Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX

+12
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Even cherryade?
Not tried it for years, but I'd probably make it the exception.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazon delivered a parcel yesterday.
I later received an email asking me to rate my delivery.
What are they talking about? The guy handed me the parcel, I thanked him and closed the door.
He didn't fit me with a new hip.
It seems you have to rate everything out of ten these days. 
Tesco mobile wanted me to rate them in various aspects of their performance, then wondered if I'd like to submit a video explaining my review.
No I wouldn't. Now piss off.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I ordered some reasonably expensive new earphones from Amazon and i had to tell them a 6 digit code when they arrived, is that a new thing? Never had to do that before?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I ordered some reasonably expensive new earphones from Amazon and i had to tell them a 6 digit code when they arrived, is that a new thing? Never had to do that before?

That's been happening for a while now with small expensive items like iPhones and the like.

It's to stop the delivery man taking it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I ordered some reasonably expensive new earphones from Amazon and i had to tell them a 6 digit code when they arrived, is that a new thing? Never had to do that before?
Yea, had to do this with the PS5

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Makes sense i suppose, they were £120 so best to be safe.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I recently bought some Sennheiser headphones, and I must say, they're the best I've had.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I recently bought some Sennheiser headphones, and I must say, they're the best I've had.
These are the ones i went for. i don't like proper headphones, i always go for the in ear ones

https://usa.1more.com/products/1more-quad-driver-in-ear-headphones#nav2

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
These are the ones i went for. i don't like proper headphones, i always go for the in ear ones

https://usa.1more.com/products/1more-quad-driver-in-ear-headphones#nav2
I'll wear inner ear ones when I'm out and about, but prefer noise cancelling ones in the house.
The house could burn down around me, and the firemen would find me happily listening to AC/DC in my chair.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nat and I have been busy with our newly opened hair salon. I'm dealing with the barnets, Nat's in the back in our minge and pube department waxing off. Come in for a discount. 
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 Z
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 9e0b28417217.560094e82cb27

Rumour has it that Keegan is branching out as an entrepreneur too and has opened a shop in Jamaica selling glass cookware.

It's called "Pyrex of the Caribbean".

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You might want to think about replacing the watch you lost with something a bit more up to date...

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 275626079_4872297339526758_1506350244580580706_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=lmzc7enscH0AX8FGNHV&tn=LIqsSmiLT1YngnRc&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 277672450_3140557692895637_1186585706263821733_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=fLePWiBeq7kAX94IlvM&_nc_oc=AQnkxfwAbbKw_dBZczv0qX8ecI42UOsKc8N_ulwalJT32_0R2PY_mFr5Nlpzc9ITGK9_B1ZQMjS0fhnzL-zeN9Cr&tn=gO_f6cOPL8UskDv4&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Judging by the sixty year olds I know, a better task would be to make him do a time trial. Namely.

2am. Get out of bed. make his way to the bog. Whip the old todger out without pissing himself. Put it back, without dribbling down his leg, thus calling for a change of pyjama trousers.
Make his way back to bed, without standing on an upturned plug or waking his wife.
He has two minutes.
If World Of Sport was still on, they'd show it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just found out that my niece buggered off to a concert wearing one of my hats. She calls it a Walter White hat, a character, apparently, from Breaking Bad. I don't know the programme.
However, taking and wearing someone else's gear, without even asking, is a no no in my book.
Am I being too harsh. If it comes back covered in vomit she's toast.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just found out that my niece buggered off to a concert wearing one of my hats. She calls it a Walter White hat, a character, apparently, from Breaking Bad. I don't know the programme.
However, taking and wearing someone else's gear, without even asking, is a no no in my book.
Am I being too harsh. If it comes back covered in vomit she's toast.
You should watch Breaking Bad it's one of the best TV shows in the last 20 years.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 Intro-1599848228

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's my hat. Although mine has a removable feather.
I've been told to watch so many shows, but somehow end up watching old episodes of Dixon Of Dock Green.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 277757605_10227962069137872_2010735874414437424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=aTPHo-oZqdkAX9keCeJ&tn=LvhiY9aslfXPBKg7&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 277668793_10159207387688462_2186493147717226424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=aCIV2ACvY_kAX-FkRvE&tn=LvhiY9aslfXPBKg7&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 10 277585662_4660121330764194_4827621144872572799_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=qew-78xdn6IAX9X9E2-&tn=LvhiY9aslfXPBKg7&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum