes after I predicted it, up he pops.

Smelling of stale Artois and seaweed.....

15new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Classy Magoo,classy.  Very Happy

16new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Boo, welcome to the Nut House! Smile

17new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Watch out for Karl he is a groomer.

18new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Watch out for Karl he is a groomer.
 Shocked

19new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Stacey, nice to see another lady on the site, we need more to stop us swearing and leering at women quite so much

20new to site saying hello  Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Welcome to the best BWFC forum on the planet.

Is that your real picture or are you another one like a former poster we had who liked to 'pretend'  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum