Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton

+10
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Mad Dog
Hip Priest
Growler
wanderlust
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:27 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I agree. Wingates Band celebrate 150 years next year, and I'm pretty sure they'll struggle to match some of the wind on here. Razz
QED, Sluffy. QED.

The talk's all about pork pies, bacon and sausage butties and owt caniverous over on WW.

Which reminds me, have you found any of that there vegan parkin you were after, Boncey?

22Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:20 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We’re at it again - loads of possession and zero shots.

23Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:56 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We need all 5 subs on right now - MJ, George, Kacha off ASAP. 
Do we have any midfield players?

24Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:03 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lady Bobsworth's watching The 39 Steps -1935 version.
She's a lot more sense than I have watching this garbage.

25Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:00 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doom and gloom in the changing room.
Poor.

26Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Average gates

Bolton - 18,300
Cheltenham - 4,000
Forest Green - 3,400

I wonder if Sharon will be thinking of getting rid if he can't organise the revenue from 18,000 crowds to beat two small clubs like those

27Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:02 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BBC stats say one shot on target in two games - any further questions?

This shaping up like our usual season - losing run now followed by a winning streak and falling a couple of points short at the end.
I dunno.

28Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:04 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

EVANS OUT!!!!!!!!

29Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:19 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

30Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:13 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an absolute load of shite. Again.

All too predictable.

Where do I start with that shitshow?

Some of the worst football I've ever witnessed this week, we seem to have become a hoofball team all of a sudden. At least we occasionally looked threatening under Parky hoofball.

As for the strikers, terminate their contracts, they're paid to score goals and the fuckwits have only scored 1 goal from open play between them. ONE GOAL. If that's not a breach of contract I don't know what is.

EVANS ABSOLUTELY OUT!

31Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:02 pm

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:What an absolute load of shite. Again.

All too predictable.

Where do I start with that shitshow?

Some of the worst football I've ever witnessed this week, we seem to have become a hoofball team all of a sudden. At least we occasionally looked threatening under Parky hoofball.

As for the strikers, terminate their contracts, they're paid to score goals and the fuckwits have only scored 1 goal from open play between them. ONE GOAL. If that's not a breach of contract I don't know what is.

EVANS ABSOLUTELY OUT!
We should forever now call you Gypsy Rose Nat, you had it spot on with both the result and performance. Couldn’t believe we’d lose this one especially after Tuesday but we should now expect nothing from this useless, gutless bunch of no marks. Anybody can have a bad game but twice in a week to bottom four teams is beyond a joke and it’s not the first time we’ve had this either. Shameful.

32Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:57 am

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Awful again. Why does he keep playing Kachunga. He offers nowt. 
Still Evans in though.

33Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:14 am

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Opposition near the bottom, small ground & chucking it down.

We all know how this ends.

FGR 1-0 Bolton

Impressive prediction. Got to say, back in the day when we had Big Sam, we would have won these last two games, Sam knew how to win matches. Evatt doesn’t seem to know how to set a team up to win away from home. I too don’t think he is the man to take the club forward.

34Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:01 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mad Dog wrote:
Impressive prediction. Got to say, back in the day when we had Big Sam, we would have won these last two games, Sam knew how to win matches. Evatt doesn’t seem to know how to set a team up to win away from home. I too don’t think he is the man to take the club forward.
Back in the day when we had Big Sam, Big Sam wanted to spend spend spend like Bolton Wanderers was some sort of corporate Viv Nicholson and threw his toys out of the pram when he was told the club didn't have a money mountain.

But throwing his toys out of the pram wasn't enough for Sam, was it? He did everything he could to destabilise the club on his departure and slagged off the people who had supported and stood by him and helped make him into a multi-millionaire.

He found his way to a number of clubs with more moolah but never won anything as I can recall and most of their fans seemed glad to see the back of him.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

35Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:13 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listened on the radio and it sounded like we had all the possession and no end product which sound depressingly familiar.

I'm hoping it's just one of those spells we seem to have every season. It would help if he actually played our best striker JDB from the start and not Kachunga and it seems like we need a bit more craft in midfield instead of MJ and Thomason.

36Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:54 am

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Listened on the radio and it sounded like we had all the possession and no end product which sound depressingly familiar.

I'm hoping it's just one of those spells we seem to have every season. It would help if he actually played our best striker JDB from the start and not Kachunga and it seems like we need a bit more craft in midfield instead of MJ and Thomason.
The problem for me is that there is no variety in the sides he picks for different games. I don’t want wholesale changes each week but the way the team sets up should be to get the better of the opposition. It’s seems as though the players, especially the forwards are so programmed to play the system that they have no ability to adapt in games if it isn’t working and they seem so set on following orders that their mind isn’t on just doing their job, in Dions case scoring goals.

There can be little doubt that Dapo is our most consistently effective attacking player but it’s clear he’s neither a striker or No10. He was our main goal threat for the last two seasons yet now hardly plays whereas one of the most ineffective in Kachunga gets picked regularly. I’m not an Evatt out advocate because he’s still young and learning and I hope will realise that he needs to change his thinking. He is though pretty stubborn and I wonder if he has that in him?

37Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:24 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you go to a team struggling at the bottom with two defensive midfielders you're asking for trouble.

Fook me Evans, just pick the best players and keep it simple. No more of this picking players to press nonsense, pick players who might create a chance or two or, amazingly, score a goal.

Stick Dapo on one wing, Bradley on the other and play both Bod & Charles up top. Rocket science it isn't.

Evans out.

38Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:59 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It sounds like the best entertainment of the day was when a Bolton fan opened a packet of pork scratchings at half-time. It had the Vegan Vandals foaming at the mouth apparently.

Vince had had his hair done like that Mark geezer on Antiques Road Trip specially for the occasion. I can't help wondering whether Sharon was impressed.

39Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:14 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:If you go to a team struggling at the bottom with two defensive midfielders you're asking for trouble.

Fook me Evans, just pick the best players and keep it simple. No more of this picking players to press nonsense, pick players who might create a chance or two or, amazingly, score a goal.

Stick Dapo on one wing, Bradley on the other and play both Bod & Charles up top. Rocket science it isn't.

Evans out.
Totally agree Nat, I couldn't have put it better.

40Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Green Rovers 1-0 Bolton Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:15 pm

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:
Totally agree Nat, I couldn't have put it better.
Likewise Cajun, it isn’t rocket science and you don’t have to be a master tactician to see it. Look at Wednesday yesterday, 3 goals against a Cheltenham side we couldn’t make a chance again and all 3 shots from outside the box, no messing about trying to walk it in from the Owls. Evatt tries to be just too clever when all it needs against teams at the bottom is to go at them from minute one. Ian, please get Nat as part of your coaching team.  Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum