Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russell Brand - the latest sex pest?

+7
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:No Karly it’s not fair enough. This is typical Sluffy and he was out of order with his first post and even more misguided with his last. Who the f—k are Tavistock Wood to make judgement. They’ve dropped him purely based on the bad publicity it will bring and nothing else. If it gets there only a judge and jury will have the decision to make on whether it was rape or not and as far as “grooming” is concerned it’s just a modern way to describe someone complimenting you. These girls may have been young and they may have been misled but they were stupid enough to get involved with a known, self confessed promiscuous older man. Where we’re the parents in all this and why has it taken 20 years for them to claim all this. Look, I have absolutely no time for this slimeball but like everybody else he has a right to a fair trial before he’s castigated.

WHAT???

I was out of order with my first post was I???

It was the BBC article I posted FFS!!!

My first post I made to comment was one pointing out the IRONY of some so called comedian I've never laughed at before finding himself in a position that made me laugh now - that's called Schadenfreude - I've never given you or anybody else an opinion of whether he's done what's been alleged or not - still haven't!

And as for the remarks you made about me about Taverstock Wood...???

Taverstock Wood were Brands AGENT ffs!!!

Russell Brand dropped by agent following sexual assault allegations: ‘We now believe we were horribly misled’

In the report, one woman alleges that she entered into a relationship with Brand when she was just 16 and that he sexually assaulted her towards the end of their relationship.

The woman claims that she contacted Brand’s literary agent at the time, who was also the co-founder of talent agency Tavistock Wood, but never heard back from the agent about her allegations, but did hear back from Brand’s lawyer.

Following the release of The Times report and ahead of the documentary airing on Saturday, Brand’s profile was removed from the Tavistock Wood website.

In a statement, the agency confirmed that they had been contacted about Brand’s alleged behaviour in 2020, which he had denied.

“Russell Brand categorically and vehemently denied the allegation made in 2020, but we now believe we were horribly misled by him,” they said.

“TW has terminated all professional ties to Brand.”

The Independent has contacted Brand’s representatives for comment.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/russell-brand-agent-dropped-tavistock-wood-b2413048.html

Fwiw Tavistock Wood is owned by Curtis Brown

Curtis Brown is a literary and talent agency based in London, UK. One of the oldest literary agencies in Europe, it was founded by Albert Curtis Brown in 1899. It is part of The Curtis Brown Group of companies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Brown_(agency)

Which in turn is part of the United Talent Agency

United Talent Agency (UTA) is a global talent agency based in Beverly Hills, California. Established in 1991, it represents artists and other professionals across the entertainment industry. As of 2021, the company has more than 1,400 global employees. UTA has divisions focused on film, television, music, sports, digital, books, video games, branding and licensing, speaking, marketing, fine arts, news, and broadcasting, among others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Talent_Agency

We are talking about absolutely huge corporations here - they haven't dropped him because of the money, that's nothing to them - they've dropped him because he's toxic and they want to be well shut of him!

And if you are allegedly sending cars to collect and return a 16 year old to you (a 30 odd year old bloke) so you can have sex with her, then what would you call it if you don't consider it to be grooming her?

BBC to investigate whether Russell Brand used its taxis to pick up 16-year-old girl

The BBC has promised to investigate whether Russell Brand used the broadcaster's taxis to pick up a 16-year-old girl amid allegations of rape and sexual assault against the comedian.

Mr Brand has been accused of using chauffer-driven BBC cars to drive a young woman around London.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/russell-brand-bbc-taxi-allegation-b2414803.html

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:He looks like a scrotum with dentures.

It's not like you to miss an opportunity to post a selfie.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:He looks like a scrotum with dentures.

Laughing Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Thoughts? Innocent until proven guilty springs to mind

Many people said that about Charles’ brother Andrew but he settled out of court to avoid more humiliation etc and you are not telling me there’s no smoke without fire.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Thoughts? Innocent until proven guilty springs to mind

Seems to me somewhat for the tweeter to be on the side of the fence she appears to be on because she says she herself has been sexually abused from the age of 5 to 14!

I would have thought she would have been on the side of the alleged sexual victims and would have preferred to see Brand to be put on a form of suspension or 'gardening leave' from what in a sense is his 'employer' until these matters are fully investigated, like what would have taken place in any other place of work.

And fwiw that would be the right thing to do imo - maybe that's what the letters sent are trying to suggest perhaps?

'I was abused repeatedly as a child but police never took it seriously. Now I have a voice.': After a devastating report on the Telford grooming scandal, one victim's courageous testimony
Samantha Smith writes of her harrowing ordeal as a victim of sexual exploitation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11099865/After-devastating-report-Telford-grooming-scandal-one-victim-shares-courageous-testimony.html

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I've only just noticed this. Luckily for you, my Carrs pasty delivery has put me in a good mood. silent

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I've only just noticed this. Luckily for you, my Carrs pasty delivery has put me in a good mood. silent

It won’t be long before you are wearing them on your feet Like clogs. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

It won’t be long before you are wearing them on your feet Like clogs. Very Happy
Or slippers!!!

I've just had a design idea.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Or slippers!!!

I've just had a design idea.

Laughing

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

WHAT???

I was out of order with my first post was I???

It was the BBC article I posted FFS!!!

My first post I made to comment was one pointing out the IRONY of some so called comedian I've never laughed at before finding himself in a position that made me laugh now - that's called Schadenfreude - I've never given you or anybody else an opinion of whether he's done what's been alleged or not - still haven't!

And as for the remarks you made about me about Taverstock Wood...???

Taverstock Wood were Brands AGENT ffs!!!

Russell Brand dropped by agent following sexual assault allegations: ‘We now believe we were horribly misled’

In the report, one woman alleges that she entered into a relationship with Brand when she was just 16 and that he sexually assaulted her towards the end of their relationship.

The woman claims that she contacted Brand’s literary agent at the time, who was also the co-founder of talent agency Tavistock Wood, but never heard back from the agent about her allegations, but did hear back from Brand’s lawyer.

Following the release of The Times report and ahead of the documentary airing on Saturday, Brand’s profile was removed from the Tavistock Wood website.

In a statement, the agency confirmed that they had been contacted about Brand’s alleged behaviour in 2020, which he had denied.

“Russell Brand categorically and vehemently denied the allegation made in 2020, but we now believe we were horribly misled by him,” they said.

“TW has terminated all professional ties to Brand.”

The Independent has contacted Brand’s representatives for comment.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/russell-brand-agent-dropped-tavistock-wood-b2413048.html

Fwiw Tavistock Wood is owned by Curtis Brown

Curtis Brown is a literary and talent agency based in London, UK. One of the oldest literary agencies in Europe, it was founded by Albert Curtis Brown in 1899. It is part of The Curtis Brown Group of companies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Brown_(agency)

Which in turn is part of the United Talent Agency

United Talent Agency (UTA) is a global talent agency based in Beverly Hills, California. Established in 1991, it represents artists and other professionals across the entertainment industry. As of 2021, the company has more than 1,400 global employees. UTA has divisions focused on film, television, music, sports, digital, books, video games, branding and licensing, speaking, marketing, fine arts, news, and broadcasting, among others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Talent_Agency

We are talking about absolutely huge corporations here - they haven't dropped him because of the money, that's nothing to them - they've dropped him because he's toxic and they want to be well shut of him!

And if you are allegedly sending cars to collect and return a 16 year old to you (a 30 odd year old bloke) so you can have sex with her, then what would you call it if you don't consider it to be grooming her?

BBC to investigate whether Russell Brand used its taxis to pick up 16-year-old girl

The BBC has promised to investigate whether Russell Brand used the broadcaster's taxis to pick up a 16-year-old girl amid allegations of rape and sexual assault against the comedian.

Mr Brand has been accused of using chauffer-driven BBC cars to drive a young woman around London.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/russell-brand-bbc-taxi-allegation-b2414803.html
You’ve answered your own question here Sluffy, they all dropped him because he’s toxic. Association with him bad for reputation ie money and as soon as you indicated it was the British Buffoon Corporation that you quoted you lost me. 🤗

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
You’ve answered your own question here Sluffy, they all dropped him because he’s toxic. Association with him bad for reputation ie money and as soon as you indicated it was the British Buffoon Corporation that you quoted you lost me. 🤗

??? You're going worse mate!

I never asked the question why Tavistock Wood dropped him?

In this case it wasn't for money the global company that owns Tavistock Wood are massively rich enough to ride out any financial storm over Brand if they chose to stand by him.

And I could have put up the report about Brand from ANY news reporter including your own personal favourite GB News - as Bonce did earlier in the thread!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bev Turner is still looking very fuckable.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

??? You're going worse mate!

I never asked the question why Tavistock Wood dropped him?

In this case it wasn't for money the global company that owns Tavistock Wood are massively rich enough to ride out any financial storm over Brand if they chose to stand by him.

And I could have put up the report about Brand from ANY news reporter including your own personal favourite GB News - as Bonce did earlier in the thread!

Stop digging Sluffy it only makes things worse. One of these days you’ll actually admit you were wrong but I won’t hold my breath.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Stop digging Sluffy it only makes things worse. One of these days you’ll actually admit you were wrong but I won’t hold my breath.

I've been wrong lots of times - we all have (apart from you know who - the pants on fire man!).

What is it you think I'm wrong about this time?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I've been wrong lots of times

We'll require proof before we believe such wild claims.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I've been wrong lots of times

We'll require proof before we believe such wild claims.

Easily done...

If you are suggesting I've never been wrong, then my post above claiming I had been wrong, is wrong!

Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum