Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton

+10
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Mad Dog
Hip Priest
Growler
wanderlust
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 13:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob will be happy this week as his two favourite teams are playing each other tomorrow, we all know about Bob's love of all things Dale Vince  Very Happy

Anyway i think we will bounce back from midweek and beat them as they are struggling so far this season. Perhaps they need to eat a bit of raw meat before the game instead of mung beans?

I'm going for a 2-1 away win for the mighty Wanderers with Dad Bod starting and opening the scoring.

2Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Opposition near the bottom, small ground & chucking it down.

We all know how this ends.

FGR 1-0 Bolton

3Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 15:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not going but where did i put that No Ken do t-shirt i had? Its must be due an airing now.

4Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 18:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who knows?

Does Evans know?

Will Dapo get more than 28 minutes?

5Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 22:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put it this way - if we don’t perform well and ideally win there’ll be trouble at t’mill and Nat will be smug as f***

6Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 22:45

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Do we know who our best team is yet for churning out a result?

I think we are missing something.

Traf

Jones Santos Johnston

Isgrove.......................John

Dempsey Williams Thomasson

Afolayen Charles

Does this work?

I can't find the right balance and neither can Evatt.

That line up leaves out Sad, Baka, Bradley, Iredale, Toal, Lee, Sheehan, Chunga, and others... Doesn't feel right.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Fri Oct 07 2022, 22:46

Bolton Nuts

Admin

wanderlust wrote:Put it this way - if we don’t perform well and ideally win there’ll be trouble at t’mill and Nat will be smug as f***

We can't have that

8Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 08:34

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I'm not going but where did i put that No Ken do t-shirt i had? Its must be due an airing now.
Any Bolton fan caught in possession of a NoKenDo T-shirt, who hasn't been sectioned, should be put in the stocks in Victoria Square once a year for not less than 20 years.

9Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 09:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Do we know who our best team is yet for churning out a result?

Traf

Jones Santos Johnston

Afolayen Charles

Does this work?

That line up leaves out Sad, Baka, Bradley, Iredale, Toal, Lee, Sheehan, Chunga, and others... Doesn't feel right.
When Kacha starts alongside Dion we win which is how got 4 league wins in a row
Drop him for Tranmere and Cheltenham and we f*** it up.
Do the maths.

Evatt knows the right balance - but says he can’t put out the same team every week.

10Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 09:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm not going but where did i put that No Ken do t-shirt i had? Its must be due an airing now.
Any Bolton fan caught in possession of a NoKenDo T-shirt, who hasn't been sectioned, should be put in the stocks in Victoria Square once a year for not less than 20 years.

Yes we KEN!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy

11Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 09:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Biggie wrote:Do we know who our best team is yet for churning out a result?

Traf

Jones Santos Johnston

Afolayen Charles

Does this work?

When Kacha starts alongside Dion we win which is how got 4 league wins in a row
Drop him for Tranmere and Cheltenham and we f*** it up.
Do the maths.

Evatt knows the right balance - but says he can’t put out the same team every week.

I wondered about that. But his do we get Dapo in the team? He is our most dangerous and our most useless player all at once. What shall we do?

12Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 10:38

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Yes we KEN!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy
Thanks Sluffy 
I’m sure Ken was no saint but he certainly had Vince’s measure.
How could you not though? I put a lot of it down to a kind of mass hysteria that seemed to emanate from the Allardyce era in Bolton.

13Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 11:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sluffy 
I’m sure Ken was no saint but he certainly had Vince’s measure.
How could you not though? I put a lot of it down to a kind of mass hysteria that seemed to emanate from the Allardyce era in Bolton.

Unfortunately, it is how people are so easily manipulated by influencers via social media - which has been the norm for the last decade or so.

In this case we had the likes of Iles being used as the mouthpiece for his mates in the ST as well as his 'buddy' Wheater to push the anti-Anderson message - which people believed to be gospel - I'm sure many still do even now!

Lone voices like yours and mine, who attempted to explain what actually was the truth as to what was actually going on based on Company Law, the accounts, EFL regulations, etc - were shouted down, ridiculed and attacked - look at the abuse I received after a certain someone on here claimed Anderson had raped and pillaged the club to pocket £168m for himself - when I pointed out the club hadn't got that sort of money as we were currently £200m in debt at that time!!!

People are easily led, that's the truth of it.

People believed the likes of Iles, the ST (and even Wanderlust!) rather than you or I - because they wanted it to be true!

Just like they want to believe the awarding of PPE at the start of Covid was all corruptly given to cronies of the Tory party - due to Maugham being the chief influencer on social media leading his campaign against the government.

I posted at the time that wasn't the case - civil servants award contracts NOT politicians.

Look at the shit I've had to put up with since then - but two and a half years later no 'smoking gun' of such 'corruption' has ever been found and EVERY inquiry into the awards have found that the civil servants awarding those contracts had done so honestly and NO cronyism had ever been found!

I don't know if people are collectively naive, or duped, or whatever it is but the bottom line is they want to believe what they are being 'fed' by the influencers, without checking for themselves what they are being told is actually the truth.

That is how it is these days.

14Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 12:00

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Unfortunately, we have put unnecessary pressure on ourselves. This has become a must win just to keep up. Another loss to a bottom feeder could lead to "trouble at mill" 
COYWM

15Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 13:03

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not committed to any party politically but virtually all of 'the shit', as you put it Sluffy, seems to have come from left-wing propagandists. It has been especially evident on here because of the large number of posters who are committed to left-wing politics who will spare no effort in avoiding addressing every inconvenient truth.

You may or may not also have noticed that the BWFC ifollow commentary team seem to have an amiable relationship with Iles, the ST and Professor Claptrap of Karlsruhe, all of whom seem to be left-leaning if not left falling over.

16Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 13:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I'm not committed to any party politically but virtually all of 'the shit', as you put it Sluffy, seems to have come from left-wing propagandists. It has been especially evident on here because of the large number of posters who are committed to left-wing politics who will spare no effort in avoiding addressing every inconvenient truth.

You may or may not also have noticed that the BWFC ifollow commentary team seem to have an amiable relationship with Iles, the ST and Professor Claptrap of Karlsruhe, all of whom seem to be left-leaning if not left falling over.

I don't think either is surprising at all.

We hear the left-wing propagandist's 'shit' simply because there is a right-wing government in power - I would expect exactly the opposite would be the case if a left-wing government was in power and social media would then be filled with right-wing propagandist's shit.

And in respect of Nuts we have a number of left-wing political supporters on here who choose not to see anything at all right in ANY Tory attempts of governance and get extremely 'huffy' with me when I point out any shortcomings in their narratives or beliefs - take for example both Wessy and Cajun's reaction to me simply pointing out that an emotional argument over just one fifteenth (around 6%) of the cost of the recent mini-budget is about as useful as trying to put out a massive housefire with a water pistol.

They should be addressing the remaining MAJOR part of the overall budget costs (£45 billion) which amounts to a massive £42 billion - rather than getting hung up on just (in comparison) a minute fraction of of the costs amounting to just £3 billion.

Just seems like obvious commonsense to me but some folks are more focussed on shooting the messenger (me!) than attempting to understand the pure logic and good sense of the message.

As for Iles, I suspect the BWFC media reporting/commentary world is small and somewhat incestuous meaning they all probably are of the same minds - take for instance how Dearden was always wheeled out to be the MC at any of the ST events.

Think also as to how often they reported negatively on Anderson yet there is uniform total silence about anything potentially negative to do with FV - even though we have no idea who currently owns what shares, how the club is being funded (it certainly isn't through revenue), why we've ended up with a questionable shirt sponsor, or issues to do with a certain withdrawn court case.

Harly even handed reporting, is it?

17Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 14:06

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Can we stick to the football on here?

18Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 14:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Can we stick to the football on here?
I agree. Wingates Band celebrate 150 years next year, and I'm pretty sure they'll struggle to match some of the wind on here. Razz

19Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 14:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

20Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08 2022, 14:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:Can we stick to the football on here?

You mean like you have...

Biggie wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Put it this way - if we don’t perform well and ideally win there’ll be trouble at t’mill and Nat will be smug as f***

We can't have that

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum