Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to site saying hello

+20
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
doffcocker
staceyboo
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

161new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think that the site owners and Mods feed us lies because this multiple account posting lark is very productive.  :whistle:

Last edited by Copper Dragon on Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:42; edited 1 time in total

162new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:is Stacey real or not?

What do you think?
i hope she is and hope in real life she has as good a pair of jugs as on her avatar (whoever that is)

163new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:is Stacey real or not?

What do you think?
i hope she is and hope in real life she has as good a pair of jugs as on her avatar (whoever that is)
You and me both, I had a lob on when I saw it!

164new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:45

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:
Well she's just turned up, again, in Eastenders.

Bloody hell Banks.

You have to go too far don't you?  Very Happy 
 Well CD any woman who would join this site, on the recomomdnation, of a friend.

Is either mad or they are a imposter. Very Happy

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:05; edited 1 time in total

165new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I think that the site owners and Mods feed us lies because this multiple account posting lark is very productive.  :whistle:

Edit - And Sluffy has edited his post, interesting.  Suspect 
 yes i noticed that as well, strange goings on  scratch

166new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I think that the site owners and Mods feed us lies because this multiple account posting lark is very productive.  :whistle:

affraid  Have you just edited Coppers quote? I can't see the last sentence!

167new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:

affraid  Have you just edited Coppers quote? I can't see the last sentence!

Sluffy's gone power mad!

We need to take note of the Ukrainian's.

Revolution brothers!

168new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wheres my pitchfork?

169new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

170new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 22:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think that it is on deleting my edit like that.

Your cards are marked Sluffy.  Shocked 

171new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:I don't think that it is on deleting my edit like that.

Your cards are marked Sluffy.  Shocked 

I've not edited your post Copper?

I had to edit mine though because what I posted was true when I did it but I went back just to check that nothing had changed - and it had!

I didn't intend to set out to deliberetly mislead anyone - so felt I had to change my post to what I did!

172new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:nuts:

173new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so it is a multiple account then? spill the beans Sluffy, name and shame!  :nono:

174new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So it was that BoltonTillIDie then?

The proof that it was there is in Norpig's post where he quotes me.

Sad 

175new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think whoever did it was trying to protect me, so I don't think it was done in a nasty way at all.

As for Ms Staceyboo, she's given us all a good laugh today - and wasn't the person I thought it might have been, so I think I will just let sleeping dogs lay as a way of saying thank you for all the fun.

176new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's right out of the Clarets Mad censorship book is that. It should be explained by whoever did do it though.

If that's the reason Sluffy then it's a fair one, but for it just to disappear with no explanation is very shoddy and sneaky.

Staceyboo hasn't given anyone a laugh, it's the regular posters who have posted on this thread who have provided the laughs.

177new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stacey boo was made to create a bit of banter I guess if she isn't real that is CD Smile

178new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Stacey boo was made to create a bit of banter I guess if she isn't real that is CD Smile

Of course Karly and it was a success.

Nowt wrong with that.

179new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Wed Feb 26 2014, 23:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:It's right out of the Clarets Mad censorship book is that. It should be explained by whoever did do it though.

If that's the reason Sluffy then it's a fair one, but for it just to disappear with no explanation is very shoddy and sneaky.

Staceyboo hasn't given anyone a laugh, it's the regular posters who have posted on this thread who have provided the laughs.

Modding is not always as easy as you may think. Sometimes you do what you think the right thing is and some people think it is the wrong thing to do - you just can't win!

Someone thought they were helping me out it didn't quite work out the way they intended.

Sorry if it pissed you off a bit but there was no malice in what was done.

As for Miss Boo, it all led to a good laugh today, no harm done and put a smile on most people face.

That's what Nuts is all about for me.

Hope you've enjoyed it all too.

180new to site saying hello  - Page 9 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 00:39

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Wow. Forgive me if this comment doesn't follow where the topic is up to but i just got to the bottom of page one and realised there are 6 pages so far! !

I ain't reading all that. It reminds me of lads at the pub when there are 6 lads and only one or two girls and all the guys are using different approaches to suggest that they are somehow the "one" to be with.

Im the hardest, im the most polite, im the funniest, im the dirtiest in bed, im the middle of the road guy, im the loudest, im the sensible one, im the broken one who just needs a good woman... All swooning and strutting around hoping and thinking that their approach is the best way.

well im not getting involved with you lot in this woman chasing game, Stacey, just ignore these guys and pm me- im down to earth.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum