Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City

+10
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
scottjames30
Sluffy
Growler
Norpig
Cajunboy
wanderlust
Whitesince63
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 13:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't decide if that's :rofl:  or just Sad

I'm thinking  Sad

22Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MEN predicting rotation for the Lincoln game with Dapo and Decberto coming in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 13:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Can't decide if that's :rofl:  or just Sad

I'm thinking  Sad

It's Sluffy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

V Lusty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who will prevail? Very Happy

24Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 14:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote: I'm thinking  Sad

Congratulations.

As they say, there's a first time for everything!

25Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 15:31

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Those Imps fans don’t seem too confident. A couple are predicting draws but the rest a heavy defeat. The only one forecasting a win is Lustys mate Julian who runs the site. Let’s hope they’re right and Jules has cocked up again? 🥳

26Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 16:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Those Imps fans don’t seem too confident. A couple are predicting draws but the rest a heavy defeat. The only one forecasting a win is Lustys mate Julian who runs the site. Let’s hope they’re right and Jules has cocked up again? 🥳
Go on - just say "Hi Julian -Wanderlust wants you to know that he predicts a 3 nil home win. Sarcevic to score in the 70th minute"  Smile

Do it for the honour of the site mate.

27Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 18:21

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Go on - just say "Hi Julian -Wanderlust wants you to know that he predicts a 3 nil home win. Sarcevic to score in the 70th minute"  Smile

I think I know what the result from that would be Lusty. 

Jules may not have much of a sense of humour? 😉

28Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Fri Sep 30 2022, 19:04

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Whitesince63 wrote:Those Imps fans don’t seem too confident.
With good reason.They are away from home at a better supported club that can afford better players.I wouldn't mind giving them a goal start like Charlton were given to make it more challenging

29Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 01:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
I think I know what the result from that would be Lusty. 

Jules may not have much of a sense of humour? 😉
Jules has zero sense of humour and from what I can tell is touchy and bad tempered.
All the more reason for winding the **** up IMO Smile

30Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 08:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote: Jules has zero sense of humour and from what I can tell is touchy and bad tempered.
All the more reason for winding the **** up IMO Smile

Reveals quite a lot about yourself does this.

Rolling Eyes

31Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 10:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Rolling Eyes
...and you Smile

Anyhoo, it's matchday and this is a match thread so there are more interesting things to think about than insecure megalomaniacs.

32Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 10:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Rolling Eyes
...and you Smile

If you say so.

You don't really get it that I don't do things out of spite or revenge.

I simply just laugh at the stupidity and hatred of those that do.

That's the difference between the two of us.

33Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 10:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck to the Trotters later on! ::bwfcfan::

34Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 11:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Rolling Eyes
...and you Smile

If you say so.

You don't really get it that I don't do things out of spite or revenge.

I simply just laugh at the stupidity and hatred of those that do.

That's the difference between the two of us.

Pack it in the pair of you.  Smile

35Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 13:14

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:

Lusty, I asked Jules on their site this morning to consider reinstating you to the forum and told him what a respectful and pleasant chap you are!! 😉 I’ve just come back in and checked but there’s no reply and my post has gone!! I haven’t tried to post anything yet but if he’s as you say maybe I’ve joined you in the ban?? I’ll confirm later. 🥴

36Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 13:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-1 ish

37Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Good luck to the Trotters later on! ::bwfcfan::
..and good luck to you mate. Come back safe and sound.

38Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 14:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Lusty, I asked Jules on their site this morning to consider reinstating you to the forum and told him what a respectful and pleasant chap you are!! 😉 I’ve just come back in and checked but there’s no reply and my post has gone!! I haven’t tried to post anything yet but if he’s as you say maybe I’ve joined you in the ban?? I’ll confirm later. 🥴
He's taken down your post?

TBH I'm not surprised.

39Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 14:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:Good luck to the Trotters later on! ::bwfcfan::
..and good luck to you mate. Come back safe and sound.
Thanks Wander. Smile

Trying to get the travel insurance to play ball but so far it’s not happening. ::mad::

40Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Lincoln City Sat Oct 01 2022, 14:36

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
He's taken down your post?

TBH I'm not surprised.
He’s taken down the post but i’m still on the site myself so maybe you should try again Lusty? You never know 😉

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum