Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Covid now over?

+12
Whitesince63
okocha
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
dutchwhites63
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201Is Covid now over? - Page 11 Empty Re: Is Covid now over? Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:56 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

This bloke is a loon.
For being right you mean? It was obvious with what we knew from the start who was affected and who wasn’t yet we continued to throw out all the work we’d done on virus simulation to follow a path inflicted on us by those “experts” again who concocted a worst case scenario on everything rather than listening to more enlightened and experienced clinicians in heart, cancer and other illnesses who highlighted the dangers of lockdown. I listened very early on to a child medical expert who explained all the reasons that young children could not contract Covid yet all views like this were ignored. It wasn’t hindsight to know from the governments own information that the average age of death from Covid was actually higher than from all ailments. It wasn’t difficult therefore to understand that those at most risk, aged and the medically infirm should be protected whilst the majority of working age and younger members of the population were at little or no risk of serious consequences. None of this was hindsight Nat we already had that information so you tell me why we ignored it and caused the damage it has to both the population and the economy which will take generations to overcome? I may well be a loon to you but mainly because I was right and you can’t accept the fact you were conned.

EH????

Children caught Covid ffs!!!

Are you thinking about the claim they could not pass it on perhaps?

If so you do realise that this has recently been proved to have been false???

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum