Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

+18
BoltonWondering
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
wessy
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Biggie
wanderlust
Ten Bobsworth
Whitesince63
Norpig
Hip Priest
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201Transfer rumours ! - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 17 2022, 23:21

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

I've just been in my time machine. I sent myself to Tuesday and found out that we got a band new defender.
Article coming from us tomorrow.
Announcement shortly after.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

202Transfer rumours ! - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 18 2022, 00:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I've just been in my time machine. I sent myself to Tuesday and found out that we got a band new defender.
Presume you're on about someone other than Toal given he was flagged up a fortnight ago on BA?

Is it a B team player?

How exciting!

203Transfer rumours ! - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 18 2022, 08:15

BarrygoestoBolton

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

wanderlust wrote:
But we also conceded a shedload - primarily because we pushed players forward to get the goals we did and didn't defend well.
So yes we need better quality up front AND better quality at the back AND a more balanced system but we are where we are and we can't afford better quality players - so there's no choice but to try to find a better balance with what we've got to maximise our points tally.
We scored 74 league goals and conceded 57 and the real problem was we lost 15 games - which just on games lost would have put us at 12th.
Question is can Evatt find a better balance.
But we didn’t lose many in the second half of the season. Our worst period for lost games was when we were missing a load of players in November and December. We recruited well in January and now have strength in depth that means we won’t have the same issue again. I’m not saying all our problems are solved, but that one won’t recur this season.

204Transfer rumours ! - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 18 2022, 17:25

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Biggie wrote:I've just been in my time machine. I sent myself to Tuesday and found out that we got a band new defender.
Presume you're on about someone other than Toal given he was flagged up a fortnight ago on BA?

Is it a B team player?

How exciting!

LOL. No. I meant Toal. Just had that article in the pipeline.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum